What's new

RPG RPG Maker [同人サークルGyu!]【剣闘姫】システィーナ 探索型RPG ~選ばれし聖母の子~ / Sword Princess Cistina - The Chosen Saint (RJ131698)

MaxiDamage

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ131698]Sword Princess Cistina - The Chosen Saint9.0(own bought)

I'm sorry for necro'ing the thread but some help would be nice. After scavenging through the pages and making the best of things there are still a few things I don't understand. For starters I'm on version 9 with the partial so hopefully that didn't break anything. Also chiitrans refuses to hook this game so I'm not getting any context for anything that happens. My biggest concern is that I'm not seeing any H, at all. People claim there is H in combat but no matter the circumstance sistine just gets KO'd and we warp back to her room, so what gives? I tried following the H guide that someone posted with no luck either, am I supposed to come back later in the game for some of these? I should mention i just got the holy mirror from the church and on my way to the harbor, so I should have ran into combat H by now, right? I tried messing with the combat erotic setting but I have no idea if its on or off. Secondly are the H stats broken? I drink an aphrodisiac that is supposed to raise lewdness by 10 but nothing happens when I do so. Again thanks for anyone who can help.

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

as fas as i know most h content starts after she has released the devil in the ruins. (Should be your first stop after leaving the castle)

aphrodisiac only activates lewd. her char pic changes and she can whore herself out.

but what you really need is hentailvl. you gain lvls by doing h or by activating the h flowers, (theres usually 1-2 on every map, most of the times, right at the start). for certain events u need a high enough lvl.

for hooking id suggest translation aggregator with agth. works perfekt on this game.

MaxiDamage

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

as fas as i know most h content starts after she has released the devil in the ruins. (Should be your first stop after leaving the castle)

aphrodisiac only activates lewd. her char pic changes and she can whore herself out.

but what you really need is hentailvl. you gain lvls by doing h or by activating the h flowers, (theres usually 1-2 on every map, most of the times, right at the start). for certain events u need a high enough lvl.

for hooking id suggest translation aggregator with agth. works perfekt on this game.
1. If you mean the demon in the chest I already saw that event. Then a bunch of people showed up and I had two choices, I picked the one where we fight them and I barely won.

2. Huh, that's a misleading description then.

3. Well I've ran into the flowers about 3 times but have no idea what they do until now. Also, like I said, I'm having no luck with the H events that were listed. In my opinion they lack too much detail, "First town bar x 2" okay, I'm here now what? Where can I check my hentai level? Does having a high level trigger combat H?

4. I'll try translation aggregator though I've had no luck with it in the past.

Thanks for your time.

faithedflame

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Uhh, where to find aphrosidiac?
I have it in my previous file but I forgot where I got it.
Edit: Nvm, found it in the childhood friend town on the upper left on the dock.

prolific.paraphile

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Holy shit, people are still asking about this game. I have such a huge back log that I just extract the images from them now. Though I understand sometimes plots are fun.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Holy shit, people are still asking about this game. I have such a huge back log that I just extract the images from them now. Though I understand sometimes plots are fun.
Well its a good game and seems quite popular here, which is why its strange that it doesn't have a full translation even though seemly less popular games do. I guess its either too long or not enough translators among the fans of the game.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Well, from the game version, you can imagine a lot of patching.

Lot of patching tend to put off potential translators as they don't want to do and redo time and again the same work.
Plus the game use lot of custom scripts as well as quite a lot of texts.

Which mean lot of work even on a final version.

So by the time a final version was out, most translator haf already moved to other newer game.

The game is still worthy of a full translation, but I doubt one will be done - every one is busy translating other works.

If you really want a translation - evne a partial, there a thread for asking in the translation sub forum.
Maybe someone will answer the call if lot of people ask for a translation there (or maybe not).

jonathan1462

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have the lastest version of this game that would like to share? ;3 plz

Zohanz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there no hope of getting a full translation for this game?

Bryanis

Reputation score

Is there no hope of getting a full translation for this game?
Unless you're willing to do it or pay someone for it, I guess not.
It's been asked quite a few times by different peoples, and nothing so far.

Too bad, the game's good and the circle is well liked :/

PS : you can still go ask on the corresponding thread in the translation section => http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28240

Last edited:

Zohanz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

One last question, does anyone know of any other translated circle game?

Bryanis

Reputation score

One last question, does anyone know of any other translated circle game?
As far as I could find myself when looking, there only some partial for the last few game (treasure hunter, sword princess Cistina and assasins sarah).

Unless there some more work done on paying site that's not going around, that's it.

Maybe the heavy custom script used in the game make potential translator keep away from them ?

Zohanz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's something I'm curious about. When partially translating something, what things usually give the translator most trouble?

Ayeka

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Why you not put link with translated game instead this ? Put translation in, pack game and everyone will be happy instead dealing with this mess.

Bryanis

Reputation score

Ayeka said:
Why you not put link with translated game instead this ? Put translation in, pack game and everyone will be happy instead dealing with this mess.
Maybe because the partial is available here and no one want to the trouble to re upload a patched game. But you're free to do it ;)

Patch => http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=702494&postcount=429

Zohanz said:
There's something I'm curious about. When partially translating something, what things usually give the translator most trouble?
I'm not an expert, but partial usually mean = item / skill / menu.

Unless there lot of custom script for the menu, the hardest is getting the the skill / weapon name when they're a bit weird, and possibly adjusting the description of skill / item to to the available space while still having a description that make sense. A 10 japanese symbol description can en up taking more than the 2 line available with a literal translation.

Zohanz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm not an expert, but partial usually mean = item / skill / menu.

Unless there lot of custom script for the menu, the hardest is getting the the skill / weapon name when they're a bit weird, and possibly adjusting the description of skill / item to to the available space while still having a description that make sense. A 10 japanese symbol description can en up taking more than the 2 line available with a literal translation.
So, basically anybody can do it?

Bryanis

Reputation score

So, basically anybody can do it?
As long as you're patient, yes, anybody can do a partial.

The time depend on the number of items / skill to translate and how hard it is to get their name / description into good English.

Zohanz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so what you're saying that even someone like me discovered that RPGmaker save files can be edited just a few days ago? hehe

Plus, i've read in certain threads that partials ended up crashing the game. Now why would the translator mess with the switches? any ideas?

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so what you're saying that even someone like me discovered that RPGmaker save files can be edited just a few days ago? hehe

Plus, i've read in certain threads that partials ended up crashing the game. Now why would the translator mess with the switches? any ideas?
I've not messed with any switches for this partial. But, it might just be a bug with the game itself since it used a earlier version, think this is upgraded to latest one so shouldn't be much of a problem.

It can also be that the script calls for a item name and if it mismatches with database that could also cause error. Same with armor and clothes / costumes.

There is a guide I posted http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=30022 here you can read if you want to make your own partial.

Last edited:

Zohanz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I said CERTAIN THREADS. that automatically means i wasn't talking about this game, don't worry.