What's new

Sakura (plmnko)

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score
Re: Sakura (plmnko)

With a new found resolve and determination, Sakura went out into the main room after gathering all the furs she could. The Hellhound was nowhere in sight, but looking at the charred foot prints on the ground it seemed to have fled downstairs.

The barrier was gone, revealing steps up, and Sakura went up with them. The feeling of oppressiveness grew stronger now as she climbed the stairs upwards. Upwards and upwards she climbed, the stone of the temple soon becoming dark, with runes glowing along the walls as she went.

And then she exited the stairwell. The room is large, a temple with a temple. A great stained glass window provides lighting here, casting purple light over the room. Several candelebras are lit, providing an exotic scent to the room. statues of demonic figures stand about the walls. A twisted altar lies up on a dais in the centre of the room.

Sakura has encountered Unknown Demon.

Sitting upon the altar is what seems to be darkness given form, a vague cluster of shadows no light would touch, with glowing red eyes staring forth from it with amused malice. It's bodily features were indistinct, like trying to make out something in the dark. It definitely seemed to be formed of the same stuff the collar on the Hellhound and the harness on Sakura was.

Nevertheless the creature clapped it;s hands, a dark laugh echoing around the room. "Oh, well done, well done indeed. I was almost certain you'd have given up there, and been a good little bitch for my not so faithful hound. Yet you've come forth before me, all eager and ready to fight me for the treasure. Of course, I'm not in a rush really. If you want this treasure then you'll need to take it from me, but it has been such a long time since my last suitor. We could chat awhile first. Or simply get on with your utter humiliation. The choice is yours."

The demon seemed in no particular rush to fight, but continued to stare at Sakura with great amusement.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Expecting to find a new foe or just other corridor, the idea of this large temple inside the piramid mze made the blue haired girl wonder where she was now. These demons statues, the lights and the thing looking at her. She hate this, she wanted to fight more and found a way to get stronger before reach the rules of this place, not less she was now in from of him after had been defeated three straight times.

For a moment she was not sure what to say or if she could go back, there were just two options now and she just decide to talk to solve any misunderstand.

I may had give up for a moment, but im not a bitch as you had said... to say the truth i was not aiming to the treasure for myself and even after all that torture in the temple, i dont had any intention to kill anything really, o just tried to defend myself-

Maybe beating you will not bring me to my home or help that town, but it should be a start. Please forgime me but i need that treasure and that wish to make all this better for all
Sakura said trying to be strong, she after face all this couldnt just face this terrible thing wuithout get herself some of reseolve

Last edited:

Zilrax

Reputation score

The demon laughs at Sakura's small speech, a mocking malefic laugh that echoed through out the corrupted altar room.

"Oh, so selfless. You're quite the delight. But not a bitch hm? We'll see about that. Well then, little hero, come face me if your need is so great. I'll allow you the first strike, since you've provided me with such amusement. And soon you'll provide me much more.," laughed the demon, cruel mockery tainting every word.

The creature stood up before the altar, and seemed to wait for Sakura's attack, making no move to strike first.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Sakura was not expecting than the demon would answer like that, she mostly tried to express why she was here, but nothing amuse her more than the word Hero. She was sure than there was a long line between her and a real hero. She was just a scary girl just some moments ago, she suppose than she has changed, maybe a little at least.

Fine... She then prepare her axe and held her with both her hands. This guy looks to be inmortal she suppose as someone else looks to had beat him. I will try my best to beat you. She said before rush and try her best hit at the demon's neck. Would he dodge? She wonder if he really will stay without move.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Sakura vs Unknown Demon!
S vs D 23 vs 14 CRIT
D vs S 14 vs 18 Miss
S vs D 11 vs 9 Hit

Demon uses the Harness against Sakura! 21 vs 16 Hit, Sakura is being Engulfed.

Sakura 3/6 FP
4/10 AP

Unknown Demon 9/12 FP

Sakura rushed forwards and swung hard and true at what she assumed was the demons neck! She swung, and easily chopped a heavy blow right where she was aiming, as the demon did not even flinch!

The creature chuckled amusingly. "Was that a love tap?" He lazily swiped out with a shadowy tendril, but Sakura easily ducked aside from it.

Sakura easily followed up with another clipping blow to the creature with her axe, the demon strolling forward, before chuckling darkly. "I see you've been wearing my little gift. I think it suits you. Nevertheless, only a demon can make true use of such a thing. On a cute little morsel like you, it'll simply do as it pleases. Or as I please."

The Demon makes a gesture at the harness that Sakura wears, at which point it comes alive, growing out and engulfing her arms and trying to force them down, as it saps at her strength. Meanwhile it starts vibrating quickly over her erogenous zones.

"You've no idea how long I've waited for this. You're the final piece I need. With you, I'll be able to damage the seal keeping me here. Not enough yet, but enough to make a difference. Freedom, if in a fashion. So, my little sacrifice, fight with all your might if you wish to stop me."

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Resolved to fight the best as she could, Sakura rush and hit as hard as she could, making a huge damage on the demon's neck at least she suppose but this being just mocked again and attacked her almost like dont caring this fight.

The blue haired girl moved to dodge the blow and plnted correctly on the floor hit him once again. This thing was really so strong? he continue moving towars her, her attempts to mantain theirs distance was not solving too much of it and then he said what Sakura was not expecting. iTS YOURS!? ...Wait, its not fair. Sakura tried to dont lost the control as her body was close to be stoped bu this dark smog, her body was slowly starting to betray her as the intensity of lust given was going out the limit than she has received by this harness the whole time.

The evil creature continue talking and show in part his evil plans. No, i cant... let you doing it. Sakura then tried to get over all what the harness was doing and rush to hit the demon as hard as she could, thinking than it was not fair than she and the rest of persons going in had been used. This world... already have too much freedom....even the monsters do as they wish... why do you just look and enjoy without change it? Sakura tried to persuade the strange dark creature to stop, for her an inocent girl, this land have all in a strange but working fashion, more freedom should be terrible even the humans would be a mess with more of this. Her axe swing again to the creature vitals, these should be a weakness on him

Zilrax

Reputation score

Sakura attacks!

S vs D 18 vs 13 Hit
D vs S 28 vs 4 CRIT

Sakura is out of FP.

The demon laughs at Sakura's protests. "Fair? Who said anything about fair? I didn't put that on you, you brought that on yourself. but don't worry, you'll see it as a boon, eventually."

Ignoring the sensations, and struggling against the mess on her arms, Sakura lunged forward and once again slammed the blade into the demon. The creature leered at her through the fog, before suddenly it rushed forward, and flowed over her, revealing it's non-corporeal nature. What she had been striking this whole time didn't even have a body, it was just shadow.

Nevertheless as the creature flushed over her, it swiftly sapped her of her strength, even as it caused intense pleasure to run through her, even as it stopped a foot behind her, Sakura staying standing a moment before being forced to collapse to her knees, her groin a soaking mess with her lust.

"Freedom is the true nature of things. You say this land has too much and I say it has too little. I will destroy the notion of decency and the restraint of law, honor and dignity and replace it with a desire for pleasure, a drive to fulfil ones desires over all else. I will make this a land of freedom. And now, my little sacrifice, you will aid me with the first step."

The demon gestured, and the harness engulfed over Sakura's limbs, and forced her to walk, before bending herself over the altar, and spreading her legs in a lewd manner.

The demon approached behind her, chuckling darkly. "Are you afraid? Don't worry, I've no intention of taking your life. It's not that kind of sacrifice. You will know nothing but pleasure soon enough, little hero. My hero."

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Are you saying than you dont let it at that statue?... you should had place it to trap someone... Sakura said trying to deny her fault, she wanted to escape of this world and come here was the only way to acomplish it, for her this was not fair, it was like all was her fault and will continue to be. Her eyes focus on the target, there is not way than this thing will use her for any evil plan, she was not a hero but at least she was armed and in front of this being.

Quickly her strike conect, certainly she has wound him, she was sure of it, that body should be receiving some pain at least no matter if the demon try to hide it with his laughts... It was she think until see him rush to her and turn into smog. How? Ahhhh! She scream as her body get invaded by a huge lust and then a weakness than she tried to fight to remain in feet. I cant...no. She closed her eyes and see how meaningless her best fight has been. There must be something than i can do...this is not happening... i must win

From the start there was not a chance... She said to herself talking out by mistake as she heard the plans for this land. The idea to die never passed for her head, as she feels fooled by even her own ego even without this harness her fate was declared. Her pride for not earn a life in that pacific village using her body, her wish to travel around when she could had lived in that beach... why she escaped, now both lives will never happen.

Please someone, stop this. She begs to the programers, she dont wanted the world change even this virtual world for her fault. No! aghn... She fights to stop her body but there was not strengh left. But... the people see sex like something usual... they even dont try to fight the monsters around and... see someone raped by these is normal... some girls even jump at someone's arms after work... Between soft moans Sakura tried to show than all have freedom, change it more would be terrible, please stop!

Soon her body was placed in an indecent stance, making her blush even more. Her eyes wide open by fear, she dont wanted to feel more pleasure, this thing was doing too much over her, her mind would be affected. She tried to fight back to get out of this with force, there should had been something on the room, do she have still her axe at hand? she was scared not too much for her life but for her mind and that town and her friend in the beach. I dont want to be a hero

Zilrax

Reputation score

"You don't want to be a hero? Well, if you insist I suppose.," says the demon sinisterly, before she felt tendrils of darkness force not only into her soaked loins, but into her tight rump as well.

"But first, you need to do something for me. Part of my entrapment is the lack of a physical form, limiting my strength. I've gathered my strength from my previous opponents and now I have enough. I'll seed you, and you will give birth to me in my new corporeal form. Much better than you giving birth to hellhound puppies, hm?," laughs the demon as it began to defile her with it's shadowy tentacles.

The tentacles were thick and caused intense lust even as they wriggled and thrust rapidly into Sakura's body, writhing and ravaging her brutally, the demon giving mocking groans in delight.

"Oh, what a wonderful body. Doesn't it feel good? Why resist this? Embrace it, and give your body over to the creation of pleasure and life. That is the true nature of things, and I will ensure no one can deny it any further."

Another set of tentacles jammed themselves into Sakura, somehow her body having no difficulty accepting them despite the intense sense of being full. Indeed every action the demon seemed to make filled her with intense pleasure, driving her into orgasm very quickly. Yet the demon did not stop, would not allow her to rest. Would not allow her to pass out.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Sakura remain speecheless for a moment. She havent allow that on her game, she shuld only have babies with her lover, not a monster or even less a demon. She shaked her head as she try to move her body away as the dark tentacles reach her.

Soon the tentacles made her be unable to control her body and mouth, as her moans made her be more ashamed and used. A baby?... i dont... im still so young... she said with tears as she try to endure the pleasure, yet it was in vain with more tentacles going inside her she start to fear for her life, this thing will destroy her insides if this continue.

Suddenly she nod, not be unable to stop herself as the demon ask if this was feeling good. Its too much... i-i will be hu... so good... i cant... im going to d... Ahhhhhhh!

Sakura cums loudly and then she wished to pass out yet the strong penetration made her unable to sleep. She tried to focus on her magic, but it was too much pleasure to fight back, her body couldnt do more than enjoy every move of her partner, her cute voice gasp before any new torture or tentacle placed inside her horny birth canal. Filled in a fine cap of sweat, soon she could feel others peak end... just cum... i cant more She wanted to say as she fight to breath between her moans, her soft white mountains bouncing wildy by the brutal sex. She moan louder again, arching her back as she lost herself for an instant, her mind soon return thanks the continuos thrust. Cum... or you will broke me...mmn ahn Sakura then shivers and move her hips, her body trying to make this thing finish before more damage could be done to her.

Last edited:

Zilrax

Reputation score

"Oh don't sound so sad, who wouldn't want to be the mother of the demon lord Vralxi?," laughs the demon mockingly. Evidently it's name was Vralxi.

"Mmm, too long have I been trapped here by those accursed priests. But I have been patient, so very patient. Now the priests have all forgotten and my influence grows. And now, with this I'll have a body and be able to work on freeing myself from this temple properly."

Vralxi's tentacles speed up, hammering into Sakura's body relentlessly, not letting her rest of hide from the unending pleasure as they drive into her endlessly. Her body driven to orgasm after orgasm.

With the window inside, it soon becomes obvious as the light fades that she's been used for at least a few hours, before the demon finally laughs darkly. "Mmm, you're ready. And so am I. Be a good mother now."

Vralxi then roars as the tentacles bulge then disgorge a flood of shadowy semen into the ravaged girls body, swelling her womb so much it practically lifts her into the air by her stomach alone, a veritable flood washing back out of her abused lower lips.

The demon orgasms and orgasms, it;s body shrinking and shrinking until it is gone and Sakura is left bloated and pregnant, body awash in pleasure. She need not wait long however as before she can even catch her breath, her womb roils, forming her first demonic child, and preparing it for life. The pleasure is intense, as she prepares to enter into labor in no time at all.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Vralxi as the demon has called himself talked about him of how was trapped and if Sakura coud do more than moan, she would tried to begs to dont be pregnant, however her breath was not enough, mostly all used to moan without stop at the start against her will. She wanted to endure this, the chance than she looks was than as any other monster, Valxi cum soon. Another peak come, her body arch and then a new orgasm was ready to get out.

The time passed, she has mostly lose any sense of the time, as she could only see to the window. She has also lost the will to fight back, her needs to faint has been there but the endless lust just increase as also her feelings to this moment. Her face filled by lust as she nods and prepare herself to be inseminated. Soon a huge surge of cum dark as his body get inside, its huge quantity fit deep inside her, making her body get round soon, normaly she would had died and so her will that moment do Baby... Vralxi...ahhn be a mother soon? Sakura out of streng remain in the same way, looking for her axe, if she could have the strengh to move she maybe could kill her baby or herself, but it has been too much, she lift her arm trying to get her weapon or cast a spell to bring it closer as instintively she try to find a position to give birth.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Sakura's axe was out of reach and it seemed so was her magic, as she found herself slumped atop the altar. Instinctively her legs spread as she began to give birth, orgasming harder than ever before as she felt herself pushing and shoving her new child into the world.

Soon she felt her child part, her stomach deflating to it's previous state. She was unable to see her child but she felt it connected to her body, before the connection was snapped.

A wet sound can be heard, before she soon sees her child as it grows, becoming a great beast of darkness. It appears to be somewhat lupine in appearance, if made of liquid darkness, with six skeletal black arms ending in fierce claws. It stands on two digitigrade legs, with three long tails swishing behind it, two skeletal while the middle one seems reptilian with an mace like protrusion on the end. Its eye sockets were empty, and instead a great glowing red eye stood upon it's chest. Its groin was surprisingly devoid of any features at all.

Vralxi stretches, cracking it's neck as it grows, before it was easily four times the height of Sakura as it grins down at her before snapping it's fingers. A shadowy harness much like Sakura's appears around it's body before seeming to shift and become a fine set of clothes upon it's body.

"Ah, it's good to have a body once more. Thank you, my little hero. Or should I call you mother? Oh, but that's right, you didn't want to be a hero, did you?," Asks the monster, it's voice deep and sultry.

The harness upon Sakura kept her still as the creature walks forwards with a grin. "Well, if you're not a hero, then you must be a demon. You're even wearing a demons clothing. Well, we can't have you not fitting the part."

The demon laughed as he pressed a finger to Sakura's waist, right above her womb, as she felt an intense burning sense of pleasure and corruption on the spot and on her very soul. When the demon removed the claw, an runic tattoo, glowing a demonic crimson was upon her waist.

"Now pay attention, my little demoness, as this is very important. With my body free, I am still bound to this temple. But I intend to relocate the temple to my old stomping grounds, the Debauched Wastes. If you want the curse to be lifted, you will need to come to me there, and defeat me. If you do not, then you are doomed to become a demon forever. ," grins the demon as it steps back, chuckling maliciously.

"If you want to learn more of your curse and new found nature, make use of this. It can summon a demonic familiar to advise you. Now then. Until we next meet, little demon."

The demon lord causes a scroll to appear in one of his hands, before he stuffs it into Sakura's cleavage. Then the whole temple seems to get hazy as the demon begins to chant, before seeming to all fade away. Sakura was left lying on the dirt, in front of where the temple once was in the forest, with her belongings on the ground beside her, and a new scroll. And a new curse.

Sakura has been cursed!

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Sakura see herself to be helpless right now, she even cant move thanks to the harness on her and she was just so affected after that rought sex to even focus ah... uhng... i must... my baby...no... mmm Still hazed her birth start and suddenly gives birth so fast than she heard the baby fall before notice to had anything going out.

She feels his life by that instant before this separe of her, her tired body tried to push her up to see him but soon the creature grow in an amazing rate.

Scared Sakura see herself still trapped. She was so tired to scream but she near expect to be killed by her own baby, it was so huge and soon Sakura looks so small at his side.

She has passed for too much, so she just wanted to dia, maybe then she would get out from this game. Suddenly the monster talk to her, her idea to die in pace never come as soon she was named a mother then a demon.

Exhausted after the birth and hours of rape, Sakura let just some tears before feel that curse placed on her, making her feel the darness placing deep inside her as she whimper lustily, close to faint she see the scroll placed between her breasts before all happens.

She supposed to had faint, she was in the forest now, she tried to get up and hopes than all that was all a dream before she sees her nude body and that mark on her belly, the scroll on her.

For minutes she was unsure what to do now, she could get up? the best than she could do is open that scroll and get an idea of what she should do now.

Eh... hey i summon you... She said to the scroll before try to open it. Maybe she was not a demon, she dont have a tail and wings or even horns and fangs.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Unfurling the scroll, Sakura found demonic runes and a summoning circle within. The circle glowed before a small creature appeared in a burst of smoke. It looked like a demonic woman, albeit only maybe 3 feet tall, wearing a lacy bra and panties of the same sort of smokey material the harness that Sakura wore.

She had pale white skin and short red hair, and a pair of black batwings, horns and a spaded tail. Her face was lovely, however smooth flesh was where eye sockets should be on a normal person. Her forearms were covered in soft purple fur, and she seemed to have her eyes on the back of her hands instead. One of her eyes was red, but the other one matched Sakura's eye color. Her body was very curvy with large hips and breasts, and her legs ended at the ankles, seeming to hover upon smoke.

Putting her palms to her face, she looked up at Sakura, then gasped happily.
"A summon, a summon! Finally, I get to see the mortal plane! Hello mistress! I am Velubia, though you may call me anything you wish! How may I serve such a sexy creature such as yourself?," asked the small demoness excitably, looking up at Sakura adoringly.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

As the scroll gets open, Sakura couldnt stop herself of think what she should do now. She has lost her posibility to escape? Vralxi was so huge now and she was just a woman. A mere human, even when she was called a demoness just by him, a mark on her body dont make her any different she suppose.

The spell circle shine and in front of her nude body a small figure appear, her small body was cute and she calmed the blue haired girl for an instant before she show where have her eyes. Oh my... Soon many question jump over her head, like how she does to use her hands with her eyes on them, but she was cute even after be so weird in some parts of her body.

Oh... thanks my name is Sakura. I guess than i have some questions for you, i really im amazed to have a sumon, its my first time...

Well, is a pleasure to meet you Velubia...

Very well you see... i think than i get a curse.
She then pointed to her mark at her belly before continue, trying to get used of her new partner. Someone said me to call you to get all that info... Can you please say me all what you know about this, please?

The marked girl sigh, she really wonder what kind of bad news she will got, personaly there should be a way to free herself of this, maybe a priest could help her, she would try any ritual before face that demon again, maybe then she could just have a peaceful time at the village until a new way to escape come.

Zilrax

Reputation score

The demoness nods, listening to Sakura's request.

"Mistress Sakura, it has a nice ring to it, mm. Oh don't worry, imps like myself are what most first timers summon, it's part of our purpose! A curse hm?," says the demoness happily, before walking and peering at the marking. Velubia stares at it a moment then gives a squeal of happiness and hugs Sakura's waist.

"Mistress, you're so lucky! You were touched by one of the mighty lords of our race to become one of us! It's so very rare that they take an interest in a mortal like that, you must have done something really important for it! Oh, but you want to know how it works!," says the demoness excitedly, nussling her face against the curse mark.

"Okay, it's not that complicated in function really. You probably are wondering why you don't have any fun features like claws or fangs or maybe tentacles or a big shaft or something. See, these blessings are something of a test right? You need to make your way to the demon lord. Along the way, anything you have sex with will impart on you some of the demonic energy infusing it, and will empower your demonic energies and will change you. Mind you, you'll transform regardless, but if you don't either have it removed or feed the curse, you'll become a pretty weak demon, even lower than an imp like me.," says the imp, finally letting go of Sakura, and smiling excitedly.

"To think I get to serve someone so honored! Oh the girls and boys back home are gonna be sooo jealous after! I can't wait to see what kind of demon you'll be!," says the imp, practically swooning, before pausing, then smiling a bit sultrily at Sakura.

"Y'know, we could get started on those infusions, you and me. It's beneficial for us both, you get all that nice demonic power to bolster you, and I get some of the energy I spent on the portal to get here back. Plus it'll improve our bond toghether. You can use me any way you like too. I'm sure you must be excited to have your own demon to push around and play with. Unless maybe you want me to play with you?," says the imp lasiviously, suckling on one of her fingers naughtily, a so very long tongue sliding up it a moment as she ogles Sakura, offering herself to her mistress.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Blushing softly by the added Mistress at her name, the idea of have a sumon dont looks to be so bad. It was better than be alone all the time out the town.

Yet soon she get surprised by how the named imp reacted. She never expected see one but these werent at her imagination be so "specials"

Ahm yes, i should have a bunch of luck...sigh Sakura almost sarcasticaly answer back, she dont see yet why is amazing to be a demon in potence. She almost faint by heard what she will get by having sex with anything.

Ehm uhm... sure thanks for the ofering, we could try that in another time, i need first to see what happened with the town, all should be fine i suppose. Also i may want to look like this or i will be lynched.

...These transformations are randomly and permanent? why if i want to have something different than fangs or a... dick.
Sakura said turning to a side as she get up to take her things.

Wishing to dont need to fuck for her life, be weak as an imp or less could be the strenght as a human, she was one before so she will be fine.

Zilrax

Reputation score

The imp pouts a little but helps Sakura gather her things up.

"I'll be patient, mistress. And don't worry, if anyone tries to lynch you, I'll protect you! Well best I can anyways. Imps aren't really that good at fighting. We do other things instead!"

Soon the pair have everything gathered up, the imp happily gliding about, and looking around curiously, before snapping her fingers.

"Oh right you asked a question. Sorry mistress, this is all so new to me! The transformation into a demon is permanent once it completes, but before then removing the blessing will make you lose all your powers and sexy new form. As for random, nah, they'll be related to your partner. So say having sex with me will probably get you demon features of some sort. I'm pretty small and weak though so it probably won't be anything too obvious. When you've gained more demonic power though you can altar your features a bit by shifting a few ones you don;t want to me. Or you can get rid of more by forcing your energies into another being, and spread your blessing. Course that means they get stronger but you won't have anything you don't want, right? As for why have em, they're fun! Think of all the neat things you could do a simple human couldn't! You could fly, you could have sex as a male, you could bend others to your will, or bear an army that does your bidding, or who knows what else! And all it takes is to enjoy the pleasures of the flesh."

The imp shivers, giggling a bit, flushed. "Sorry mistress, got a little carried away. Let's hurry to that village, I really need to get off. Hm, I think humans have something about nudity though. Want me to show you how to work your demon clothes?"

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Uhm thanks Velubia, i doubt than they lynch us really. Yet i dunno how they see an Imp in their town, you could hide in my backpack if you need it.

Sakura supposed than she could face anything now after be in that temple, at least she dont need to face that plant woman now to escape or that hell dog.

She was free to do as she wish, maybe she could work in that bar or something else, she was not sure where that demon lord was anyway. Maybe he will wait for her without make anything to others.

Ah great, these blessing sound great for later, i could love fly instead walking. But i dont have wishes to have something than only a man have. So leaving some of my power on humans will... what do you mean losing my sexy form? i already looks like this before the seal.
Sakura then looks to her body, her sizes should be the same.

So human males will be out of blessings as also women, i guess.

Some of these blessings sound fun but mostly she was interested in these demon clothes now before walk to the town nude. Oh that would be great, yet i already have a dress in my backpack and some food... yet passed maybe... once at the town we could eat something, i should maybe work to get some...Velubia is a great name really, but how call you your friends?

Sakura ask as they walk more... and more to the town