What's new

RPG [ サークルゴリッチュ] Vampire Sister RJ145721

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I am really surprised no one made a tread of this game. This is the next RPG game from the creator of Hermit Crab.

The story is a bit unclear but if I understood it right you are a guy who had a daughter, or lover? Whatever the guy was obsessed with a girl who one day disappeared then after a while he ran into another girl who looked almost the same then the girl who disappeared.

It turned out the girl was actually the daughter of the woman and what more, she was half vampire since her mother is a vampire and her father is a devil hunter. She also has an older sister who is also half vampire.

After that the story get a bit murky to me. What I think I understood is that the female vampire, the girls mother suffered some king of accident, or attack? Whatever she is hibernating and the girls asked the dude, aka your help awake their mother.

Nothing easier then to gather tons of stuff from perverted demons to save your love of your life right? Not to mention the mile long jealous streak the protagonist aka you have.

The demo was pretty neat unfortunately one of the vampire sisters looks (is) a bit und3r ag3d.

Tags:
Lori
Cheating
Breaking
Exposure
GangBang / Orgy
Pissing / pee​

Now I only wish dlsite would accept my credit card. It suck that I can't buy either this or the D-Code game. T_T

PS.: I am aware about our policy of this kind of games, but if I remember right dlsite links are allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [Circle Gorichu] [RJ145721] Vampire Sister

well, this circle CG is good, but the puzzle gameplay is really confusing. hope this one is more simple and rpglike...

Zorneus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

well, this circle CG is good, but the puzzle gameplay is really confusing. hope this one is more simple and rpglike...
I played the demo.
It got rpg-like battles
but the level doesnt seem to do anything at all but like 2 damage more each level.

getting scenes is still very confusing allthough the events are marked with the items and so on you need to unlock 'em

OP
Wessex

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's because levelling with a few other systems is switched off in the demo. The readme explains.

masterofvin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well I liked hermit crab so I will keep an eye out for this.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ah, I remember this circle.

They didn't space their narration/dialogue and actual playing segments very well, clumping all the narration etc together so the story felt very long-winded.

vads

Demon Girl
Reputation score

802 downloads for this game... I'm surprised that i cant find any legit DL link on this game :/ well if some one have it, could you plz pm me the link for dl? THX :)

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Really good game by red ribbon. Since it came out I've spent two days doing everything to progress in the game. If you don't know Japanese you're gonna have a hell of a time trying to finish this game. I even resorted to asking the developer for help and it's thanks to him I beat it...

Anyway, I posted the game and my full save on an anime sharing site. I believe it's complete but I could have missed a scene. You can see the ending by choosing the EV option.

I hope his next game has a delicious character cast like this one.

Last edited:

Zorneus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Really good game by red ribbon. Since it came out I've spent two days doing everything to progress in the game. If you don't know Japanese you're gonna have a hell of a time trying to finish this game. I even resorted to asking the developer for help and it's thanks to him I beat it...

Anyway, I posted the game and my full save on an anime sharing site. I believe it's complete but I could have missed a scene. You can see the ending by choosing the EV option.

I hope his next game has a delicious character cast like this one.
thank you very much

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

plss walkthrough xD

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Not sure if this is the appropriate thread to ask on, but does anyone have a completevsave of hermit crab? I read that it gets better once you're in the second part, but I can only stomach so much piss drinking.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, my opinion on this is a bit conflicted.

The art is pretty good when on separate sheet.

But in action it felt...off.

I mean, based on how it looks the girl might as well be virgin at the very end still.
The penis just doesn't look like it penetrate at all.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Translation ne of the game who is not too bad as with one who understands not times a little ^^

Zorneus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Did anyone figure out how to get Aruka's relationship to 15?
I am stucked there and I red the hints on the developer's page

edit: forget it I missed one new year event -__-

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Did anyone figure out how to get Aruka's relationship to 15?
I am stucked there and I red the hints on the developer's page

edit: forget it I missed one new year event -__-
I was stuck there too......I missed Valentine and because of that missed White Day as well.

Did you ever figure out how exactly to raise the lvl of places? Like Men/Ladies restroom?

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

The only thing I can say is that you can make/buy an hourglass I think at store level 3 or 5? You use the hourglass on the map or in it, and it lets you turn that day into a special day of choice (Festival, Valentines, New years, White Day, Etc) I'm stuck as well, older non-loli sister is at level 4 and I can't raise it higher. Loli vampire has her familiar at level 2 but i can't raise the level of anyone else.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The only thing I can say is that you can make/buy an hourglass I think at store level 3 or 5? You use the hourglass on the map or in it, and it lets you turn that day into a special day of choice (Festival, Valentines, New years, White Day, Etc) I'm stuck as well, older non-loli sister is at level 4 and I can't raise it higher. Loli vampire has her familiar at level 2 but i can't raise the level of anyone else.
lol....actually....the loli is the older sister ^^; With the bigger, younger sister: Do the special day events by meeting her outside, choosing the third option and then the very last one. Talk to her and do her h scenes in all available places. In most cases this will advance things, in some cases you need to have certain items in your inventory. I can't remember when but there's one where she won't lvl up until you have a toothbrush and toothpaste.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The hourglass lets you do the festivals for the JK girl. The important levels are 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 21, 24. There should be an item you can use from the menu that makes both the girls hit 9/9 for the watersports scenes. And there should also be an item that lets you change where the JK girl is at so you can force her to places she normally avoids during certain levels to unlock scenes. Useful when she wants to avoid the school at night or park at the daytime.

Just a heads up at level 21 I think, to progress, you need to piss off the JK girl. When she's stationed at your home, sometimes when you visit a scene will pop up prompting two options. Choose the second and then the first from top to bottom. DO NOT visit her during the eerie music playing phase or she will literally go yandere and kill you, prompting a game over. Wait it out by doing stuff till the music changes to normal. It might be required to game over once, I'm not sure I did it for the lols.

Last edited:

Zorneus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

now I am confused

to advance with camilla with togu, her minion and so on I needed some items (event items number 7 for example), that I got but it still wont let me see the scenes. Of course I have the other items you need to see scenes at all.
Akura is on lv 22 now (if thats important)

and if you need to find some important items try to do the item roll option there I got plenty of stuff

parklis2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

lol....actually....the loli is the older sister ^^; With the bigger, younger sister: Do the special day events by meeting her outside, choosing the third option and then the very last one. Talk to her and do her h scenes in all available places. In most cases this will advance things, in some cases you need to have certain items in your inventory. I can't remember when but there's one where she won't lvl up until you have a toothbrush and toothpaste.
I found a toothbrush, where do I get the paste?