What's new

RPG RPG Maker [さーくるてくあ / Circle Tekua]] サキュバステイマー 白猫シャーロットとひよっこ魔法使い / Succubus Tamer 2: White Cat Charlotte and the Apprentice Magicians (RJ222872)

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I saw that this had a new version out and no one on the internet seemed to want to share it, so I bought it last night thanks to a coupon tempting me (though me, being the smart person that I am, forgot that a game I wanted was also coming out the very next day). I'm a little surprised at how much has been added since launch. I don't think I ever actually finished the game when it first came out and haven't actually tried to play the new version past looking around at the gallery yet, so you probably don't want to use my saves unless you just want to look at the gallery, too (as someone else noted, you're trapped in it if you talk to the cat to unlock everything).

As always, pay it forward if you can (and let me know if I messed anything up!).

Attachments

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
I saw that this had a new version out and no one on the internet seemed to want to share it, so I bought it last night thanks to a coupon tempting me (though me, being the smart person that I am, forgot that a game I wanted was also coming out the very next day). I'm a little surprised at how much has been added since launch. I don't think I ever actually finished the game when it first came out and haven't actually tried to play the new version past looking around at the gallery yet, so you probably don't want to use my saves unless you just want to look at the gallery, too (as someone else noted, you're trapped in it if you talk to the cat to unlock everything).

As always, pay it forward if you can (and let me know if I messed anything up!).
You're a hero. Couldn't buy this from dlsite with my account (presumably because there's no RE version), so I was getting nervous that it wasn't going to get uploaded. Thanks so much!

Sitas

Reputation score

Big thanks!
I was also about to buy the game, but since I don't have a credit card and the jap DLsite doesn't have buyable points, I was about to do it this way:
The payment for the 2000 Yen code was just accepted a hour ago. :D

Aesthetic

Reputation score
What's with the second picture on dlsite?
It's almost like you can choose your gender in this game and that makes absolutely no sense.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
1. Is there also any fatal drain in this game, or just draining to level 1?
2. What RPG Maker version I need to have installed to play this? I keep getting an error message "RGSS202J.ddl not found".

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
2. What RPG Maker version I need to have installed to play this? I keep getting an error message "RGSS202J.ddl not found".
Well...None?
What you DO need though, is RPG Maker VX RTP installed, which you can get from .

Aesthetic

Reputation score
The cat soon makes the girl into a futa.
Then you're not really playing as a girl?
Should've just said you play as a guy or a trans/futa.

I will say though this game's difficult. Like extremely. It's so easy to run out of HP and the only way to get it back is with strength potions it seems.

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Then you're not really playing as a girl?
Should've just said you play as a guy or a trans/futa.

I will say though this game's difficult. Like extremely. It's so easy to run out of HP and the only way to get it back is with strength potions it seems.
The girl only has the dick when she is battling the succubus that are in the game otherwise if she has a scene with a man she does not have the dick.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
The girl only has the dick when she is battling the succubus that are in the game otherwise if she has a scene with a man she does not have the dick.
Ok that makes sense.

Does anyone know the answers to the quiz. That shit's impossible untranslated.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
I got stuck if anyone's willing to help.

I've done all the main areas I have access to. Ifrit came out and even gave me access to the winter area but after that I'm stuck. There's nowhere else I haven't been to on the worldmap. There's this mountain trail north of the crafting girl that I haven't unlocked yet. Completely stuck.

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score
go anywhere you want and make friends with a succubus who can be befriended...
Have you gotten the Harpy or the robo-fox (Colette?) yet?

Also with the quiz did you mean the one that the blonde human girl gives you?

Aesthetic

Reputation score
go anywhere you want and make friends with a succubus who can be befriended...
Have you gotten the Harpy or the robo-fox (Colette?) yet?

Also with the quiz did you mean the one that the blonde human girl gives you?
Wait Harpy? You can befriend the normal succubus?
I thought you could only be friends with the boss succubus.

After you beat boss succubus the protagonist uses the tame ability automatically. You can't select tame from the skill menu, so I thought only boss succubi were capturable.

EDIT: Yep it was the robo-fox colette. Turns out you are supposed to give her sperm.

I've beaten the game now but it seems there are multiple endings. Any adult content locked between them?

Last edited:

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I've beaten the game now but it seems there are multiple endings. Any adult content locked between them?
Yes, there are H scenes unique to endings. Do your best to get them all. :)

Wait Harpy? You can befriend the normal succubus?
I thought you could only be friends with the boss succubus.
There are steps you have to take to unlock the Harpy as a boss fight. I forgot how I did it but I do know that you fight her in the mountain to the upper right of the Oni's shop. Getting the Harpy to send the letter of challenge is the only way to unlock that mountain path. Though that is only available in version 3.0 and later versions.

As for fighting the Harpy I think you have to beat her in both of her normal encounters (without going on to finish the final boss) and from then on she begins to stalk the main character.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Yes, there are H scenes unique to endings. Do your best to get them all. :)

There are steps you have to take to unlock the Harpy as a boss fight. I forgot how I did it but I do know that you fight her in the mountain to the upper right of the Oni's shop. Getting the Harpy to send the letter of challenge is the only way to unlock that mountain path. Though that is only available in version 3.0 and later versions.

As for fighting the Harpy I think you have to beat her in both of her normal encounters (without going on to finish the final boss) and from then on she begins to stalk the main character.
How'd you figure all this stuff out in this 2 page thread anyway XD

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
How'd you figure all this stuff out in this 2 page thread anyway XD
I'm not saying they didn't figure it out on their own, but this game used to have another thread when it released, and the new forum rules have ended up nuking a lot of old threads that had a lot of useful information and save files in them simply because the first post didn't have every bit of information under the sun in it, even if they were around before the changes.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm not saying they didn't figure it out on their own, but this game used to have another thread when it released, and the new forum rules have ended up nuking a lot of old threads that had a lot of useful information and save files in them simply because the first post didn't have every bit of information under the sun in it, even if they were around before the changes.
Well, you often help other players around, with tips and such, right? This is about helping the mods dusting ULMF clean. And us being less of sleazy, lazy, spoiled lurkers :p
Wrong place to discuss this, but do note the threads are now merely locked, and are still browsable/archived ( ); loss of information should not be a thing anymore... Point above still stands.

1. Is there also any fatal drain in this game, or just draining to level 1?
Nah, unless the new versions have drastically changed the game, it's rather vanilla in that regard - no guro or vore or player-kill by drain. Only endings I know of are good ends, mostly related to a specific gal. It's pretty nice that way tbh ;)

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Hmmm... I just got v4.1.
Do I need to start a new game or something?

There's a girl on top of a building in the abandoned village that won't come down and I can't reach.