What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ saboten] [ サボテン ] Oppai Majinden / おっぱい魔神伝~揉んで摘まんで擦って吸って~ RE118516 RJ118516

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: RJ118516 おっぱい魔神伝~揉んで摘まんで擦って吸って~

How does BTS work exactly? So far I've tried smashing Z but I can't get it maxed with that alone.

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

how to get last 4 CGs (after dot animations)?
Apparently they are bugged. I assume 2 of them should be the doggy style, I didn't get them unlocked even after doing it several times with each girl, after different actions.

Another Edit: Just exactly how do you continue without for trading the girl for favors? Is it the same with each new area?
I just remember the first 2. In the forest you can go the long way around the village and get to the lake. In the desert you just need to collect 5 items the enemies drop that's just for selling, don't remember which quality though. I think etigoya explained it with screenshots around here. The last two...I don't know...I just threw her to the wolves =P

How does BTS work exactly? So far I've tried smashing Z but I can't get it maxed with that alone.
Actually it isn't that hard, just pressing Z relatively quickly should work. Make sure to start tapping it after the countdown. The more you fill the bar the more damage you do and the more MP you spend. 500 being the max I think.

MorkaelWasHere

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I keep getting a Vista .jpg image error every time I go to a new map or when I lose in a fight. Also the locations don't show. >.> Solution? Not sure if anyone else had this problem before.

MorkaelWasHere

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Not to necro, but I found solution to my problem in case anyone else encounters it.

If you are running vista and don't see sprites during sex or can't see the background of the map overhead or get constant worldmap.jpg error or something.

Run the game as ADMIN, it solves the problem.

Galadios

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

do you get any cg if you are deffeated by a monster kinda didnt find any monster cg yet

SHIFT

Lurker
Reputation score

This is my save game backup
There are parts of CGs still doing not solve out
View attachment Save.zip

Last edited:

damrpb

Reputation score

Hi guys, i have a question.

I have been trying to play these WOLF RPG games and they work but i can only see garbage characters instead of the actual japanese ones, i have tried switching my computer to japanese, using applocale and nothing. What can i do to see the actual text?

Thanks in advance. :D

Blood-Shadow

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello I am new on the post and I have a problem, when I start the game out the letters of the description ¿why?:confused:

thanks in advance and sorry for my bad English:eek:.

Sarav

Reputation score

this game have eng patch?
Seriously? You necro'd a 4 year old thread to ask that? If it wasn't mentioned anywhere in this thread, and if a thread for a translation does not exist in the TRASNLATION sub-forum, then no.

asd^2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyway thanks for the necro, I'm going to try the game. :cool: