What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ saboten] サボテン Kotou no Ouja Go Cummer – The Monarch of Coercion Island 孤島の王者 ゴウ・カンマー ~ようこそ強姦アイランドへ~ RE104275 RJ104275

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Kotou no Ouja Go Cummer – The Monarch of Coercion Island

The Girl [Nicknamed Heiha Kumi] at the rocks, you need those shoes from the girl that keeps running from you.
========================================================
To get that running girl, just keep chasing her (Catch her, go next map, return back, catch her again, rinse and repeat up to 4 times) then H-Scene, then do her mission, after that, go visit Heiha Kumi. ;D
=========================================================
Actually there are 2 Glass Girls ... The Green Hair Woman and the Black Hair Student. Which one @_@
Kinda got everyone now ;D.
How to do her mission?
What needed to clear the mission?

Thx Very Much
Sad that not many play the game

==================================

Ah finally I caught the Girl in Rock

Now , to complete the CG Album

Last edited:

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

God damn it! I can't download this from MEGA. :"(

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

God damn it! I can't download this from MEGA. :"(

Works for Me

KazukaShano

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Her mission was so peculiar to me, that when I got back up from the prison cells, it says "Mission complete" and went back down and ... yeah :/

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Do You know how to get the rest of it?

I think 30 Days is to short
Coz there is some H-Scene that require a Day

After the H-Scene it automatically go to next Day.......

And I think , there a chain reaction when unlocking some scene

You must Rape someone , then the other girl Scene will Unlock

Or there should be New Game+

Attachments

gullwing

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I can't find 3 girls and i have 8 days left. (i can't post attachments yet)

the ones i'm missing are 2nd row 1st one and 3rd row last 2

The problem is i have no idea where they could be because i've never seen any of the 3. I think the blocked cave at the beach has something to do with it and the cat that always runs away on the area with the horse girl.

Any advice/tips on how to get them?

Last edited:

KazukaShano

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Do You know how to get the rest of it?

I think 30 Days is to short
Coz there is some H-Scene that require a Day

After the H-Scene it automatically go to next Day.......

And I think , there a chain reaction when unlocking some scene

You must Rape someone , then the other girl Scene will Unlock

Or there should be New Game+
Top to Bottom/Left to Right
(1st Picture)
2nd row 3rd CG -> Go to the Seaside where there's a cave, get the Treasure that looks like a snake/necklace lying there.

2nd row 5th CG -> Find Catfood (Can't remember where, but its one of the treasures lying around in Grass-tiles. Then go to the area where the running girl is at, the cat's there. Tame it and bring it to her for the Scene.
(2nd Picture)
2nd row 5th CG -> Look for her clothing (Also one of the Treasures amongst the Trashes).
3rd Row 1st CG -> Bonus for capturing all the girls, its a sample preview HCG of the next game they're releasing in the future

Pro-tip , always save before leaving home, then try picking up all the trash in an area, til you found the location of a treasure, then load and return to pick ONLY that treasure.

A) Trash always prompts this message :
ゴウ:ケッ!これは使えねぇな!
(Translated)
[Gon] : Pfft, I can't use this!

B) Otherwise, if it prompts a soothing sound, its a Treasure for 1 of your girls.

C) If no soothing sound but it prompts a different message, its a Treasure for 1 of your girls but you haven't captured/accepted her mission yet.

I can't find 3 girls and i have 8 days left. (i can't post attachments yet)

the ones i'm missing are 2nd row 1st one and 3rd row last 2

The problem is i have no idea where they could be because i've never seen any of the 3. I think the blocked cave at the beach has something to do with it and the cat that always runs away on the area with the horse girl.

Any advice/tips on how to get them?
2nd row 1st one -> Talk to the pillar that's blocking you from going straight to her. [I think its Time depending, try doing this at Morning/Dusk/Night and see how it goes] [Not confirmed]

3rd row 2nd last -> Appears behind your house at night.

3rd row last -> Go to the cave at night at the seaside(The Map above the Jungle) at night [Can't be done at the start though due to some condition iIm not sure of, probably by now since she's your last 3, it should be do-able].

gegaknight

Reputation score

Has two saves in it
Save5, can get you the last half if you know were to take them
Save6, just do the last girl to get good ending

Attachments

The Playing Mantis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay, I'm stuck. I've got all the girls and most of the missions, but I'm confused on the 5 I have left. I've picked up everything on the island (I think) and a few of them gave me *boo-deep* sounds, but every time I go back to the hut, nothing changes. I can't figure out the missions for the black-haired girl with the pig-tails (who was on the rocks before), the ganguro (tanned) girl who jumped on the lion when I caught her, the pink haired virgin that I caught running through the swamp, the priestess who was hiding behind my hut at night and the school girl who was hiding in the cave. What am I missing? BTW, the cat food is one of the fish at the beach.

DragoonTyjet

Reputation score

This helped so much while playing the game.
Because of it I successfully completed all CG unlocks and was able to finish the game. With that in mind if people are stuck and missing the girls give this tip a go. If you still can't manage it I've built a guide to help everyone along.

Pro-tip , always save before leaving home, then try picking up all the trash in an area, til you found the location of a treasure, then load and return to pick ONLY that treasure.

A) Trash always prompts this message :
ゴウ:ケッ!これは使えねぇな!
(Translated)
[Gon] : Pfft, I can't use this!

B) Otherwise, if it prompts a soothing sound, its a Treasure for 1 of your girls.

C) If no soothing sound but it prompts a different message, its a Treasure for 1 of your girls but you haven't captured/accepted her mission yet.

Attachments

chuckE

Reputation score

Hi!
I don't understand how to fight with animals. Is there a way to do that? Because they are fast as **** and they always kill me sooner or later