What's new

Sakura Dungeon

Re: Sakura Dungeon

I cleared the game but I still miss 2 scenes. I try to search E-hentai and found

- Tanned angel scene : how to trigger:confused:
- Chocolate Mimic defeat : I choose 2nd choice. It mean I have to clear game again for this scene? :(

I cleared the game but I still miss 2 scenes. I try to search E-hentai and found

- Tanned angel scene : how to trigger:confused:
- Chocolate Mimic defeat : I choose 2nd choice. It mean I have to clear game again for this scene? :(

Did you take the angel to the baths on floor 21?

Clear game again, use an old save, or take someone else's save.

Did you take the angel to the baths on floor 21?

Clear game again, use an old save, or take someone else's save.

OH! Milk bath. How I forgot :eek:

For mimic scene, other player save should be the best option :(

OH! Milk bath. How I forgot :eek:

For mimic scene, other player save should be the best option :(

There you go.
The game had 2 saves, hope you will figure out where to put them.
I pathed the folders halfway there.

Good luck.

*EDIT*

Actually, on the same subject, I will request saves at the Assassin x Slime, Ceri x Hammer and Sylvi's first learning session... The game did not register that I have seen those scenes for a reason.

Attachments

• mimic save.zip
    477 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

There you go.
The game had 2 saves, hope you will figure out where to put them.
I pathed the folders halfway there.

Good luck.

*EDIT*

Actually, on the same subject, I will request saves at the Assassin x Slime, Ceri x Hammer and Sylvi's first learning session... The game did not register that I have seen those scenes for a reason.

If you're looking for just the CGs, my save folder that I uploaded a while back would have a persistent file with everything unlocked in the viewer.

If you're looking for just the CGs, my save folder that I uploaded a while back would have a persistent file with everything unlocked in the viewer.

Thanks.

@Saga55555: use this too unless you want to see the scene, then you can use my save.
It's right out of the mimic's room.

Just finished the game and I was thoroughly surprised with how well it turned out. It was a great blend of rpg and ecchi/yuri. It reminded me of how damn addicting Huniepop was (the puzzle game was legit fun). It's kind of a shame I beat it, since enjoyable western H games are rare or non existent.

Thanks.
@Saga55555: use this too unless you want to see the scene, then you can use my save.
It's right out of the mimic's room.

Thank you to both of you :D
I already used elusi's save.

Just finished the game and I'm missing 6-4, 6-5, 7-3, 7-4, 12-4, 15-3, 15-7 and 15-8.

Are any of these meant to be unlocked after finishing the game?

Can upload my savegame if necessary.

Just finished the game and I'm missing 6-4, 6-5, 7-3, 7-4, 12-4, 15-3, 15-7 and 15-8.

Are any of these meant to be unlocked after finishing the game?

Can upload my savegame if necessary.

Yes they're all after game CGs.

For those who played both, how's this compare to Demon Hunter Chris?

For those who played both, how's this compare to Demon Hunter Chris?

This game is Demon Hunter Chris 2.0, as in it's basically better in every way. More polished, more CGs and content in general, more balanced combat, two main characters with consistent side characters, etc etc etc.

That said, it still suffers somewhat from the "grindy" nature that was present in DMC. The dungeons are much larger, and you don't get a checkpoint every floor. Secrets are everywhere, so completionists will drive themselves crazy hunting down fake walls and luck statue fragments. It's much more forgiving in that you have a full party to back you up rather than the three in the front row, non-participants in combat still receive experience, and Yomi is almost hax when you get her early on. You can also reliably take out single enemies well over five levels above you if you play your cards right.

I like these kind of games but damn I wish the rewards were...a little more hardcore.
The CG is absolutely gorgeous but it barely scratches above the ecchi mark.

Does anyone else find that lesbian/yuri is always kinda lacking in hentai games? There's always either barely any scenes or it doesn't go much further than scissoring.
A general irk of mine not this games fault in particular.

Anyway I really wanted to play this but the grind just isn't worth it unfortunately. A well crafted game at least, definitely worth it if you happen to love dungeon crawlers and don't care so much for the sexy bits.

Now if we can just get this sort of production value with something a bit more...frisky:D

Grind? What grind? I had to grind a single level, once, and that just turned out to be caused by a poor tactical decision on my part (targeting one boss instead of the other). And that includes using maps to find my way around, so it's not like I was wasting much time.

Compared to DMC, it's a non-issue.

The game does feel like it is moving a little slow/not very rewarding until you reach floor 8.

I am now at floor 10, however, I still see the event icon in floor 5/8 even after clearing them. When should I revisit these again?

And how many miss-able events are there?

There is only 1 event at the observatory. You have time before you can trigger it (fight lvl 40), and i think you can even wait for after finishing the game. You are covered.

The event at the throne room aren't missable, 99% sure.

The game does feel like it is moving a little slow/not very rewarding until you reach floor 8.

I am now at floor 10, however, I still see the event icon in floor 5/8 even after clearing them. When should I revisit these again?

And how many miss-able events are there?

There are only a couple missable events, I believe. There's an extra scene for exploring the bonus room on the floor with Succubus, there may be something extra for doing the same with the Ryouu (whatever) boss, and also a scene for either letting the chocolate slime have your way with you or defeating it.

There are a number of missable events/CGs.

Some of them are pretty obvious (the defeated warrior CG is a no brainer to anyone who plays VNs) while others are outright obtuse (the succubus one is arguably impossible to find without a guide) with everything in between (the Queen Bee one pretty much depends on how much tolerance you have for invisible walls)

By succubus, you guys mean
finding the bauble and then letting her have ceri?
, or is there something else?

Hmm, I don't recall any of them being difficult to find, except for both mimic ones since I didn't expect there to be one for defeating the mimic when there was already one for giving Ceri to her.

Most times I just had to look at the minimap after exploring an area and had a general idea of where the hidden walls would be since most maps were square shaped when completed.

Back