What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [同人サークルGyu!/Doujin Circle Gyu!] 【蒼魔導士ルーナ】~天才魔導士と伝説の魔導士~ (RJ01007726)

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
DLsite:
(English title would be something like 【Blue Mage Luna】 ~The Genius Mage and the Legendary Mage~ , but there is no official dlsite title translation, so I did not include it in the thread title.)

Another side story sort of rpg from Circle Gyu set in the same world as Knights of Messiah. This one seems to be larger than the last one (ulmf thread here), and is about a Blue Mage called Luna and her allies and their struggle against another mage (turned tyrant) called Lucia and her allies. Luna is defeated early in the game and her magic is sealed, leading to a quest to get her magic back so she can confront the evil mages again. It's Circle Gyu, so of course there is a childhood friend of hers that gets NTR'ed, although the NTR is not nearly as overt in this one as it was in Knights of Messiah (the childhood friend is not a member of the party, for one thing). Most of the H content in this one appears to be centered around prostitution, though there is combat/defeat H later in the game. It also has the circle's animated H scenes, which were absent in the last one.

This one is more like the circle's full rpg's in terms of mechanics, having a customized interface, and Luna's blue magic, which appears to work like the blue magic in the Final Fantasy series (an enemy has to use a skill on the party for her to learn it). Has an ero status screen for both the female main characters. Also has sprite-based enemy encounters rather than random encounters, and the color of their eyes indicates their rarity, mostly for Luna's blue magic. More information on mechanics is provided in-game, some of it being in the recall room, which can be accessed from the characters' house in the first village. A virgin clear is possible, according to the in-game information.

Standard RPGMaker controls, with keyboard and controller configuration available (via one of the plugins they used in this one).

DLsite tags: Anime, Prostitution, Impregnation/Pregnancy, Enema, Orgy Sex, Big Breasts

Also, I made a partial translation for this one, thread here: https://ulmf.org/threads/saakurugyu-doujin-circle-gyu-ruuna-to-no-rj01007726.15648/

Last edited:

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Unfortunately we don't get to see Lucia getting dicked

Grayking666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I bought and played the whole thing. Holy hell it's middling. Not as good as the last side game. Also the good stuff doesn't happen til like halfway through the game and it's just, "Do you wanna whore her out?" Also a big mark against it is that the main villainess has no scenes.

Clorox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I bought and played the whole thing. Holy hell it's middling. Not as good as the last side game. Also the good stuff doesn't happen til like halfway through the game and it's just, "Do you wanna whore her out?" Also a big mark against it is that the main villainess has no scenes.
Yea, it's kinda disappointing...

Metax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Someone got what i have to do inside the cave at the start? It says i have to take something aganist necrotic illness but i've beaten the bossa and searched every inch without avail.

Death637

Reputation score
Someone got what i have to do inside the cave at the start? It says i have to take something aganist necrotic illness but i've beaten the bossa and searched every inch without avail.
you have go to the town next to the cave then after you talk to two people one in the graveyard the other is in the building that next to the graveyard he is the one with a wood thing after that then go back to the start town go to where the boyfriend is and now you can continue the game.
PS: you have go to the door continue

hubibub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know if the final battle is actually winable?