What's new

Sakura (plmnko)

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score
Re: Sakura (plmnko)

"Mmmf, I don't... Know romance much... Mistress...," groans Vel around the tentacles in her mouth as her wet slit is rubbed, "Yes mistress..."

Vel doesn't respond as her mistress continues talking, happily squeezing on her mistresses tentacles as they plumb her tight slit and twin maws.

Sakura get's back to Vear as her tentacles climax, Vel going with them as she happily feed on her mistresses seed as Sakura plants a few more of her young in her familiar.

"You can play for a bit I suppose. I see you;ve come to accept your alternate self some more.," says Vear, looking Sakura over curiously, "Definitely the air of a breeder about you." Vears tentacles are curled around her serpent tail, though one is currently mixing some alchemical concoction.

Kaitlyn is currently where she was left, bloated and dazed, percolating a brood of Sakura's young. Hopefully they'll be big and strong like their mother.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The lack of answer from Vel was forgiven by the young demoness, maybe the little minion was over focused in suck of her tendrils to heard her. Anyway, they soon return t the witch nest, where Vear looks to be doing something different than food, the words from the demoness mentor made Sakura blush, by being unable to get the right words in her mind, there was a nervious smile Im getting a little used, but all this is thanks to both teaching me what is right and wrong as a demon... let me see what the others are doing. Her words take a pause as she cough, taking Vel with her and place her softly in the pillow bed. She give a warm cuddling hug to Martin who must be bored by being just there close the harpies.

Her eyes check a last time to her brood and then turn her whole attention on Kaytlin, her teacher looks to enjoy all of her punishment and that was not completely right, so opening her wings and using her tendrils to attach herself to the meat Ceiling made by her, she return her clothes to be just the mist harness and with her nude body started to rub her slime aphrodisiac all over the inquisitor.

Her hands touched in love the eternaly pregnant belly, making her earn a mischievous smile, her mouth placed at Kaytling's neck where she suck until a hickey was formed and then she softly bite to place her lusty venom to weaken Kaytlin even more, her will was placed on the tentacles restricting and raping the woman, they will continually have her close the orgasm and stop to calm the peak before it come, only when the birth happen Kaytlin will earn her needed release and so she will be tamed to love have Sakura's babies be endlessly born of her, making her body automaticaly orgasm without the need of anything else.

Sakura dont stop there in her plan and casted more of her corrupted magic on the ceiling, nurse tentacles will be there to softly take the newborns to a safe place where the harpies would take them and their Mistress's new babies. It would be interesting see if the four would have enough milk for her future childrens, maybe they would need more corruption and breasts later. Her fangs also press softly on Kaytlin's clit once she expose it using some thin tendrils, maybe she will not corrupt and turn Kaytlin in her minion, but she will try her best to have her in an state of endless pleasure, giving to the ceiling tendrils her slime to continue the teasing births.

Enjoy this a little longer Kaytlin then we can play again~ Sakura wishper not expecting too much an answer before use her wings to get softly in the floor again. She get close Martin to be pampered by him or just feel his virile scent as she sit and watch how Kaytlin beg with moans a release and maybe give birth her first baby of both of them, it should be certainly a baby girl as both were women or maybe Kaytlin will have first some of the created in the orgy.

As she watch she turn softly to the nursing bird girls with a smirk. Do we introduce before? i dont remember the name of any of you, i will need to know how to call each of you or i will end placing random names. Sakura ask, sure than she suck at naming people, so better for them to get some names or they will enjoy shame in each call.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Vel's mouth was indeed quite occupied with pleasing her mistress' tentacles, bucking upon and happily suckling on them.

Vear looked over when addressed and responds. "Right and wrong aren't zero sum games, everyone disagrees on it. The best answer is to try and not harm people. It's the best one can do really, but when one's existence is corruptive and sexual, well... Some are more broad in what they define as harm. You'll have to decide for yourself what it means."

Martin cuddles close, though he hasn't been bored really, as he has to simultaneously work on writing some musical sheets while fending off advances of his fellow harpy cultists. the Harpies seem happy to multi task tending to their mistresses young while trying to get Martin to make some more with them. Vel herself pouts as she's left there with them, huffing a bit but not protesting.

Flying back up to see Kaitlyn, Sakura decided to heighten her teacher's punishment by grinding her nude slick body all over Kaitlyn, then injected her with demonic venom to try and further cement her new identity as her broodslut. Ensuring the tentacles would tend to Kaitlyn so she could focus on only baring Sakura's young for eternity.

Settling down to watch the breaking of her brood slave, she cuddled up with Martin, before looking to her harpy cultists. "Oh, I'm Vila, this is Nadi, Belga, and Yana, mistress."

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The pleasure earned by have Kaitlyn in her hands and the one given by her minion sucking her tendrils was taking the young demoness in think than all what she has been doing is correct and harmless, but then her teacher wise words come. Hmm, i guess. Harm for me is wound someone, im starting to get used to fight monsters, but... that time with the harpies, i tried all what i could to protect Martin without wound them in the process... But you should be already busy, so lets talk later Miss Vear. The demoness end, very interested in find what to do to enjoy her free time.

The atention placed on the bard by the harpies was noticed by Sakura when she have her time with her new breeding toy, but her lust have her calmed until reach the arms of her lover. Still looking than that dont affect her she heard her names as she hugs and cuddle closer to Martin, smiling she answer " So beautiful names, i will try my best to remember them. All are right to call me Mistress, as yours Mistress is my wish than each of you have theirs need sattled, so from now on each of you will be impregnated by myself, no one else can do that job until my childrens get into the age to impregnate each of you. I was clear? Sakura's eyes remain looking at her four servants as her right hand descend slowly to caress her virile lover and then rubs hismember to get it hard inside his pants, her tendrils rise up too aiming to the breeder girls's cunts, all ready to fill theirs holes with more seed and corruption to tame them and change theirs bodies even more if any need more eggs.

If was needed or not fuck them again, soon Sakura have some time to enjoy her lover, they maybe could see soon Kaytlin give birth in front of them, the demoness wanted so baddly heard her cries of passion in potent orgasm, such beautiful lullaby would certainly make her childrens rest more peacefully. However, as she enjoy her free time, the words from her Teacher echoe in her head, was she really corrupting with each step than she gives? Her meaning of harm someone would change with the time? These questions cold her skin and scales, so she pamper even more her lover, doing her best to dont affect his work, as she read what she could of his new music.

Martin, please say me the truth... is this right? What im doing to Kaytlin...you and the girls. If i could choice, i would love this world out of unneeded deaths, out of fears and worries... But all that i would change it in order to have a normal life...at your side. Sakura wanted to heard a true answer from not only Martin but also her others servants, if that was possible then maybe she could trust fully in her own self now.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Vear nods bemusedly and let's Sakura move on, before going over to her books and a blackish orb, seeming to be studying them both and jotting down notes.

Sakura started to work her cultists next, affirming her control of the harpies as their sole breeder, them pouting briefly but excited to be of use of their mistress and her needs, until their offspring took over the job. Meanwhile Martin can't help but erecting swiftly under her attentions, his body built to respond to her desires now. If there was thing she could be certain of, it was none of her cultists would ever turn down a chance for sex with their mistress.

Martin responded with starting to caress over Sakura's breasts, setting the music sheets aside. To the questions Sakura asked, the cultists responded. "Well we think you're doing fine mistress! Catching others and breeding with them is normal to harpies. But the demonic energies that got unleashed are what made many of us monster races possible.," giggles the harpies.

"Well, ah figure that it's better than dyin' an violence.," he shrugs, musing even as he keeps fondling her breasts, "But I can't be tellin' y' how t' live your life, Sakura. Y' need to decide that stuff y'self. Best ah c'n tell you is try to think how the other person might feel. Course, some folks only know the worst of life an all. "

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Vear's studies werent of too much importance for the yound demoness now, the need to get her mind in control and what she wanted now were the real issues than she wanted to solve for the moment.

With Kaitlyn inmerse in an endless loop of near climax without get one until give birth, the remain in the agenda for Sakura was Martin and the rest of her cultists of course. She could sense how the harpies were a little against the idea of not have Martin's hard flesh for them, but see their lusty reaction of have Sakura instead was most than enough for Sakura, if she need to fuck the fur girls continualy for have Martin for just her them she will accept such cost.

Just feeling his hard instrument hold in his pants and his delicious manly scent was enough to intoxicate Sakura with needs, her hand was unable to stop to rub in need, her thighs pressing by the intense tickles in her needed hole. So, trying to mate with Martin it was just your natural instincts. Very well, now all of you will always have yours eggs fertilized and if that is not enough i can allow some sport hunting if no one get hurts, for that we will make some few rules tomorrow. The blue haired demoness said, trying to remain with dominant tone, as her body cant do more to get under the mercy of the necro bard, the touch in her sensitive breasts made her blush and pants with need, small milky drops were starting to form at the end of her nipples.

With her pussy hungry for new seed to fill her breeding needs, her hand instinctively unbutton his pants and free his massive member, the tentacles close the holes of the four nursering breeders started to press in theirs entrances. At the end Sakura remain there close Martin, letting him do wwhat he wish with her, the fully nude demoness heard his words and fight hard to still react out of all that lust inside her. I...im trying to do that... make the best to dont hurt anyone and be friendly as always. Its just than now all wait too much for me and i dont want to betray their trust. Sakura looks down foor a moment, her feelings mixing with her needs and her body getting in line to have her cunt ready in front of Martin's member. Its easy to know what you feel now Martin... if only all were the same. That is why... i feel to be able to do this fight against that overlord or anything at your side. A brief smirk come out of her between her worries, yet seconds later she show her weakness self to Martin, how much she needs him at her side, not only to bring life to this world but also to support her.

With not more time than she could lost, her hips get closer and as his member press and goes inside, her tentacles aim and went all the way inside the lower holes of her four cultists. pounding them in ruthm similar as the one the bard place on her so the four harpies could share the beautiful moment than Sakura have with her lover. For a last time Sakura decide to change Martin, placing some few changes on him, first making his member the perfect key for her dirty hole, almost as if the member earn the needed instinct to touch all her weak spots and make theirs moment together unique, no other hole would give such pleasure at the manly cultist and Sakura whole needs could get sattled with just him.

Finally as last touch, the bard would be able to work in his music as the inspiration would grow with his pounds inside Sakura, giving him the control to write beautiful music as they do the act or after this. The demoness would do her best to dont corrupt him too much, just the small needed for give him such blessings.

With her doing this little change, her tentacles would never stop to place from time to time more seed on the four winged cultist sluts, making them cum at the same time as Sakura until theirs holes were fully filled with the fertile demoness's seed.

Sattled the needs of the four girls, Sakura would rest at the side of her lover, looking at him work and hug him from time to time, as also support him in any way. She will take her free time in that way, looking at Kaitlyn when this start her labor time or reading what Martin was trying to do now of music.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Sakura once more began doing what she needed, craved, baring down on her partner's shaft as she exerted her power to alter him to her needs further, while enjoying the delights of working to breed her four other cultists with her spawn, her body singing it's delight at filling more of the world with her offspring.

She could feel his shaft altering to be more inhuman, ridged to drag over her sensitive spots, lengthened to plug right into her ever hungry womb and fill it with his life forming seed. He groaned, shuddering as his mind is filled with the inspiration granted from her dark powers as she continued to ride upon him.

He groaned and one hand groped her breasts while his other wrote upon the paper, attention firmly on his mistress. The harpies huddled and moaned, kissing and lapping at her nipples and clit, servicing her dutifully even as she unloaded her own seed into them over and over, packing them full of her young.

Pounding and thrusting, Sakura soon felt the bliss of being filled once more as he groaned, climaxing and planting new life in her. She'd need to find some more various partners to add some diversity to her young, or fuze them into her lover to ensure she can have many kinds of offspring, but for now she'd have his young for certain. Well, more of them.

Flopping down beside Martin to observe his work, it... Still didn't make much sense to her, not having too much a musical background assumedly. The harpies were flopped into a pile, rubbing their tummies happily in bliss.

But meanwhile on the ceiling, Sakura's breeding bitch gave a howl of climax, finally being allowed bliss as her stomach roiled and she pushed, starting to drop the first of Sakura's young, the first of many from her permanently impregnated body. She was Sakura's, even if not corrupted, carrying and dropping her young wherever she went.

Being set down, the inquisitor panted, groaning, before she pressed and bared forth... Goo? Her instincts told her something was off, the goo was more a manifestation of corruption given instinct and flesh. And her stomach wasn't reinflating with the next offspring.

Kaitlyn started chuckling as she gasped, grinning a bit as she winks at Sakura. "Heh, oof, fuck that was a hell of a time. Come on, I'm a head inquisitor, you're not the first breeder demon to try to permapreg me and break me into their breeder. Mmm, always feels good though. But thing is hun, you can't break the willing. And no hard feelings so..." She stood up with a wink, before raising a hand, the goo quivering then seeming to alter, forming upwards into a slime girl, looking a bit like a mix of Kaitlyn and Sakura, transforming what was basically demonic residue into a full fledged demonic offspring of them both!

Kaitlyn grins a bit, "I still can call on some old tricks. You're a far stronger demon than I am, but I've been one a lot longer. And if you wanted to have kids, only had to ask. But I can't much help you too much if I'm popping your kids out in an endless stream. Though hey if you can ever beat me going at full power guess I can't stop you from doing what you want fully then if my power's stripped. Hopefully never come to that huh?"

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The young demoness never expected than the four harpies would return the favor than she was giving to them, at least not now when she was trying to enjoy the new form of her lover's cock.

Good... oh girls that feels so good, go on lets... enjoy each other until we faint. She said between moans, going faster into bounce and impale herself on Martin's member, pressing her folders what increase the speed of her tendrils and theirs moves inside her cultists. Finally after who know how many time or loads placed inside all of the cultist and her, she rest a moment over the bard who continued in his work.

No doubt than all the music notes would be hard for Sakura to understand, but if his future husband in this world enjoy it then she should at least effort herself to understand the basic... maybe when all get in place she will ask to Martin to teach her and who care now when she could enjoy his warm body at her side warming her permanent wet slimed body and scales, her tendrils wrap softly lovely around his body as a hug, rubbing just a little to avoid arouse him too much. The soft lustful sonds from her cultists and personal baby machine were relaxing her betwenn her throughts about when she was passing the line, it was so hard now to decide what is fine and wrong, but maybe if she just dont hurt annyone no willing with her corruption then all would be fine.

It then comes soon or later than Kaitlyn started her birth labors, for what Sakura supposed, the inquisitor was loving it and would maybe accept to enjoy herself like this for the rest of her life instead just a night if she decide than this was not what she wanted. Placing the woman on a safe place so the new born baby dont get hurt, the bllue haired demoness just wanted to see that beautiful creature than would be serious strong than to be the children of both of them. There was not interest in use Kaitlyn then, not now than she has been having sex so often and the breeder inquisitor would just get auto impregnated.

After a moment what was inside Kaitlyn get out and the view alarm Sakura, this was so strange, there was just too much slime, maybe was a mistake and she placed a lot of her powers and now the babies would let out a lot of her aphrodisiac slime. There were too much questions, yet there was not need to ask for some of them as Kaitlyn started to talk now than she looks to be healed of what Sakura placed on her.

I would love to duel with you as many times than you wish Kaitlyn, of course than i will beg you to dont use your full powers until i dont get ready... Sakura answer back blushing and with mixed feelings, she was glad than her teacher was not mad with her and maybe they could enjoy each other soon, but it was really dissapointing than she couldnt breed easily with her and that humanoid slime was also so confusing.

... And if you are so open to mate, then i dont see a reason to try to break or corrupt you... Ahm, thinking this deep maybe i over do it a little this punishment, even when it would be mostly the whole night if you were against it... so, i could accept what you had in mind for me if you defeat me, if you beat me in another duel. Sakura said trying to close this topic and show than theirs next duels could be fun without get so extreme.

Placed that aside once Kaitlyn answer, the young demoness placed her attention on the slime creature and get closer to her and Kaitlyn, trying to softly poke with one of her tentacles at the new born creature. Can i ask what happened just now? Is she our daughter or something else? I already rested for a while so im ready to continue our training once you get recovered of... what i cause on you Kaitlyn. Said this, still sure than they were friends, as there was not hard feelings, she just hope to dont had spoiled a good friend like her with a sudden lost of understanding in moral.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Kaitlyn chuckles and shakes her head, "I'm not gonna go full bore, not yet anyways. But breaking me wouldn't be so easy. I'm a Master Inquisitor, I'm second only to the Grandmaster. And angels I suppose. I should probably teach you about those eventually."

The slime girl reaches back and grasp Sakura's fingers and suckles on them, her mouth warm and sticky, a slime demon and the daughter of both of them, she could sense.

"She's our child. I basically placed a part of my soul into the purged corruption which allowed it to become a true demon child instead of just mindless energies given form. She'll figure out how to talk soon enough. In any case, I'm not mad over you falling to your instincts Sakura. Til you get a hold of them you'll probably try again even harder to turn me into your broodmother. Trick is to get ahold of em. Anyways I don't mind having another go. In my past life I was a War Demon, so I'm pretty hard to keep down."

Vear chimes in from the side "Actually, I believe I will be your next sparring partner." The necromantic demoness slithers up, giving a small wry smile, "I think we need her to see just how far she can go, and unlike you, I've no risk of breaking or being overwhelmed by her demonic energies, and have the situation that allows me to tend to offspring if she loses control and get's kinky. Of course, if I win, I might return the favor... So, are you up for it?"

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

So the second stronger inquisitor, its great to heard than we can love each other without worry to break you Kaitlyn, as i preffer you willing and free of corruption. Sakura answer as she giggle by the feeling than the slime share to her by sucking her fingers, so pleasant was than she coil some of her tentacles around the newborn to tease and caress her slimy body, all available for the slime girl to pleasure them.

Yes, maybe i should learn about angels and slime girls like her, it would be fine if i name her... Sally? Unless our children have a better name already. Sakura's motherly instincts cant be hold more and she just huge the new creature created by her and Kaitlyn powers, warming all of it with all the love than she could share.

Of course than Sakura nods and was close to accept another duel with the inquisitor when suddenly Vear appear and announce than she will be the next partner for Sakura to this gets better in her demon powers. Sakura pamper her slime children a little more before get close the elder demoness and nod really pleased with the idea of have Vear again.

Good, i promise to control myself this time Miss Vear... but if i win i will require a little time with you if you accept of course. Said this the young demoness tried to repeat what she used to fight against Kaitlyn, fusing her tentacles and harness to create a tentacle axe, waiting for the start of the fight to do her move. It will be a free duel or we will try something different this time? She ask and if was the same as Kaitlyn she will make her move what would be have Vear tentacles under control before these could have a hold on Sakura once again

Zilrax

Reputation score

Kaitlyn chuckles, "Well, strongest in this region anyways. There's others at the Nightspun Mountains or positioned at the border of the Beastlands. I actually got reports we might have a few angels coming down. Supposedly one out at the mountains right now. Don't pity her job, that place is freaky. And don't worry, I'm pretty tough."

The Slime suckles, cooing in pleasure as the tentacles run over her and she cuddles against her mom, giving Sakura's nipples a tweak. "Sally? I'm Sally!" declares the slime happily. She slips away once Sakura get's ready for combat, heading over to her harpy cultists and wrapping around their breasts, milking them to feed herself as they moan and squirm.

"Don't make promises you can't necessarily keep, dear. And yes use whichever tactics you please.," nods Vear, her own tentacles wriggling, before striking out as Sakura's reach for her.

Sakura vs Vear
S 6/6 FP 0/10 AP
V 15/15 FP 0/10 AP

S14+2 vs Vear 1+2 Crit, Vear takes 2 FP and is Entangled
V1+2 vs S13+1 Counter, Vear takes 1 FP
Vear casts Ghost Hands
V2+2 vs S 6+1 Miss
S 10+2 vs V 17+2 Counter, Sakura takes 1 AP and is being molested!

V 12/15 FP 0/10 AP Entangled, cannot make FP attacks. Manifesting Ghost Hands.
S 6/6 FP 1/10 AP Molested by Ghost Hands, takes 1 AP a round until status removed.

Sakura is much faster than Vear, her tentacles quickly ensnaring several of Vear's tentacles with her own. Vear gasped in alarm as she swiped with the remainder, but only get's them ensnared as well. With her primary offense locked, she changes tactics, casting a spell, as ghostly disembodied hands appear around her.

Sakura dodges the first charge by them, but as she moves to strike with more tentacles, she finds herself lunging right into the hands themselves, them swiftly grabbing onto her and begin to stroke and roll her nipples, as more hands start to position themselves to molest her further! Her attempts to bat them away with her hands just moves her hands through them, only magic could get rid of them. But on the other hand, they weren't blocking her mobility any, she could try to ignore them.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Of course, than i hope than we can meet these strongers beings in peaceful ways. I dont want to face inquisitors or angels, as the only one than i want to defeat is that dark lord and he must be their target too. Sakura told to Kaitlyn before get her attention on the cute slime cutie than she certainly see as her children with the inquisitor,

Yes, its your name. Sally, you are so sweet and precious than is so hard for me postpone our time together, be sure than we will do more than talk once the lessons had ended. Sakura said as she gropples her daughter rear and enjoy the touch than the slime girl give to her, but there was not mcuh time for it to make her libido get affected before their match.

With Sally and the others having fun, she gets all ready for Vear and her tactic worked pretty well, the dangerous witch's tentacles were secured temporaly and she could see than if she continued her teacher would be defeated. However, the spellcaster have another way to atack and still secured her spells worked pretty well. The young demoness was worried than these could aim to stop her moves, so she dodge the sudden ghost hands coming at her at the first attempt but Vear had them ready to catch her body when the blue haired tried to wrap more of her tentacles on the witch.

H.hey, this is not fair at all Miss Vear. Are you trying to make me lost myself and rape you~? Sakura told to Vear before focus on use her tentacle axe even more at Vear, the slime and rubs given by them should cause some impediment to Vear to cast more spells and then maybe Sakura could turn this into a consensual.

Zilrax

Reputation score

"Can't promise you won't ever fight inquisitors or angels hun. Some of them are a lot more hardline than I am and will see you as bad as the demon lord, and others will blame you for letting him loose. It was inevitable, but it's easy to fall into the trap.," sighs Kaitlyn with a shrug.

Vear smirks at Sakura's complaint. "Oh I'm not Kaitlyn, I don't have any risks from corruption. Besides, If you lose, I'll rape you instead. After all, you should experience your own punishments before you deliver them so casually. I'm sure you won't mind being strapped to the ceiling popping out some serpentine daughters for me. They've been waiting to be reincarnated so patiently after all."

Sakura keeps swinging her "axe"!
S7+2 vs V10+2 Miss, Sakura takes 1 AP from Hands.
Vear casts Soul Caress
V4+2 vs S3+1 Hit, Sakura takes 2 AP

V 12/15 FP 0/10 AP
S 6/6 FP 4/10 AP

S 11+2 vs V 14+2 Miss Takes 1 AP
V 13+2 vs S 11+1 Hit 2 AP

S 7/10 AP

Sakura swung with her demonic axe, but Vear proved to be very agile for all her size, her serpenting tail and longer tentacles allowing her to duck around and dodge the swings, as the hands continued to tease and carress Sakura's body, starting to finger her needy folds.

Vear with a naughty grin whispers a spell, a ghostly series of serpents appearing around her, before a couple dart out and into Sakura, seeming to be touching her very soul and grinding against it pleasurably, it becoming increasingly hard to concentrate as her very soul is being pleasured.

"Mmm, just a bit more... Then these lovely girls will be given a new home to return too. Aren't you excited?," grins Vear naughtily, her tail wriggling in arousal and excitement.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I guess than i cant blame them for think that... maybe, it could be better avoid to meet them and beat that vile demon alone. Sakura answer to Kaitlyn before her match started, the demoness tried to smile and accept how these two bands would see her and it was not pleasant at all, but she hide this with a calm smile, it was a fortune have someone as Kaitlin, her lover Martin and Vear at her side and that was enough for her.

The fight continued and was not as Sakura has wished for, the hands on her may had reduced her speed after all by raising her arousal and Vear words werent making this easier, inside her Sakura wanted so baddly be taken rough and fully by her teacher and more if this would bring more of her childrens to this world. The spirit serpents turn these ponders into a pittyful moan tone at her voice as she shaked her head and some of her own tentacles started to tease her own privates. No~ i cant let you beat me so easily Miss Vear...

Sakura wanted to so baddly just let these spirits continue their direct rape to her own soul, it was a pleasant new pleasure, but Sakura wanted to show than she was not just a useless demoness than only wanted to breed, after all her friends have theirs hope on her to defeat that demon lord. So she press her teeth and fists before try again to use her brute corruption force to make beat submit and accept some consensual sex with her and her terms, the young demoness was not the best using spells and less againstVear in middle of these arousing spells. She tried to focus her corruption on her tentacle axe, stop Vear moves and once tied pleasure all the erogenous points possibles until Vear accept her defeat and begs to mate with Sakura, it was a simple plan, but the best than Sakura could have against a so powerful spellcaster.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Sakura unleashed her corruptive energies onto her tentacle axe, making them writhe as she tried to lash out against the demon necromanceress. Her swing was met by Vears own tentacles, a few getting loose to block the strike. Fortunatly it was enough to keep the neromancer from casting yet another spell. Still, the phantom hands continued to molest her ever more needy body.
(7:30:30 PM) plmnko: The young demoness could feel her body warming more each second in these instances of the battle she would be completely wet even without the help of her slime. The moment was critical and if she dont end this soon her peak would come and with it Vear would be closer to defeat her. With this on mind there was not much to debate, if she wanted to still wond she would need to try harder. As she pants and groans with each strike thanks to the hands administration., Sakura tried to channel more corruption at her axe as she tried to control her mind, she was not sure which would be her limit but this should be still pretty away.
(7:30:50 PM) plmnko: (hit her harder)
(7:33:01 PM) : With corruption surging through her axe, Sakura overpowered the demoness, slamming the axe into her once, and then again as she tried to recover, Vear gasping in surprise as she staggers from the blow. The hands down't stop, but she seemed to have Vear thrown completly offguard by the sudden strength of Sakura's corruption empowered strikes, letting her demonic energies sing forth
(7:50:23 PM) plmnko: The victory looks to be getting a possibility now and after some hits her teacher looks to be almost ready to be in position to be taken. Her needs to take her were increasing more of what she expected as her neithers were in fire thanks to the phantom hands still working on her, if she wanted to end this still controlling herself it was needed to be now. Sakura used her tentacle axe to pin down the snake demoness, corrupting all the area around Vear, earth and wind to make the witch start to enjoy this as she also get trapped to dont let her cast more against Sakura
(7:56:53 PM) plmnko: (hit and secure)
(8:02:46 PM) : Sakura went for the final blow, turning to ehr corrupted magic, when Vear suddenly raised her hands and seemed to grasp the corruption she was channeling, before turning it right back onto Sakura, suddenly overloading her with her own power and leaving her a mewly horny mess, the snake tail swiftly darting around her and coiling her into position, Sakura jsut too horny to fight back. "I win.," she hisses lustily, "though you're very impressive... You'll be a fine mother to rebirth my children.., and maybe make a fw new ones with."
(8:22:51 PM) plmnko: Her cloudy mind or needs to win fast made her put all in her last attack and she even forgot to be avoiding using magic. In a gasp followed soon by a powerful loud moan she notice how Vear react as if she was waiting her corrupt magic to act so the witch could use it for her own motives. "Nooo~i-i was so close" Sakura mewls after intense maons, her body already in complete need than even the touch of the snake tail was so lovely to make her think to struggle. "How? " Sakura ask unable to talk too much in her state pondring what Vear has done before continue with something different in mind as she was drowning herself in needs to get more heritage. "Y-yes , as i promise you can do as you wish with me Miss Vear..."
(8:30:34 PM) : "Oh I'd do it anyways.," she grins, her tentacles winding around Sakura's body, "And you were... Bad luck dear, if you were jsut a little faster I probably couldn;t have turned it on you." Her tentacles replace the disappearing hands, rubbing all over Sakura, her scaly tail grinding between her legs before wriggling her tentacles up inside of Sakura, being large and thick, her cooing in pleasure, "Mmm... Don't worry dear, I'm very potent... You'll be quite full of corruption from this, as well as my young. That's okay, you're embracing being a demoness after all, so you should be excited to have me inside you..."
(8:41:38 PM) plmnko: The young demoness was mostly lost at the snake demoness limbs, her neithers shivering as she could almost taste so long and thick tentacles coming from vear's body, her hands wanted to rub and caress them almost as if they had their own mind and this only made Sakura realize than she dont have her axe in hand, maybe she drop her when the corruption was unleashed all over her in that irresistible wave of lust. "You are right... i cant stop myself of wish and look at them, im already thinking than i should had give up before" Sakura said still in cooes and mewling at the scales and tendrils rubbing at her, drolling and wishing to have all of herself fully used, her many holes already completely lubricated for their use and her tentacles trying to pleasure Vear if the young demoness could still move them.
(9:08:54 PM) : Vear smiles as she;s rubbed back by tentacles, chuckling. "There's no harm in trying to establish dominance. Think of the power if you had somehow won! Mmm, but now you're mine and we're going to refillyour slick body..." She thrusts the tentacles quicker as her larger hands grope Sakura's breasts, "Mmm, so... How do you want to be impregnated? I could inject my magic... Fill you with my tentacles... Maybe stuff a cock or two in you.. Or all of the above hehe..."
(9:38:48 PM) plmnko: Vear words dont get loss at Sakura's mind even when this was really in need and waiting already cum many times by her teacher hands. "Ohh... yes maybe the next time i would make you have ours childs..." Sakura mewls as she take this chance to continue her attempts to make Vear also needed to release all her needs on her demon priest self, caressing such love ly tail, tendrils and then poking finally at Vear's body to find her sweet spots not only to make her cum soon but also a future match advantage. Of course Vear was already doing the same certainly and Sakura was already moving her hips and licking any tentacle close before focus on such hard question in such moment. "A-all of the above, please Miss Vear make me learn how to share pleasure to others" The greedy demoness begs for enjoy any way than her teacher have to get to learn them in her sex skills.
(9:43:27 PM) : "Mmm, well then.," she purrs, winding two of her tentacles inside Sakura's slit, before a pair of spiny shafts emerge, the serpent cocks probing at her slit and rump, before sinking into her body, Vear moaning, her quite big, stretching Sakura out, the spines teasing the sensitive spots inside, She then begins whispering a spell, making Sakura's womb alite with pleasure, magically being primed to accept all the offspring the necromantress wished to plant inside her.
(9:52:22 PM) plmnko: With anticipation Sakura tried to get her needed holes close of both spiny shafts, yet of course it was her naughty side mostly as normaly Sakura would be worried by the shape of such things. Then her mind react a little yet it was really late when these tendrils get inside her needed of love tunnel, her question mostly comming out in unrecognizable moaning sounds pretty far of the words created by her brain. "Wh...ahh...ish... happ...? ohh yes..." Of course her ponders of what was happening werent the most important for her now and soon she continue loving the use as she pleasure her user too
(11:04:15 PM) : Vear moans pleasedly, easily pushing deep and teasing Sakura's womb directly with the heads of her cocks and her squirming tentacles, before pushing up inside, the tentacles holding her wide. The magic continues to tease insde, working deeply as she grins, pulling Sakura's hlips to her breast to suckle her milk as she releases it eagerly for her little breeder, "Mmm... Feel that? right in your core... I can plant my young right directly inside, aren;t you excited...?"
(11:17:58 PM) plmnko: Skilled as someone so experienced as Vear should be have an easy task to give what Sakura wished, her insides were in constant bliss in new ways than her teacher share with her, moaning in begs for more and in needs to love her teacher. Soon Vear get closer, rubbing her tendrils and some of her body at Sakura who tried to use her hands to pamper so skilled mate. Her hungry lips attach at so delicious breast not before let Vear get some blissful touch of licks and press of Sakura's fangs without cause any harm or pain. "It feels so great~ i need it so baddly, let me giv you as many childs as i can... please fuck me all what you can~" Sakura beg each second more needed for share such blissful moment of be impregnated as much as a demoness as her could
(11:20:02 PM) : Vear hisses in delight, before her cocks and tentacles bulge, the magical energies crackling, before gushing her thick seed into Sakura, along with a wonderful rush of corruption, and the euphoria of her seed, it evidently venomous, causing her to be even more sensitive as she can feel herself beeing impregnated by her teacher, delivering her young into Sakura's eager body, filling her with future snake girls to bare for her teacher!
(11:28:00 PM) plmnko: Eagerly drinking such warm milk from Vear ample breasts, Sakura was endlesly pounded at her lower entrances, her hands stop to work some tentacles to hug Vear as Sakura could feel the effects of what was coming to her, her eyes were slowly rolling back, her hold mostly soon turn into almost as if she was close to lost her own soul by the potent pleasure and sensibity earned by the demoness magic. Her own inner walls trying to suck and get until the last drop of jizz and corruption they could earn. Realized of be pregnant again, she tried to get some control and stay in such state as longer as possible, her tentacles coiling and loving Vear's holes, trying to insit the demoness to pour more of her dosis on Sakura, moving her tentacles to suck Vear milk as she move up her face to deep kiss her teacher, her face fully in bliss by how her insides get more and more filled wishing to have a round belly by the quantity of what Vear could place on her
(11:36:14 PM) : Vear gives al Sakura asks for, seeming to orgasm inexhaustibly, pumping her virility into Sakura's swiftly rounding stomach, ensuring she is throughly impregnated as her spines rock and stimulate Sakura to keep dropping her eggs, an endless cycle of breeding until Sakura's life hungry womb was satisfied again
(11:47:14 PM) plmnko: The young demoness could feel an intense bliss than only grow with each load, her insides raped losing eggs than looks to be endless and multiplicate by her demon side, her back arched and as been doing all this time she happily moan great happiness invade her soon by feel finally her deep needs finally sattled. Still she just cuddle at Vear arms, completely was her teacher who decide when her reward for loss her duel ends. "Miss Vear... i cant believe how happy im, thanks... i want to learn more for both of my lovely mentors" She said before trying to rest and focus on the tentacles inside her how her whole self was pleasured so her own could work as this, to change and alter to pleasure her lovers as much or more as Vear has made with her