What's new

RPG RPG Maker [サークル☆フェアリーフラワー] 騎士姫クラリス Knight Princess Clarice (RJ257697)

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Description:
You play as a bandit that's been killed by the Knight Princess in a very humiliating way, however, because your grudge was so intense you came back as a ghost. Intending on getting your revenge you use your ghostly powers to possess . However her will power proves to be quite strong so you don't have total control. Clarice and the bandit now fight for control over over her body!!! The bandit will try to erode the princess's will power by any means, by using drugs, sabotaging her battles, and making her do lewd things!!!! However Clarice is not without hope, if she can gather 3 artifacts, she can use their powers to exorcise the bandit's spirit from her body!!! So begins Clarice and the bandit's fight for dominance, will the bandit get his revenge, or will Clarice escape unscathed?!

Game Play:
The game is actually a bit different from your usual RPG game. Clarice starts off the game at level 99 and very high stats, at full power even without arming her with a new weapon, she is more than capable of stomping the final boss, multiple times in fact. You also do not control her in combat, not yet anyways. During the battle she will spam her most powerful spells, and will actually pick the elemental weaknesses of her enemies (she one shots like 90% of the enemies at full power). The other half of the game is doing things to weaken Clarice's will power and to humiliate her. While farming things for Clarice's quest, she will also pick up ingredients for crafts, these crafts are things that will harm her. For example you can craft items that take away health and MP, inflict poison damage and other things. Another mechanic is that you can force to consume drugs which weaken her will power further. Clarice has 2 additional stats, they are Control, and Lewdness. Control affects how much control the bandit can exert on her. When this value is low, the bandit can't do things like make her walk around naked for example. Clarice will also reject more lewd requests until the Control value is high enough. Lewdness mostly just changes her response from "I'm going to break free and kill everyone here" to "I'm such a big slut please fuck me silly". At 70 control the you will be finally given control over her during battle, so use that however you want.

For events, it sometimes increases your control, but it mostly just increases her lewdness, you main method of gaining control is actually crafting and consuming drugs. You get drugs from ingredients obtained from monster skills so you'll probably be grinding them if you intent on making her fall completely. If you're not making her fall, tough luck cause you're still grinding items for quests she needs for her artifacts. Basically you'll be spending a lot of time grinding materials. One of the items you can craft are level drain items that will knock down a level or two, weakening her further. The game also comes with several endings, and its possible to clear it with the heroine's virginity intact. There are other alternative endings where she becomes so corrupted that she sells her kingdom and other where she gets sold as a sex slave.

Controls:
Standard RPG controls:
Movement: Arrow keys
Select/confirm: Z
Cancel/Go Back: X
Walk/Skip text: Shift Key.
Chat Log: A

Fetishes: Big breasts, elf, pregnant, impregnation, hypnosis, mind control, humiliation.

Last edited by a moderator:

easy85

Reputation score
It's hot but the grind is annoying and somewhat unrewarding, for example - you work hard to get her naked but there are no scenes associated with it, only comments from npcs. "Nasty" versions of scenes (when you get lewd) only show her with "heart-pupils" and you'll get different dialogue but scenes are essentially the same. This is missed potential since normal scenes are always clothed so "nasty" version could be naked or more revealing.
So far I didn't find an effective way to grind levels down. I reached 70 levels of control fairy easily but she's still level 75 or so. And the worst part is - you do this to unlock scenes from monsters and bosses but only a few of them actually have them...

I guess if you are really into humiliation or pregnancy then you will like it more.

TuTTuru

Reputation score
It's hot but the grind is annoying and somewhat unrewarding, for example - you work hard to get her naked but there are no scenes associated with it, only comments from npcs. "Nasty" versions of scenes (when you get lewd) only show her with "heart-pupils" and you'll get different dialogue but scenes are essentially the same. This is missed potential since normal scenes are always clothed so "nasty" version could be naked or more revealing.
So far I didn't find an effective way to grind levels down. I reached 70 levels of control fairy easily but she's still level 75 or so. And the worst part is - you do this to unlock scenes from monsters and bosses but only a few of them actually have them...

I guess if you are really into humiliation or pregnancy then you will like it more.
I did use a save edit to get the level down to 1 and well... as you said theres only few of them from monsters that actually have the scene. and the boss and the mobs have the same scenes which is meh. I did a ton of stuff but still miss a ton of them :l

michaelman90

Demon Girl
Reputation score
For the life of me I can't figure out where to get the "orb of light' item. I have the other two from the school and rich guy, but can't find the last.

Edit: Nevermind, didn't know the sailor could take you to two different islands.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I have 90 points in school but can't figure out how to get it to 100. Control and Lewdness are both over 100 and I've done all 3 events in school multiple times yet they don't give me any more points.

Did I somehow bug it and am unable to get 100 points or is there an event I'm missing?

Also how do you get the bikini armor?

wemer123

Reputation score
I have 90 points in school but can't figure out how to get it to 100. Control and Lewdness are both over 100 and I've done all 3 events in school multiple times yet they don't give me any more points.

Did I somehow bug it and am unable to get 100 points or is there an event I'm missing?

Also how do you get the bikini armor?
Sailed to the empire, go to the top most right building, requires a magic key to open the door and the person inside will sell you the bikini armor for 50000.
the one on the left building will sell different drugs, require the control to be more than 30.

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone got a fix for the black screen after Clarice gets "paraded" a second time after her imprisonment by the empire?

darkton018

Reputation score
If you get second "paraded" it's bug. The screen will go black and can't do anything. So you need Clarice to reach 120 control point to get her sell her country to get the light orb.

azraelur

Reputation score
has anyone a tip for getting all 5 swords?
i have 4, and can`t find the last one and the only thing i unterstood from the instructions is, that they drop "random" in specific chests in 4 dungeons.

Gilef

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i have 4, and can`t find the last one and the only thing i unterstood from the instructions is, that they drop "random" in specific chests in 4 dungeons.
IIRC 4 in chests and 1 from the Demonlord himself .

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
yep extremely confused on this game dunno if already bugged or not... so far only 40 points in school. jailed on kingdom but went out before the bug... defeated the demon lord and an angel appeared in north zone with a gate dunno what the hell ask me for... noble in the mansion sell me to slavers. wish i escaped but cannot go inside that zone again. it ask me for soemthing. so far i cannot activate anymore scenes yet in gallery i have around 40% only

darkton018

Reputation score
You need to get 200 control point and 200 lust before ending. Instead get rid of ghost she let him stayed and accept her fate as meat toilet.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
To gather the 5 swords required to unlock the holy sword (which you need to kill the demon lord). They can be found in chest in specific dungeon (just save and reload on the chest that drop sword).
『呪いの魔剣』(Cursed Magic Sword) 1/6 chance at Ruin Fort, 1/5 pirate island
『魔剣レーヴァンテイン』2/7 Demon Lord Castle,1/5 pirate island
『魔剣ティルヴィング』1/3 chance at Ruin Fort, 1/5 pirate island, 1/7 Demon Lord Castle
『水の魔剣』1/3 Sewers under the mansion you work as maid
『魔剣サタン』1/3 chance from killing the Demon Lord (feels more like 100% for ver1.0)

Which worst ending? I got the ending where she sold the village and can't get the full save
In addition to 200 Control and 200 lust, you also have the body writing and have sold out your country to the Empire (on the other island where you take the ship). This require you to have 120+ control, down your level to lv10 (for body writing), and then choose the option to become a slave. Then go back to your castle, take the item from the chest next to your room and give it to the King in the Empire. After the ending, you would get an item where you can turn in at the fairy in the recollection room to unlock all scenes.

There is also a pure virgin route (cannot touch any H or make any medicine), which gives 完全処女の証 for additional dialogue, and レベル上昇薬∞ (infinite use level up item).
There are 6 endings, with variations.

Last edited:

Aver

Reputation score
You need to get 200 control point and 200 lust before ending. Instead get rid of ghost she let him stayed and accept her fate as meat toilet.
Could you share the save when the control point at 200 and if possible lust is 0 ?

it would be more enjoyable if you have the save.

Aver

Reputation score
Btw what is the easiest way to increase control point?
so far i tried to make white powder to increase the control power but i found it hard to collect the ingredients such as demon honey.
Any suggestion?

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
so far i tried to make white powder to increase the control power but i found it hard to collect the ingredients such as demon honey.
The plant monsters in the slime forest is what drops the monster honey. Got like nine of them in less than two minutes just now.