What's new

RPG RPG Maker [サークルゴリッチュ] 神の目のアイオーン ~前編~ [RJ266972]

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Could someone be kind enough to tell me which are the insta death resistne down skill and insta death skill move? Cause apparently this is the only way to beat any enemies without cheating.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Instant death is 即死.
One is (obviously) a defense move, the other is an attack move.
Both status attack moves and status resistance reduction moves are gathered in a continuous blocks in their respective menus.
You should be able to figure it out from here, no ?

Edit: oops, sorry.
Obviously both of those are attack moves.
The defense moves I confused them with were stat boosts (right now I'm grinding them...so, well...).
Other parts are correct.

Last edited:

coldfire724

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Not sure if anyone has made it to this point even, but where do you go at 297? 175, 192 and 203 are invisible to me still even though I did all of the memories, 230-237 require clearing all of the EX battles, 297 requires 336 which requires 314 which requires one EX battle clear which requires 298 and 344, which, you guessed it, require 297 and 314. Guess I'll just start wandering around if it's not gonna give me any more tips, I've cleared everything possible and everything else is locked by doing something that it itself locks.

by the way, I haven't tried it out yet but apparently clearing the 4th memory hbattle (took me 5 hours and it's 68 rounds of suffering, good luck) gave me a toggle item that saves it permanently resurrects me on death.

ok, I see how to progress now. I absolutely don't like it, and think this developer is a dick for doing this, but I see it. You need to go back to every single hbattle chain in the game and clear all the scenes after the "progression" clear, this is called an EX battle in the game.

Last edited:

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So i am trying to edit my save file, can anyone tell me what number is the variable for your EP( health points) and the attack variable?

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What I'd call a dick move (or at least a design flaw) is that you actually need to spend the attribute points not to get exp penalty.
It seems that as long as all points are spent, any enemy will do, though the very girl in the same map is an easier target - she doesn't spam statuses.

Now, a silly question: when/where exactly H-battles start, cause for the moment I'm just grinding normal ones and it's already past EV50 ?

alan0n

Reputation score
I get all the people saying "Just follow the hints for the story... but:

This one literally has no hint. Ive unlocked every place available and run through in both gods eye and not and I cant find this one? Anyone remember off the top of their head what it was?

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
56 is a H-event - hints for those appear only once found and (quite often, if not always) bought/fought out.

coldfire724

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm moderately sure that, based on the hint on the website, I'm now at the point where I have to clear all 80 EX battles. I'm currently at 28/80, which is likely several thousand more rounds of battle, and I'm at 38 hours of gameplay. I really hate this guy.

actually it says to clear the middle/mid boss, whatever that means. I've cleared every fight in the game so I assume he's talking about all previous bosses before the final boss, but I really have no idea.

○終盤では、中ボスをクリアしないとマップに出現しない『特別ヒント』があります。 is the hint.

figured it out, you have to beat the +10 form of every NPC in the game.

Attachments

Last edited:

windfirst

Lurker
Reputation score
I don't understand I just pass ディッセンバーH7 and use god eye mode but I didn't see quest did I miss something?

01.jpg 02.jpg

coldfire724

Demon Girl
Reputation score
here's the clear game save, it has a teaser for the next game in his house as well. hopefully he realizes he's just not that good at designing battles and sticks to his actual content, and maybe adds a fast forward button in case someone (read:everyone) gets bored of hitting enter for literally 30 minutes or more in the longer scenes.

Attachments

Arythazin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Can anyone explain why sometimes after battle, you will get a loot screen with like three pages that you can go through, versus the one small window you usually get?

dz426ku

Reputation score
Great storytelling, one of the best I've ever had. Looking forward to the sequel (sorry for necro