What's new

RPG Maker NTR [同人サークルGyu! / Doujin Circle Gyu!] ナイツオブメサイアIF ~囚われの亜空間城~ (RJ366373)

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
DLsite:
ulmf thread for the original Knights of Messiah: https://ulmf.org/threads/serisu-knights-of-messiah-rj246166.9041/

English title would be something like "Knights of Messiah IF ~Captives of the Subspace Castle~" , but there is no official English title, so I didn't include it in the title of the thread.

Story: This is a standalone game, not a "DLC" as some were speculating in the Knights of Messiah thread. It takes place a year after the events of Knights of Messiah and seems to assume the "true end" is cannon. The basic premise is that Serise and company have been somewhat complacent in the year that has passed, and half the party heads out to deal with some bandits. Meanwhile, Alicia and Maia are kidnapped by a new villain named Ritz and taken to his castle which is in another dimension (subspace, hyperspace, whatever). It's quickly determined that Serise and his remaining companions have no way of getting there and are likely no match for Ritz even if they could get there right away. Between Rini and Hades, they come up with the idea to gather certain magic gems that should help them locate and get to the subspace castle. Being a Gyu game, of course the badguy wants to add the girls to his harem and sends Serise a crystal ball to show him what he's doing to the girls. The game mainly consists of Serise, Rini, and Riku (Maia's fiancee from the first game) trying to collect the gems to get to the castle, and H scenes as the story progresses. Some optional H scenes can be gotten along the way as well.

Gameplay: Standard RPGmaker controls. Fairly stripped down compared to Gyu's major releases, but this seems to be a short side story/sequel kind of thing. No H stats screen or anything like that, and not much in the way of fancy interface elements. Also no H-scene animation in this one. Looks to have a decent amount of story/content, however. There is a lewdness level for Rini which you can check with an item, it will eventually be needed for her prostitution scenes once they are unlocked (the requirement is pretty low compared to how much you should have by the time you get to them). Also, fair warning, the encounter rate in some of the dungeons seems to be set abnormally high. The difficulty is intended to be easy, however.

Tags: NTR, impregnation/pregnancy, birth, rough sex, orgy, squirting, prostitution

Made a partial tl for this as well: https://ulmf.org/threads/saakurugyu-doujin-circle-gyu-naitsuobumesaiaif-wareno-rj366373.15160/
It includes cliplogger, so you don't need to worry about hooking the dialogue (it will be sent to the clipboard automatically).

Last edited:

hewhocumsbynight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for creating the secondary thread.

In case anybody's curious about the various mook battles, Lini/Rini has a technique that attacks all of the enemies and more or less destroys all mob enemies. The dungeon bosses on each map are pretty easy to defeat, so the combat difficulty isn't hard at all. As far as I can tell, losing battles doesn't yield any H-scenes, so I don't think you need to sandbag this time around.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Getting a battle every 3 steps kinda kills any motivation i have to actually progress this game. I'm not sure if I'm just that unlucky, or that the rate is just maxed out but holy shit it's just annoying.

hewhocumsbynight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, gotta say I'm a way bigger fan of the symbol battles method, as opposed to the "every step has a chance to fire a random encounter" method.

At least you can outrun and outmaneuver the symbols.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Actually running away seems to fail a lot also, so I end up needing tons of mp potions just to get through the areas. Also it seems that everything in this game is just more painful than the previous games. I can't find a button to skip text or anything and having everything unlocked at once gets confusing fast.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
The developer left the generic RPG maker random battle encounters on this time because he wanted to churn out this H game faster. Default percentage run away rate too. No choices in this H game, and as usual the girl who looks the youngest always gets the short end of the stick in this circle's list for H scene count lol. Also no customization, no anti-pubes, no choices besides picking to see the twintail's H scenes or not. You'd be forgiven to cheat or get a full save for this title for sure, not worth the time unlike the other H game this spin off was from.

This developer is working on a big title though, should be better. Developer is focusing on two main characters and two side characters properly finally too.