What's new

RPG RPG Maker [サークル☆フェアリーフラワー] 騎士姫クラリス Knight Princess Clarice (RJ257697)

michaelman90

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How to increase lust: fight the succubus in the tower repeatedly (while you're still high level) and craft aphrodisiacs.

How to increase control: craft the shady drug in slums (requires succubus vaginal fluid which you get from farming succubus above; in order to enter slums MC needs to be drug-addled which requires you to get rid of her virginity).

How to lower level: Once your control points are high enough you can force MC to enter the black magic circle in pirate cave to lower level by one on top of using any level down pots you find/craft. Once your level is low enough you can just equip the magic sealing necklace and heavyweight bracelet, give MC food poisoning, and repeatedly lose the drain slime (final boss of forest area). Drain slime randomly drains 1-3 levels from MC; you can save scum to get 3 every time. If your control is high enough you gain an ability to instantly KO the MC.

In fact, you can save scum all of the item uses to RNG your way to the highest roll to cut on the grind if you want to do it on your own instead of download a save.

Last edited:

gaop

Reputation score
There's a helpful guide here with images if anyone needed help finding anything or figuring out the requirements for the endings.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Could you share the save when the control point at 200 and if possible lust is 0 ?

it would be more enjoyable if you have the save.
You need drugs to get both to 200. Go to slum and make 2nd and 3rd item for control/lust respectively. Chests in demon lord castle also have a chance to drop them, but farming mats is the quicker route imo.

Swiggity_Swooty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I haven't been able to get this game to work, Windows 10, japanese display, but still getting file corrupted. Any help please?

ermac25

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do you guys know where to find the "ligth orbs" to bring to the church?
i did the emperor , thew rich guy , and the accademy quest lines, but the prist refuses to let me complete the quest...

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Do you guys know where to find the "ligth orbs" to bring to the church?
i did the emperor , thew rich guy , and the accademy quest lines, but the prist refuses to let me complete the quest...
Check your inventory. Are all 3 items there?

YokoSayri

Reputation score
made by me
Fix quests in Academy in New Game+
Fix Enemy castle prison event (Black screen if control >120)
Edited MTL+ translation by Lithras
Extract and replace Data folder

Attachments