What's new

ADV [ saboten] [ サボテン ] Stella's Sex Harass Working -I'm Giving Off A Pheromone!?- / ステラのセクハラワーキング~みんなHになっちゃうお色気フェロモン発生中!?~ RE121915 RJ121915

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [RJ121915] ステラのセクハラワーキング~みんなHになっちゃうお色気フェロ&a

At first I was like 'why the hell is it 5 parts" then I looked at the dlsite and it was in 5 parts. wtf?
I have never dealt with a game that came in multiple parts. How do I "assemble" each part together into one game?

Glukodav

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ121915] ステラのセクハラワーキング~みんなHになっちゃうお色気フェロ&#

Execute *.part1.exe

regregh2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you very much!

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Torrent is already available

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm sorry I couldn't upload yesterday, my isp upload speed sucks. :(

Anyways, found first bug...can't get out of the house, no matter what I tried to do. I don't think I did anything out of ordinary, just went to sleep o.o

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm sorry I couldn't upload yesterday, my isp upload speed sucks. :(

Anyways, found first bug...can't get out of the house, no matter what I tried to do. I don't think I did anything out of ordinary, just went to sleep o.o
One does not simply sleep on an hrpg game xD

On another note, how the f*ck do you get the clothes? I only have bloomers, swimsuit and Nippuresu(?) outfits

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

How else can I restore HP/Stamina cheaply? :'(

Btw, you can buy clothes from this store

Attachments

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

How else can I restore HP/Stamina cheaply? :'(

Btw, you can buy clothes from this store
I've went to that store like 100 times and I never knew I could buy the clothes there... thanks

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Anyone knows if the Bloomers are needed for something in particular? Like a job or getting a specific CG? Also, the dude at the park still doesn't give me the swimsuit, is that a random event or am I doing something wrong?

Btw, I figured a very good way of healing HP/Stamina easily, getting paid and for free. Just get a monster hunting quest you can do, and go with the maid outfit. One of the maid skills heals you like 30-40 for 10 sp.

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

2 and a half gigs? Holy moly. I wonder if that's reflected in the content.

ments

Reputation score

For those who has problems with mega download
hxxp://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=358537

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so... anyone got a h-code or x/c/v/ect combination that works on this game?

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

At least half the CG are variations of the same 3-4 poses, depending on your clothes, pheromone level and naughtiness I think. The ones you get when sexually harassed while walking around, working, etc. Very few jobs have a totally different scene, and most of them show only when max pheromone and/or naughtiness. I just finished the first playthrough and even though I haven't unlocked everything it seems I have 104% unlocked xD.

That been said, I did expect something like this, the usual saboten: nice gameplay, excellent H quality but lots of repetition. But I simply don't care about trying to get every little CG, like "the same but in maid clothes at night". The one thing I thought was a letdown, were the "monster" CGs. Way too few, no variations.

Anyways, the things I could never figure out were the use of the Bloomer, Scarf and the Cat Bikini, and how to work in the...bar?...cafe?...south of the bar where you can dance. Nope, the bloomer, scarf, cat bikini nor the waitress dress works.

Tip: If want to drop fast your Shyness, avoid being "Lusty". It doesn't go down with the sexual harassment you get from people around, just from work and I don't think the from every work, while in that state.

I used Translator Aggregator for Wolf games, and it worked like a charm...until every game started to crash after a few minutes, heck, even seconds I think. So I don't bother anymore translating those games, since Chiitrans don't work with those no matter how many codes I tried.

Last edited:

ditzist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think I will wait for a few days cause Saboten usually release new patch for fixing bugs and full-save.

Anyway, this looks like a good game with HUGE size (will take awhile to download with my shitty speed). Being a fan of them since Ecchi Adventure :)

Mullens

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

guide + other
Super helpful!
Thanks a lot. :)

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ121915] ステラのセクハラワーキング~みんなHになっちゃうお色気フェロӣ

Sprite sex?
Well, it is in there, just that you really have to go out of your way if you want to see it, since they only show up when you get assaulted with max(?) pheromone(the normal fondling/CG h-scenes occur otherwise) and be walking around naked(which requires having 0 shyness)

It appears the succubus has sprite sex animations as well, but I'm not sure how one gets to see them.

ments

Reputation score
Re: [RJ121915] ステラのセクハラワーキング~みんなHになっちゃうお色気フェロӣ

Well, it is in there, just that you really have to go out of your way if you want to see it, since they only show up when you get assaulted with max(?) pheromone(the normal fondling/CG h-scenes occur otherwise) and be walking around naked(which requires having 0 shyness)

It appears the succubus has sprite sex animations as well, but I'm not sure how one gets to see them.
u can see it in the jail at night- but i dont realy know what trigers it

ments

Reputation score

Does antbody knows fastest way to get down shynes

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

In the West area, the south bar that opens only on Monday, you have to wear the high exposure waitress outfit. You get that from the cafe that you can work at with the waitress outfit. After getting the Hscene there, you get the outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.