What's new

[Complete - Partial] [同人サークルGyu!/Doujin Circle Gyu!] 【蒼魔導士ルーナ】~天才魔導士と伝説の魔導士~ (RJ01007726)

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Dlsite:
ulmf thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/saakurugyu-doujin-circle-gyu-ruuna-to-no-rj01007726.15649/

This one is MZ, so no hoops to jump through, just drag, drop, and overwrite. Translated the usual, items, weapons and armor, skills, menu screen UI, ero status screen, etc. Also included cliplogger to send dialogue text to the clipboard to be translated in whatever software you like. If you don't know of any, is fairly easy to use and is still maintained by its creator.

This *should* be compatible with future versions of the game as I did not include common events or map files. The encryption key might change however, so be sure to back up your data folder before applying the patch to future versions.

I did not translate most weapon and armor descriptions this time, only the names, as the descriptions are very plain and have no lore or useful information, like wood shield being "shield made of wood", and it's not even clear how many of these are used in this game since it's a minigame/side story and seems to contain info from the last game or a template. I did translate those descriptions that tell the player something useful though, like "protects the wearer against sleep/poison/whatever". And translated skill and item descriptions of course, since those tell the player useful information.

Attached as usual. Also as usual, let me know if there are any issues or anything not translated. (Within the scope of a partial, and considering the above paragraph)

Attachments

Last edited: