What's new

[Complete - Partial] [同人サークルGyu! / Doujin Circle Gyu!] ナイツオブメサイアIF ~囚われの亜空間城~ (RJ366373)

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
DLsite:
ulmf discussion thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/saakurugyu-doujin-circle-gyu-naitsuobumesaiaif-wareno.15159/

Made a partial for this sequel/spin-off to Knights of Messiah. Translated interface, skills, items, weapons, armor etc. No stats screen for this one. I did not translate the descriptions of weapons, or most of the armor because it was very generic and adds nothing to the game (for example, the description for the Long Sword is simply "a long sword"). I did translate descriptions where I thought they were important, like for accessories that block certain status ailments etc. Items and skills all have their descriptions translated as these are more important.

No hoops to jump through to apply this one, just drag, drop and overwrite. Be sure it goes to the right folder though, as this is MZ and there is no www folder for MZ games. (so don't make one, lol). It includes cliplogger so it will send dialogue text to the clipboard to be translated in whatever software you like. Attached as usual. Also as usual, let me know if there are any issues.

Attachments