What's new

RPG [さーくるてくあ ] サキュバステイマー2 / Succubus Tamer 2 (RJ222872)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

A new battle fuck game was announced today. Haven't tried the demo yet, but it's a sizable one. Besides digging the art, my main intrigue with this one is the fact that you can choose your gender which changes up the dialogue and scenes to compensate for your choice.

Succubus tamer 2 has been launched. This time with the ability to choose if you want to be a male as usual or a futa female, with the ability to further customize your character! Going in this game is the same gameplay as you would expect of this circle. To me, these RPG battles with the succubus are difficult as usual, if you don't understand the gameplay loop, and the level drain at the end of the day returns as par usual. You also get your companions to level up and increase your affection with. The artwork has only gotten better from this circle. Hopefully they continue to do great. While this game is difficult, the award is worth it.

Here is a link for those that have trouble downloading from Dlsite.

Last edited by a moderator:

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
A new game by this circle huh? I never did figure out how to text hook these games using ITH, but I'll give the demo a try regardless

Somburliss

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The gender change definitely has me interested as well. I'll have to give this a try when I have time. I really dig female protag BF games but they're very few and far between, and most of them don't have defeat scenes for the MC or just aren't that focused on the BF part. Hopefully they put some real effort into it and we get two versions of a lot of dialogue and interactions, rather than something watered down and generic because everything has to work for both genders...

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
The gender change definitely has me interested as well. I'll have to give this a try when I have time. I really dig female protag BF games but they're very few and far between, and most of them don't have defeat scenes for the MC or just aren't that focused on the BF part. Hopefully they put some real effort into it and we get two versions of a lot of dialogue and interactions, rather than something watered down and generic because everything has to work for both genders...
Don't expect overly much, from what I got it changes the dialogue mostly, because the cat turns the FeMC into a futanari when a succubus shows up. Fundamentally the gameplay is unaltered, it simply changes the way succubi react and talk to the character.

Lazyrick

Reputation score
sml.jpg
Nah, but anyway, release is soon. Dev's blog on the 20th said they were doing a final bug check before official release. even better, they said there was a lot more they want to do with the game, so updates can be expected too.

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Seem to be stuck on the castle/town Location. I don't know where to go now. I've beaten and recruited every girl in every location that aren't cities.

Anyone know what to do now?

crest321

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Seem to be stuck on the castle/town Location. I don't know where to go now. I've beaten and recruited every girl in every location that aren't cities.

Anyone know what to do now?

According to the blog the latest version 1.1 should have fixed the bug that made the game stuck.
There's still more bug to be fixed, I think we should wait until more patches come out.

Last edited:

Tenma

Reputation score
There's already one thread about this in here. Might want to merge it or something, plus still updating (and bonus)
https://ulmf.org/threads/battle-fuc...rlotte-and-hikyouko-witch.11664/#post-1012093
There's an issue with the naming of that thread. I couldn't find it through searching for it. The RJ search turned up nothing, searching via Copying and pasting the title didn't turn up anything, searching via, circle name also turned up nothing. So I made a thread that you can find via search, I would support merging that thread into this one with greater visibility.

GEMPAL00

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There's an issue with the naming of that thread. I couldn't find it through searching for it. The RJ search turned up nothing, searching via Copying and pasting the title didn't turn up anything, searching via, circle name also turned up nothing. So I made a thread that you can find via search, I would support merging that thread into this one with greater visibility.
That sometimes happened with the search feature thingy. well i guess you better contact any mods available and tell your reason to them. good luck

Tenma

Reputation score
Well, I'll leave it up to the mods to decide what to do. I just wanted to create a thread with greater viability as well as searchability. (y)

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
The reason you couldn't find it is because the thread was moved into the H Section due to a poor OP. Unfortunately, your OP doesn't explain the game adequately enough either, so it will need to stay there. The thread has been merged. The thread will be deleted on October 6th.

Threshco

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I can't find any of the posts related to this game on the hentai games thread

Status
Not open for further replies.