RPG RPG Maker [サークルゴリッチュ] 神の目のアイオーン ~前編~ [RJ266972]

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
ok im now stuck in ev51 [blue] aswell

from what i can understand from the requirements,
Day: None
Time: Morning to Afternoon
Location: Workshop [i think its the place where you warp to go to the public toilet
Character: the stalkerish type girl? the one that got a facial in the toilet

i tried to do ev52
and its said in the players house at morning, but im controlling Amon [the girl] when im in the house

how do i even trigger those events

THE THINKER

Reputation score
ok im now stuck in ev51 [blue] aswell

from what i can understand from the requirements,
Day: None
Time: Morning to Afternoon
Location: Workshop [i think its the place where you warp to go to the public toilet
Character: the stalkerish type girl? the one that got a facial in the toilet

i tried to do ev52
and its said in the players house at morning, but im controlling Amon [the girl] when im in the house

how do i even trigger those events
your suppose to select the last option where you select the characters and locations after you meet the requirements

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
ohh ok finally understood how to play those events

and wow, is the game going to be hard to even make a partial for
it seems that the menu is all images rather than game scripts

OP
Mikufanboy

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Seems the girls you can play with in this part 1 all have pregnancy endings. I don't know if there's a harem route, but some girls don't have scenes yet, namely the blond girl, scientist girl, the silver long hair girl and the masked girl. Maybe they'll have stuff for part 2. I got to say, I'm kinda disappointed he reverted the way he does his H scenes to where it's two piece grinding up against each other over one penetration. At least in Vampire sister and Hermit crab had full penetration CG. Reminds me of how Mephisto use to do H scenes back in his early days but now he adopted full on penetration pieces. The way this H game is split up, there actually isn't a lot of HCG and it's just the illusion with a ton of variations and cut in pieces grinding each other. Not a bad way of doing things if it's given enough respect.

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
yup give up.. seriously this guy games. well i guess its his hobby.. il wait for a savefile =3

coldfire724

Demon Girl
Reputation score
has anyone found a way to go to further extra battles in the Hbattle stuff after the "clear" one if you fail in one after that? so far I haven't found a way to do so, which sucks because seems like I'm permanently missing a lot of scenes.
to be clear, you can't unlock further scenes in the CG Hbattle menu once you have "finished" it, at least so far as I can tell. do you unlock this ability later or something? I'm already like 20 hours into the game, though that's barely halfway through the scenes.

THE THINKER

Reputation score
found a way to make all the battles a breeze. you just need to edit the save and make all your stats over 90000.

coldfire724

Demon Girl
Reputation score
despite the fact that I did not do so, I would encourage cheating in this game; even though level scaling is not a thing with the extended Hbattles, you still don't have anywhere near enough stats to really fight them, some of them have attacks that take you to 1 life and confuse or poison you, either of which you cannot remove before it kills you in the same turn, and their flat raw damage in some cases is enough to 1shot you anyway, Amon's second battlechain is like level 15 and she can kill me in a single turn with level 99 stats without even using status effects, Illya's fight in the school area has the 1life/confuse, and that's where I'm currently stuck, I suppose the only way to progress is to grind another 5+ hours for gold in order to slowly increase skill effects.

alan0n

Reputation score
Stuck on event 37. It says to go outside in town, looked everywhere and cant find anything :/

Someone throw me a bone here please. :D

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The hints on the events - especially story events - are quite straight forward. Just compare the hint string with area names (sometimes subarea names from area description) and you should be done. If "god's eye" is mentioned, it refers to the shift-mode.

A question though: with stats should be prioritized ? I grinded quite a few levels, but haven't spent the points yet.
At this point, I probably should, cause the grind is getting to slow (both exp and gold).
Also, are heal items upgradeable ? If so, where ?

coldfire724

Demon Girl
Reputation score
upgrade 外:中央広場 until you get the NPC in front of the fountain in the greyish outfit, then put enough points into speed to preemptive strike on him and the rest into attack, with 炎 as the day of the week for double base attack, and just repeatedly kill him for gold and exp in one turn for a couple hours to get to max level; the more levels you are under your "cap", the less exp you get, so always put in all your stat points as you level up. If you've been collecting the etcs on the ground, you can get a double exp item from the little park zone where the blonde haired main girl, I guess the vice president of student council or whatever, is in, from an exchange NPC, but honestly you will hit level 99 cap before you even have 1% of the total gold you need so it's not worth it. For the H battles, always go on day 水 for like 25-30% end of turn HP regen, put enough damage in to kill them in 1 hit and the rest into HP (defense seems absolutely worthless in this game, and so does the magic stat unless you have stacks of 99 spells which I haven't even found a way to buy yet). Every girl has her own set of unique abilities, though one that is absolutely overused and an incredibly annoying timewaster is evasion+, so for certain fights just buy 99 of each of the items that have the effects 敏捷性を0にして命中率+100% and 防御力を0にして命中率+100% (another reason defense and speed are worthless as this sets them to 0) and pray the +200 accuracy will reduce each round to 10 turns of misses instead of 20, unless there's a 100% chance to hit item I haven't found yet.

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Can anyone tell me hot to progress on story event 48? Any advice is appreciated.
Edit: ok found it you have to use your shift ability to see the girl from event 47 and speak to her.

Last edited:

coldfire724

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm currently on a girl who has around 100x your stats, takes around 60 turns of hbattles to clear if her previous forms were any indication, can use every status effect on all her attacks, and tends to use an instant death skill that appears to ignore death resistance. I give the guy an A for effort but he is probably the worst combat balancer of any of these games I've ever played, even hacking yourself to max stats is meaningless in this game since for the Hbattles they always get to attack even after you beat them and this one just kills you when it's her turn even if you have over 5 million HP, and increasing you evasion to a high amount also does nothing because most of the special attacks always hit.

OP
Mikufanboy

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
You just got to abuse the instant death resistance reducer by 15 skill item enough times then use any instant death skill item, as long as you're using those items they won't have a turn to attack you making the battles utterly pointless honestly. Some magical girls have a skill that instantly kills you you when they die though, so you need another skill item that revives you with a little HP after you die, I don't know what it's called but it's on the last menu of support skills while in battle.

coldfire724

Demon Girl
Reputation score
the white haired girl from his memories seems to have 250 all resist and doesn't lose any resistance when you use resist cut skills on her, though.

OP
Mikufanboy

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Hmm, could be a buff she has on her. There's another skill that removes 1 ~ 3 buffs/passives they have on them with each use. There's also two attack skills that are really useful, one of them deals massive def piercing damage, I think it starts around 500 and builds up, the other does half their current hp in damage, but that gets negated by a lot of magical girls. The def piercing item is also somewhat negated by the blond magical girl, I'm not sure if it's unique to her, but if you lower her resistances enough, you can still insta kill her like the others.

coldfire724

Demon Girl
Reputation score
she seems to heavily resist but not be entirely immune to the buff remover skill, it takes about 20 turns per round to debuff her far enough that you can actually damage her. I seriously don't know what this guy was thinking, this is just ridiculous.