What's new

ACT RPG Maker [saccharum] Escape From Monster Girls (RJ271502)

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So I stumbled on stumbled across this game today and thought it was a good share. As the name entails this is a RPG game were you have to run from Monster Girls.
If you have played Succubus Maze, this should feel very similar. From what I can tell there are only 2 stages atm in the demo. So far the two cg's have "movement" incorporated in them. I think the Author does plan on putting it on the DLsite so that is something to look forward to(this is what google tells me).

Here is the Author's site:
The Demo link is also on his site.

Edit. I think there might be more than just 2 stages in the demo. I just can't seem to get past this plant that eats me when I try to go through a pathway. If you figure it out then please post here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Escape From Monster Girls

If those list of games are his favs then the guy has really good tastes.

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I ripped the CG out form the file. Only shows slime girl and plant girl. I'm guessing there are only 2 stages.

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I ripped the CG out form the file. Only shows slime girl and plant girl. I'm guessing there are only 2 stages.
As I was playing around in the game I found out that you could get to the third stage(you run from what looks like snake girls), but there was no CG for it. All in all the first two stages are the only ones worthwhile.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Haven't played this in a while depending on you choices you can build a cute little romance with one of the lamia in the third stage

iirc doskoinpo drew the plant girls

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Haven't played this in a while depending on you choices you can build a cute little romance with one of the lamia in the third stage

iirc doskoinpo drew the plant girls
sounds good putting it in the radar.

Sourjelly

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Wow, this developer is using the worst file download website.

Just opening the download page cause me 2 pop ups, download button is placed all the way bottom of the page, and every time I click something it opens another pop up.

I managed to download the demo, but ugh...X_X

and about game, it's literally swarm of monsters. lol

Fun to challenge tho.

Last edited:

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

wonder when this game will come out

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wonder when this game will come out
I don't know I first ran across it when I miss typed a search on Pixiv like two years ago, so it'll probably a really long time but there can be a update any time.

Troy168

Reputation score
So I don't know if anyone is still playing Escape from Monster Girls, but I do need some help.

Basically, I can't seen to leave the room no matter what I do. I tried feeding the slime girl anything I have in the inventory and I don't know if that's making progress. I also think I help that guy in the jail cell out, but I have no clue what I did. If anyone who is still playing this game can figure it out for me, I'm sure that it can help others out.

Quite Frankly

Reputation score
i kind of feel like i'm taking advantage of the developer by playing the demo for some reason, its clear development stopped obviously for whatever reason for this.

I am going to not play it out of respect.

Troy168

Reputation score
i kind of feel like i'm taking advantage of the developer by playing the demo for some reason, its clear development stopped obviously for whatever reason for this.

I am going to not play it out of respect.
You say that, yet the game is already out. And there's been two updates on it.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For convenience. Can't say much about it, though.