What's new

[ saboten ] [ サボテン] The Tawdry RPG of Selphy -Will Sex Save the World!?- / 淫乱勇者セフィのRPG~世界を救うエッチな冒険!?~ RE107332 RJ107332

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [WolfRPG]Ecchi Adventure English Translation

is there a dl link somewhere? for the 1.05 i tried signing up on the jp dlsite but it wouldnt let me register

Last edited:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

is there a dl link somewhere? for the 1.05 i tried signing up on the jp dlsite but i wouldnt let me register
The ea_updater.exe is on the old thread. (Link in first post.)

Most issues are addressed in the old thread, but some are not. That's why I post some questions here.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The old thread had a lot of useful information, but few things I couldn't figure out:
1) How to complete quest #15?
2) How to start question #22?
3) How do you get the girls that you can do "lewd-transfer" on to get naked?

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hey myrubbish2001, it's just been announced that Ecchi Adventure will get a major upgrade at the end of the month. Apparently, it'll go to 2.00, with all the reported bugs fixed. So, just letting you know about that.

OP
myrubbish2001

myrubbish2001

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just got back from my Easter holiday. Looks like there are quite a few bugs to fix. I'll start working on that this week.

And duck666 - that is a VERY interesting walk-around for the dress-related bugs.

But you are partially incorrect about what the patch is for. The way I designed it, even if you had version 1.00 of the game, running the patch should auto-update it to version 1.05. Though, by the look of things, it's buggy.

Hey myrubbish2001, it's just been announced that Ecchi Adventure will get a major upgrade at the end of the month. Apparently, it'll go to 2.00, with all the reported bugs fixed. So, just letting you know about that.
I have mixed feelings about this. On one hand, if I wait for this to come out, I'll just end up waiting forever. And this translation effort has had more than it's fair share of delays IMO. I'll deal with that 2.00 update when it comes out. (If at all I'll ever do anything with it).

Mostly, I just came in here to say that I'm back.

Finally - duck666, if you have any suggestions on what I should be translating/fixing next, feel free to post them in a reply!

Anatolj

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just got back from my Easter holiday. Looks like there are quite a few bugs to fix. I'll start working on that this week.

And duck666 - that is a VERY interesting walk-around for the dress-related bugs.

But you are partially incorrect about what the patch is for. The way I designed it, even if you had version 1.00 of the game, running the patch should auto-update it to version 1.05. Though, by the look of things, it's buggy.
Well you seem to have lost me, as you say the english patch should have updated the game to 1.05, and duck666 said something that you need version 1.05 to make the english patch work, but after instaling the patch on the full game, it still is in japanese, even the main menu.

OP
myrubbish2001

myrubbish2001

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well you seem to have lost me, as you say the english patch should have updated the game to 1.05, and duck666 said something that you need version 1.05 to make the english patch work, but after instaling the patch on the full game, it still is in japanese, even the main menu.
Am about to sleep - but I'll verify this and get back to you on this matter. The patch shouldn't work that way.

Can you give me a screenshot of your game folder AFTER the patch? I want to see what files/folders are there. Also; did you run the patch on the torrent?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Which patch did you apply?

Anatolj

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The english patch on this page. Been looking for the 1.5 patch in the old thread, but either i'm blind and don't know what to look for or it's not there, i put my money on the first reason.

Well for some reason my pc dosen't want to make a screenshot i'm forced to type the content manualy. It is the raw content witout any patch applied.
GuruguruSMF4.dll 147 456
Config.exe 172 032
Game.exe 3 092 480
Game.ini 152
mikachanALL.ttc 11 672 312
Data .. 641 461 708

ps. After launching the raw version, the game starts it's playable but an error regarding the Game.ini constantly pops up, but i fixed it by overwriting it with the ini file from the trial version. And if it is relevant i downloaded the raw game from this page.

Last edited:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The english patch on this page. Been looking for the 1.5 patch in the old thread, but either i'm blind and don't know what to look for or it's not there, i put my money on the first reason.

Well for some reason my pc dosen't want to make a screenshot i'm forced to type the content manualy. It is the raw content witout any patch applied.
GuruguruSMF4.dll 147 456
Config.exe 172 032
Game.exe 3 092 480
Game.ini 152
mikachanALL.ttc 11 672 312
Data .. 641 461 708

ps. After launching the raw version, the game starts it's playable but an error regarding the Game.ini constantly pops up, but i fixed it by overwriting it with the ini file from the trial version. And if it is relevant i downloaded the raw game from this page.

It's the 1.05 patch. And it's from the "ea2_updater.exe". I tried applying the English patch without updating it to v1.05 and it crashed(?) and didn't work.

Anatolj

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's the 1.05 patch. And it's from the "ea2_updater.exe". I tried applying the English patch without updating it to v1.05 and it crashed(?) and didn't work.
Ahh, now it works, and yep it seems i realy am blind! Thanks!

Valth

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can someone please upload the English translation to a different site then uploaded.to? I really don't want to wait for 3+ hours to download the file (live in a dorm with shared internet among an entire building). Something like Mediafire or Mega would work.

karmapowered

Lurker
Reputation score

I am willing to help you with a temporary link to the patch in my public Dropbox.

Send me a PM if you're interested.

Thatoneguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have a bit of a problem, I can't see any item name, gauge or combat option.
Also there is a green error popping up telling me the sounds/data file is missing.
Normally I wouldn't say anything but this error pops up every round of combat so it makes it very hard to actually play.

Is this normal or is this just me?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have a bit of a problem, I can't see any item name, gauge or combat option.
Also there is a green error popping up telling me the sounds/data file is missing.
Normally I wouldn't say anything but this error pops up every round of combat so it makes it very hard to actually play.

Is this normal or is this just me?
Did you update it to v1.05 with the EA2_updater.exe? You need to do that in order to apply a working english patch. The Green thingy happens everytime you get a costume. See previous posts for reasons and temporary work arounds.

lailani

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i usualy have hard times hooking/autotranslating wolf games and menus in this game were like a mess full of choices.

anyway i just finished the game with the translation patch and all i can say is..

well, Thanks! :)

Thatoneguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did you update it to v1.05 with the EA2_updater.exe? You need to do that in order to apply a working english patch. The Green thingy happens everytime you get a costume. See previous posts for reasons and temporary work arounds.
Yup, installed patch, still get green errors out the ass right from the start.
Also a small note, the little blue Kyubey lookin thing in the beginning isn't there.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yup, installed patch, still get green errors out the ass right from the start.
Also a small note, the little blue Kyubey lookin thing in the beginning isn't there.
YOU WILL GET THE GREEN ERROR EVERYTIME YOU GET A COSTUME WHEN YOU'RE USING THE ENGLISH PATCHED VERSION!!!

See previous posts for work arounds. Also, when she's lewd and goes around fucking everyone, there are a few characters that give your the animation glitch; those ones DO NOT GIVE YOU A COSTUME.

Anatolj

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A quick question. Should te quests in the quest log be in japanese, or is that just a bug?

sir drake

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

so has anyone figured out yet how to get the other girls in the game naked.
when you transfer libido to them you only seem to get the scenes and then they disappear.
i've extracted the pics and they do have naked versions so there has to be a way to do that.
can someone please tell me :)