What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [サキミノル /Saki Minoru] フィラーナと命の薬/Filana and the Medicine of Life (RJ266348)

srankstrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Do Not Post Underage Content
Mod edit: Image removed due to loli

DLsite Link:

Story:
You play as Filana, an ex-noblewoman magician who is out on a quest to gather 2 ingredients to create a medicine to save her friend/love interest Lily. Can Filana get the ingredients and get home safely without getting raped by monsters and village-folk with ill intentions, falling into depravity?

The answer is actually "Yes, because you can easily skip every single H-scene in the game and avoid most combat rape if you choose to." Hm.

Gameplay:
This is a standard RPGMaker game, with an emphasis on using magic attacks. Filana does not learn many physical attacks (the only one she does learn are more magical and go off of TP, not MP or HP) and thus her physical hits are like using wet noodles; as such magic is the only way to end encounters in any reasonable amount of time.

Controls:
Standard RPGMaker fare, nothing special here.

H-Content:
Note that all H-content only involves Filana/other party. No other female in the game gets any sort of scene, let alone special art besides a headshot of Lily for the 5 minutes she is in the game.

You can get H-scenes in town, which progress as you become lewder and activate more scenes. When you start the game you can toggle symbols that show events you can activate, and if you don't meet the requirements for a scene the game will tell you what your lewdness stat needs to be to get it.

All combat encounters in the game also have combat rape, which starts with restraint and goes into "fun times" if you don't get out of it. You can only end restraints if you use TP on a struggle skill (10 TP for a struggle that has low chances of working, 50 TP for one with much better chances, and 300 MP for a guaranteed escape but with self-damage which can kill you). Depending on your H-stats, if an enemy finishes with Filana she can go unresponsive for at least 1 turn, which results in free enemy hits/even more rape (with more dialogue and some different images).

As mentioned earlier, almost all H-content in the game can be skipped if you wish and you can unlock all scenes after beating the game...but then again, why would you play this game if you didn't want to see any of that?

Fetishes:
Blackmail
Blowjob
Big Breasts
De-aging/LOLI (only 1 enemy with in-combat rape and a defeat scene, but still present)
Fingering
Hypnosis

Kissing
Monster sex/rape
Moral degradation
NTR (kinda)
Paizuri/Tit-fuck
Pissing
Prostitution
Rape and Combat Rape
Spanking
Tentacles
Voyeurism

Preview Images

Last edited:

samlans

Demon Girl
Reputation score
does some one have a safe file for me i cant seem to find the last 2 CG

Deathman Forces

Reputation score
does some one have a safe file for me i cant seem to find the last 2 CG
I think when you finished the game and enter the gallery room you can talk to the girl on the left of the stone tablet to unlock all animation and CG, sorry no save yet.

Edit: Save before entering the gallery room and just do above to unlock all CG and animation.

Attachments

Nopeandnah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think when you finished the game and enter the gallery room you can talk to the girl on the left of the stone tablet to unlock all animation and CG, sorry no save yet.

Edit: Save before entering the gallery room and just do above to unlock all CG and animation.
Hmm, the save doesn't seem to work. I believe the global.rpgsave file is needed as well.
Could you zip the save folder and upload that instead?

Shizya

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
please give me (mega link to this game) if it's not a pity