What's new

RPG RPG Maker [さーくるてくあ / Circle Tekua]] サキュバステイマー 白猫シャーロットとひよっこ魔法使い / Succubus Tamer 2: White Cat Charlotte and the Apprentice Magicians (RJ222872)

odinSlayer

Reputation score
There is also Ashley the Succubus' ending. You need to have her and the dog girl and level 100 and high affection. When those conditions have been met take her and the dog girl to the snowy town and go into the warehouse. Ashley and Cameron will come in and jump the MC.
Thanks for the tip, but the dog is not a succubus for me, it just looks like a dog and I can't lvl her up and interaction is just woof lol what am I doing wrong, I've already said yes to ashley keeping it

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for the tip, but the dog is not a succubus for me, it just looks like a dog and I can't lvl her up and interaction is just woof lol what am I doing wrong, I've already said yes to ashley keeping it
... Which version of the game are you playing? Ashley eventually turns the dog into a dog girl but I had Ashley at high level and affection before I let her have the dog. Also been a while since I last played it through.

OP
Pummels2

Pummels2

Lurker
Reputation score
Ashley needs to have 50+ affection and level before the transformation triggers.

Kild

Reputation score
Ashley needs to have 50+ affection and level before the transformation triggers.
So I asked this earlier but I thought it was an issue with my version number. But for some reason none of my sound effect files work when I actually start a loss scene and they cause the game to crash is there anyway to fix this? I am using a Japanese Emulator I have also installed the Japanese Language Pack but it doesn't seem to be working. There are roughly 30 different variations of the SE bug below each with different files and I have no clue how to fix it.

Do you have an audio folder that doesn't cause these bugs or recommend a specific program or set up steps I can take in order to alleviate this issue? It does make the game quite unplayable.

Edit: The second bug is more important than the first.
I also can't seem to enter any cities this seems to be the only character file I am missing (I think)

Attachments

Last edited:

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
Anybody knows how to change mc clothes in the gallery
Examine the closet in the bottom right of the MC's bedroom. Not sure if it's only available for the female MC, haven't tried playing as the male one.

Awkward_Aardvark

Reputation score
Do you have an audio folder that doesn't cause these bugs or recommend a specific program or set up steps I can take in order to alleviate this issue? It does make the game quite unplayable.
Hi Kild,
your problem might be caused by corrupt file names.

Check if you see strange characters in game files (picture 1). If so, you need to change OS locale to Japanese (picture 2, for Win XP), reboot, and then extract the game from archive again with proper names (picture 3).

Attachments

Kild

Reputation score
Where does one get the White Dress for Margaret? Same with Chure's Sweater?

Last edited:

Kirashi

Reputation score
Hi, first nice work translating this game, the translation is pretty good.
I wanted to ask, how many ending are there? I know there is the one with Doroty lvl 100 and other main heroines 50+, I know the one with ashey, are there more?
I wanted to ask about some specials scenes: Who can join give you special morning scene? So far I got Rachel, charlotte and filia, are there more?
About special drain scenes: I know the condition of the girls will affect the drain scene, for example Ilya wearing glasses, or charlotte drunk (will affect her speech during scene) are there more affected drain scene like those?
By the way, I think I noticed an error, margaret bath scene is not 50 + favor but 75.

Nete

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
just the endings that are listed after you finish the game, 4 of em.
chure can also do a morning kiss (not sure about others)
and i think that's all the special drain ones from what i remember.

Kirashi

Reputation score
Alright I lost the third time and lost my items for nothing lol.
One other question: How can we get the clothes (for the girls) that aren't buyable in the shop? (I did the Tower of time but it seems I don't have everything yet)
Thank you!

Last edited:

NobleLeader6

Reputation score
How do I get the harpy to join me? Clearly she's supposed to at some point, as there are items that mention flight and she's the only one I've seen who has wings other than Ashley, but I've beaten the game and nothing is allowing her to join me.

Lazyrick

Reputation score
How do I get the harpy to join me? Clearly she's supposed to at some point, as there are items that mention flight and she's the only one I've seen who has wings other than Ashley, but I've beaten the game and nothing is allowing her to join me.
for the chests that are out of reach, you need the fairy Philia, who is in the spring/pond to the far south (only thing she's good for. she hampers you like Ashley, but mostly with status effects iirc). The harpy I only remember getting postgame, in the mountains near the blacksmith.

<Ledah>

Reputation score
Good day!
I am missing only 2 special battles. How to unlock Frill (Temptation) Battle and Natsuki battle? Actually, I remember some parts of special dialogue before Frill battle on the mountain - was it a missable event and I can't repeat in the current save?