What's new

ADV [ saboten] [ サボテン ] Stella's Sex Harass Working -I'm Giving Off A Pheromone!?- / ステラのセクハラワーキング~みんなHになっちゃうお色気フェロモン発生中!?~ RE121915 RJ121915

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ121915] ステラのセクハラワーキング~みんなHになっちゃうお色気フェロ&#

Well, has anyone discovered the catch to getting the swimsuit? I still haven't gotten it. I also noticed that the Fifth quest boss has a 3rd GOR, I'm not too sure what the conditions for it are.

sayakai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm... somewhat having issues with AGTH on this one. It seems to drop parts of the text for no good reason, and with no noticable pattern, at least none that I can see. Some lines were copied over in full, others only with two kanji out of a whole line.

Any solution on that?

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [RJ121915] ステラのセクハラワーキング~みんなHになっちゃうお色気フェロ&a

Well, has anyone discovered the catch to getting the swimsuit? I still haven't gotten it. I also noticed that the Fifth quest boss has a 3rd GOR, I'm not too sure what the conditions for it are.
Yes. You can get it by working for the merchant in the park to the north. but you can't have ANY pheramones (the bar at the top has to be empty)
You can lower it by purchasing in the store south of your house the $5000 object farthest to the bottom. It will lower by 3 points. (the 5000 item above that one raises it by 3)

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm... somewhat having issues with AGTH on this one. It seems to drop parts of the text for no good reason, and with no noticable pattern, at least none that I can see. Some lines were copied over in full, others only with two kanji out of a whole line.

Any solution on that?
Should work with these: /c /X3 /V /KS2 /KF /pngame.exe

Only issue is that it captures the stat bar at the top as well which can throw it a little.

But does anyone know what decides if her pheromone level goes up? It seems random to me but maybe I've just not been doing it right.

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

But does anyone know what decides if her pheromone level goes up? It seems random to me but maybe I've just not been doing it right.
It's not random, but it also isn't based on anything you do. I think it might be based on what day of the week it is. I'm too lazy to study into it further.

However you can alter the levels with the $5000 items in the store just south of your house (5k to raise or lower it by 3. the $3000 items alongside those raise or lower it by 1)

Sindeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

cant seem to get the swimsuit nor the high exposure waitress outfit despite doing what you guys said, so could someone posibly provide a fullsave ?

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

there is a lot going on in this game, it took me a long time to figure out what to do, it ended being pretty simple though. this is my tips for getting all the formalities done by day 25 in the first walkthrough (cos second is dope).

i dont know what the hell its written in this game, so mi intuition (after lots of gaming and hentai) tells me that you broke a jar that released a succubi and a curse that makes you release pheromones in a exagerated manner and to dispel the curse you need a million money and you get 60 days before it becomes irreversible.

every day is made of two cicles (day and night) with two actions available each.

the monster hunting quest is the quickest way to do everything in the game, avoid all enemies except the boss,defeat the first two tiers of quests in 2 days, get 30k then go to the armory (southeast of your house) then buy both 15k items, they are the best sword and armor that the game has so after getting them getting to the lv 5 quest is easy and nets 150k per clear with some regen items you can clear it two times a day and get the million money in just 7 days.

But to get most of the h-scenes we need to drop the shyness bar to 0 the easiest way to do this is spending gold in the massage house (west of your home). there are three scenes here that cost 10k-20k-30k but the catch is that you can do them in one day as long as you have gold, and it drops a lot of the bar (like 5 per scene) so farm gold and then spend it here, it works untill shyness gets to 30.

The only scene that drops shyness below 30 that i found is the blowjob scene in the north park it drops two if you also have high lust and get the blowjob-sex scene, 15 days of this scene will get the shyness bar to 0 and you are ready to explore the game without worries.

ending 1: day 60 you have a million money and you have high shyness.
you dispeled the curse safely but the succubi is angry at you for not falling prey to your lust, you end up getting overly friendly with her and live togheter happily ever after.

ending 2: day 60 you have a million money and you have low shyness
dispeled the curse safely, but became a slutty woman

ending 3: day 60 you dont have the million money disregard shyness
didnt break the curse, got raped.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

guide and walkthrough updata, before little wrong on menu, sorry
other change : swimming suit get changed, all clothes done

version 1.02 patch

this patch let me know 4xx hscene only 50%... and 1 or more hscene still bug

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can not download.
the download page does not work.

Azim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where I can download save ;D ?

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangoku25 View Post
can not download.
the download page does not work.
i click again work...
thank it goes now^^

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

anyone got a save? i kept dying in 4th and 5th mission even though i already got the best equips,the bosses seems to have a tendency to deal 80+ damage

ozms03

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

anyone got a save? i kept dying in 4th and 5th mission even though i already got the best equips,the bosses seems to have a tendency to deal 80+ damage
Might want to get the hp+ items from the shop that costs 20k each to increase your max hp. That should help on your survival. It should be in Etigoya's link, the translation on the item shop items.

Edit: It adds 5 hp per use so you might have to buy a lot to get a decent hp sum. Still, its not hard to earn money in the game once you have the right clothing for jobs that gives alot.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

finded a full save in
passwords evpj

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Anyone figured out if the Cat Bikini and/or Muffler unlocks CG somewhere? :confused:

omegau

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

But to get most of the h-scenes we need to drop the shyness bar to 0 the easiest way to do this is spending gold in the massage house (west of your home). there are three scenes here that cost 10k-20k-30k but the catch is that you can do them in one day as long as you have gold, and it drops a lot of the bar (like 5 per scene) so farm gold and then spend it here, it works untill shyness gets to 30.
The home masturbation scene doesn't seem to advance time, but does drop shyness by 1. I dropped it from 100 to 50 on the first day just by repeating it until I got too bored with it.
EDIT: The days didn't update in the menu for me, but it still triggered the 60 day event. Nevermind.

Last edited:
Reputation score
I feel like I'm doing something wrong because I have zero shyness and go to each location for the clothes, talk to NPC's, and it keeps denying me access to the event for no reason I can tell. I'm following Etigoya's guide as well as I can but I can't seem to proc the events despite anything I do. What more do I need to do?

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks for the mini-walkthrough, but which building is the massage house? The one to the West of my home has three doors, a shopkeeper and a wandering NPC, but I can't interact with any of the doors, the NPC offers me no options, and the shopkeeper offers me work.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks for the mini-walkthrough, but which building is the massage house? The one to the West of my home has three doors, a shopkeeper and a wandering NPC, but I can't interact with any of the doors, the NPC offers me no options, and the shopkeeper offers me work.
If you haven't figured this out yet, it's in the south district, top row of houses, all the way to the left/west. Talk to the guy behind the counter. You'll know it when you find it.

For those of you that had trouble finding the swimsuit even with the hints posted in this thread, here's how I did it (after much frustration):
Make sure you don't get an Hscene with the shopkeeper (in the north district, who gives you the swimsuit)
Get your lust to 100. Easiest way to do this is to go to the massage house to push it over 50, then use the last item in the item shop (above the clothes) to give you the "lecherous" status - you'll know you have it when you have a heart pulsing over you. Make sure you have sex at least once. Once your lust is 100, buy the $5000 item and make your pheromones (the bar in the upper left) go to zero. Now talk to the shopkeeper during the day, work for him, and he should give you the swimsuit.

I have no idea how many of these factors are important, but I tried multiple combinations of what other people said with no luck getting the swimsuit, so I hope this is a foolproof method. If anybody has more information, feel free to share =)

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Guide on all equipable attires:

Nude: Available from the start
Casual: Available from the start
Sailor: 2500G at item shop
Waitress: 6000G at item shop
Dancer: 30000G at item shop
Fashion: 60000G at item shop
Hentai underwear: 100000G at item shop
Bondage: 200000G at item shop
Maid: Work part-time as tuition teacher (east map)
Bloomer: Work part-time as trash collector (north map)
Nipple-less: Receive as a free gift after using the massage service (south map)
Cat-ear Bikini: Prostitute at the hotel (west map)
Idol: Work part-time at the soap house (west map)
Muffler: Work part-time at the live house (north map)
School swimsuit: Have bloomer, Lust status, and at least 2 pheromone gauge. Work part-time as trash collector twice (north map)
Exposing Waitress outfit: Activate event at cafe 9 times (south map)

Status
Not open for further replies.