What's new

Sakura (plmnko)

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score
Re: Sakura (plmnko)

"We'll see what the future brings, Sakura. For now, you gotta train up.," smiles Martin, hugging her back.

Vel blinks, considering a name list. "Hmm, never had to do that... I'll try though!," beams the chimeric imp, before starting to wander over to look the girls over, her serpent tail nussling her own rounded tummy, a batch of imps on the way.

Vear blinks, listening to Sakura's concerns and chuckles lightly. "Well here's an easy metric. If you feel the desire to sleep with something, and you will. Consider to yourself, how much harm will I cause by doing so. If the answer is none, or at worse maybe slightly inconvenient, then ask them. at worse they say no and you find something else to sleep with. As for me, I use astral projection to have my fun. Unfortunately as not an actual mage that won't be something you can do for yourself. Can't breed that way anyways."

VEar nods, "It likely was the corruption acting through you instinctively and corrupting your magic, but you can keep them separate with training. Concentrate for now. The corruption harness is a small example but you can make your own style. Imagine that smoke appearing in your hand, taking your lust and desire from you... Then imagine it as a weapon to let your desires be manifest. And it will become such. Don;t feel too bad if it takes some time to get going though."

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

With the weight on her shoulders fading by just get Martin to hug her back, she nods to him Yes, i will do my best in this training. She of course dont get away soon and enjoy the embrance of her cultist for some instants more before calm herself and focus on all the rest of problems than she should face.

With Vel all was more easy, smiling back with a nod before focus on her teaches, Sakura could see the imp getting focused on the idea and maybe her minion would focus the enough on decide names than there will be more on her little three heads than just sex.

The idea of constant sex was so new for Sakura and Kaytlin looks to leave Vear to answer so many questions about such important topic for a young inexperienced demon, of course than Vear could not stop to chuckle at least softly making the young one frown but taking it easy as she was glad to see such beauty demon smile and forget almost completely their first impression, the one than almost cost the life of the poor Sakura. Well.... i have in mind someone, i really hope than that special person accept to sleep with me all the nights~ She answer blushing and it was not hard find out who she have in mind. Anyway you are right Miss Vear, that Astral magic would not help me too much, if i must sattle my demon needs and im a breeder as all said then i must be more intimate and close that person. The noob demoness answer, very sure than her high wish to have a lot of childrens was something normal for all and not something completely related to her demon side, after all she born as a woman for bring life as all the others of this world and any other.

The notice than it was not talent but just a huge corruption mixing with her magic made Sakura sigh in soft depresed tone, it was like the only good thing instinctively on her was corrupt things and living beings, it was not a great talent to presume in pups and the street. Uhm i already have an axe, but im not so good with it, i guess than i must just focus then at my corruption and mix that with the harness, sound difficult, but i dont have any use for the harness... Sakura said back trying to get some clues of what Vear has said with the training to learn magic and what she has been doing, maybe her dark side know all this, but for her all this was so new.

With not other clue she tried to follow Vear words and focus on her harness turning into a cloud and so mix it with some of that passion and love than she remember from the orgy and mostly getting impregnated by the handsome necro bard, maybe the time focused on that was more of the needed, but she really tried after get that all lust, mixx all in her hand with the fog and form a weapon. It was hard to focus out of the tentacles and that perfect meat rod of her cultist, but she was aiming to an axe... who know what will come out this first time and it make her be curious for the result of this strange naughty experiment.

Zilrax

Reputation score

"No use? Child, I will teach you why we wear those.," smirks Vear, "Besides the ease of reclothing and stripping without all that getting tangled up in real cloth... But focus on your task here."

Sakura struggled with her desires and her axe, as the msit forms in ehr hand and squirms and writhes, before forming what seems to be a mist of black darkness, looking like it's made of thousands of entwined tentacles, wriggling in her hands. She could tell instinctively the weapon wasn't lethal but would gradually cover her opponents in tentacles to restrain them, so she could breed them without worry.

"Interesting. You're a natural. Proof that even a high priestess with no training is formidable. Maybe you should test it on Kaitlyn, and you can violate her if you win.," teases Vear.

Kaitlyn raises an eyebrow with an amused smirk but says nothing, leaving it up to Sakura.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I guess than this thing could be useful some times, but in fight it trap me and help my oponent to use me, im not sure how to feel about it... i mean not like im against sex, but that demon trick me and i will never forgive him for cheat. Sakura said about her harness and remember the dark lord made her frown really still upset by how the fight ended without giving ehr a chance to fight.

With the time of course she dont care anymore, her focus on her training to beat that evil being was now her primal goal and so she focus not sure to really succeed at the first time. That is why when the strange cloud for into a huge quantity of tentacles she was the more amazed of the whole looking the event. Heh, i would preffer than you call it innate talent Miss Vear and not something than any priest demoness could do at the first try.

Sakura words were more to dont think than this was thanks to her foe, she has sacrifice a lot of her beliefs and was doing her best, so she wanted to believe than this was a power born from her.

Uhm, i guess than i could practice now with Miss Kaitlyn, but i will not rape her, instead when i beat her i will ask her if she want to pass a time with me in private... is that fine with you Miss Kaitlyn. Sakura ask and then prepare herself for the practice duel, giving all the time to her teacher to prepare herself and once all get ready she will wait for the start to attack her, trying to cover Kaitlyn with her corrupted miss weapon... trying to think in the moves of the tentacles to wrap themselves around the woman's body.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Kaitlyn chuckles amusedly as she folds her arms, still completely naked. "If you can resist doing it. I won't hold it against you if you can't. That's why we're practicing. Well then. Might as well give you a sporting chance."

Kaitlyn takes a fighting stance, clearly intending to fight without arms or armor or calling her sealed demonic self, using only her body as a weapon.

"Don't go on the defensive, Sakura. You're using an axe, you need to get in close and take the fight to the enemy. You'll never win a defensive battle like that. Take a spear if you want to rely on defense."

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Ehm, yes i can hold myself, after all that sex in the orgy dunno why not. Sakura said clueless of why she will try to rape Kaitlyn after the orgy, was like all were waiting for her to fuck silly her teacher, but she suppose than were just jokes between Vear and Kaitlyn.

She wait for Kaitlyn to prepare herself, after all the woman was pregnant, naked and unharmed. The words of her mentor abour axes and spears made her wide open her eyes, really not having an idea of the difference between weapons until now.

Ah... so i guess than that is why i loss some times, not always of course... But i never used an spear and it take me a while learn to use an axe...Anyway then i will attack now, are you ready?

Once Kaitlyn accept the start of the match she would rush and point to the center of Kaitlyn body, as it would be an easier target and then she could just restrain her from there her legs and arms...at that moment sound like the best idea.

Last edited:

Zilrax

Reputation score

Sakura Engages Adventurer Kaitlyn.

S 17 vs K 15 Sakura Hits! Kaitlyn takes 1 damage.

K 8 vs S 19 Counter! Kaitlyn takes 1 damage

S22 vs K 25 Miss

K 20 vs S 9 Critical Hit! Sakura is Grappled and takes 3 AP.

Sakura 6/6 FP 3/10 AP

Kaitlyn 6/8 FP 0/10 AP

"Bring it.," grins Kaitlyn, clearly excited by the chance to fight.

Sakura moved with surprising speed at Kaitlyn. It seemed with her body no longer burdened by the weight of her young, the mutations of her body to be able to remain mobile and hardy while being pregnant allowed her slim state to be all the more dangerous.

The Axe strikes home but rather than slice into Kaitlyn and shed her blood, it instead seems to animate tentacles that start to entrap her form. They are small and few in number, for now, but given enough numbers and aid they could likely subdue her completely.

Kaitlyn seems to have been caught off balance by Sakura's rapid movements and her counter punch is easily ducked under, giving Sakura opening to strike Kaitlyn once more, spreading more tentacles across her body and making them somewhat bigger.

Kaitlyn however is quick to recenter, as Sakura's third strike, which would have easily cleaved into most, is circumvented, before the adventurer grins and get's into Sakura's grip and swiftly snatches her up into a bear hug!

"Gotcha! Let's see how you handle this!," grins Kaitlyn, adjusting her grip to get her fingers down to Sakura's slit and starting to drive her fingers into her body rapidly, hitting her pleasure buttons expertly. "Cmon, if you don't get loose, I'll just make you into a blissy little toy for the rest of the day.," teases Kaitlyn naughtily as she gives some affectionate nibbles on Sakura's ear.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Hearing than her teacher was ready for her, the young demoness rush and found her speed rater amusing, certainly a human would require many years to get at this speed, attack after attack she manage to reach her foe and fill her with the strange tentacles of her weapon, all looks more easy than the usual until suddenly Kaitlyn get used to that new found speed.

With her third attack dodged, her body couldnt react at time for avoid be grappled by her mentor. Ick, no, p-please wait... how can you be so skilled!? Sakura gasped when she got her privates pleasured in such overskilled form, she was just unable to understand how without any tentacle or dick on her Kaitlyn could be soo good on this. T-the rest of the day... would you do that for me? The new demoness ask in soft bliss, her body was loving the idea as also her inner demoness, Kaitlyn was maybe a good choice to have a whole day of fun, but this was a training and Sakura shake softly her head to recover her will, trying to use the tentacles on her back to turn this grapple in her favor, she will try to join her own tentacles with the ones of her weapon so she could place the warrior lady in submission, not than she know than her weapon wouldnt hurt her she will use the endless tentacles to wrap all her body and fuck her until accept to pleasure her all the night.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Sakura tries to reverse the grapple! While inexperienced in Grapple, she does have tentacles, giving her a +2 bonus.

S 3 vs K 7. Sakura take 2 AP.

Kaitlyn maintains her grapple.

K 6 vs S 4 Sakura takes 2 AP

S 7/10 AP

"Years of practice. Hand to hand is my specialty, though I've branched out a bit here and there. And sure I could... But keep fighting anyways.," chuckles Kaitlyn.

Sakura's tentacles reach back to try and entrap Kaitlyn along with the separate free ones. However, Kaitlyn is able to quickly fend them off while keeping a grip on Sakura. She began to work over Sakura's clit, while grasping a few of her tentacles and stroking them hard and quick, continuing to roughly dominate and pleasure Sakura, nibbling and kissing her neck possessively with a smirk.

"Getting close, Sakura. Come on, gotta show me up somehow right? Otherwise I'm gonna dress you up in a nice collar with a new name on it and make you be my little pet.," teases Kaitlyn naughtily.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

O-of course…I can’t give up, s-so easily…hng The poor demoness mutters in such precarious state, her focus was the best than she could have against such fearsome adversary, but she only got to get amused by how her tentacles were repeled and soon taken captives of such skilled hands.

Ahhhng… noo, please… don’t stroke them or i-i will…cuuum . Sakura words between moans come out, her mouth already drooling as her horny cum has done from some moments ago. B-but I should… win, be a pet in front of…in front of him, no…please. I would cum many times if heThere was a huge amount on lust growing inside her, she was already as a helpless little creature on Kaitlyn arms, she pittyfully has tried to change this, but it could be futile.

Please…please don’t look at me~ ahhh… ahhhng…nooo… Martin She shout in weak tone by the lack of breath after continually be moaning, she only think on protect her body and push Kaitlyn away of her before she could give up at her skills.

Try to use all the lust and corruption to mix tentacle weapons and body ones to make a tentacle skimpy armor or wrap Kaitlyn far away of the Sakura's naughty melting privates

Zilrax

Reputation score

Sakura calls on her demonic nature.

S 22 vs K 21

Sakura reverses the grapple, and deals 2 AP to Kaitlyn.

Kaitlyn struggles to get loose!

K 16 vs S 17 Kaitlyn remains enwrapped.

S 25 vs K 15 Crit! Sakura deals 3 AP to Kaitlyn.

K 22 vs S 22 Tie.

S 17 vs K 17 Tie

K 8 vs S 23 Counter! Kaitlyn takes 2 AP

S 11 vs K 10! Kaitlyn can no longer resist.

Calling on all her corruption and lust, her axe seems to dissolve and merge with her own tentacles as she promptly forces down her prey, her body riding a large lustful high as they pin Kaitlyn down, and began thrusting into her body of their own accord.

Kaitlyn yelps muffledly as three tentacles ram down her throat, as another 6 ravage her slit and rear in violent powerful measures. The relentless hammering was distorting her body but Sakura felt like she was on auto pilot. And it felt so good too, to violate and pound into her partner without a care.

Unfortunately Kaitlyn managed to get herself a bit loose, not enough to pull free but enough to grasp her tentacles tight, preventing her from thrusting more. But then her tentacles tired of the resistance and reared back, before slamming forwards hard, practically knocking Kaitlyn into midair as they ravaged her upwards against the ceiling, as Kaitlyn went limp and begin climaxing uncontrollably under the rapacious attentions.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

With the lust and shame overboarding by have in mind how close she was to be used as a pet in front of Martin, the young demoness scream between moans to let her corruption help her in win this training. As if were earned in years of training her tentacles and corruption weapon fused, making be close her a huge mistake with the increase on the tentacles and the adittion on some animal like intelligence on them.

In instants a lustful grin appear at Sakura's face, licking her lips as she taste the futile struggle of her mentor Hmhm, your sex skills are amazing Miss Kaitlyn, if you would had tried your best from the start, maybe i would be now your pet~ The demoness said between giggles, tasting every thrust than her tentacles placed on her teacher, still taking care of her distance as she understand than their small practice duel havent ended.

Oh good!, stuff with meat yours holes feels so good Miss Kaitlyn, i may place five in each one before end this duel~ Sakura started to use her own hands to rub her breasts and clitoris, she wanted all the pleasure than she could earn in this duel, her instincts taking most of her mind and turning her into a lustful being. Yes, please, try to free yourself, your struggle only arouse me more~ She said in the moment than Kaitlyn tried to stop her pounds, smiling she just retreat softly her tentacles to thrust all inside at the same time, making the poor woman being lifted at the air with her body stuffed with tentacles.

The strenght of the rape made Kaitlyn reach the ceiling heigh and at the same time Sakura get on her kness ready to reach her peak. I-im close to cum too, i wonder if you would move in that speed once i fully fill your womb with more life~ Sakura could feel her cum ready to get out in loads, but that could expose her if Kaitlyn could fight back after this rape, so she focus her corruption in a tentacle and imbued the part of the ceiling where Kaitlyn was pressing so the stone get some life and many arms as also tentacles help her to restrain Kaitlyn as she get the freedom to cum all what she needs until she can recover her senses.

Give a Grace shoot to Kaitlyn to win the duel by using restrain stone pod. make the ceiling struck Kaitlyn's limbs, as the tentacles on the ceiling and the ones at Sakura finish her cuming inside her giving her more babies. If possible use some of the demonic power to make the stone be flesh and also reduce the time needed for Kaitlyn to give birth.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Kaitlyn squirmed against the ceiling as it mutated beneath the corruption to become a fleshy mass of new tentacles, pinning the inquisitor down to be bred by the lusty demoness.

Tentacles pounding, Sakura can now relax and leisurely enjoy violating Kaitlyn and pumping her full of life. Indeed, she felt her tentacles swelling before pumping large swellings of her seed upwards, before forcing into Kaitlyns body, starting to bloat her with her demonic seed.

Shooting more and more, she isn't sure how long she's been climaxing, just a long stream of bliss, enjoying taking and breeding her young into a potent body. still, there was some lack of satisfaction as the corruption wasn't spreading too her. She could try and force it, claim her, ensure her body was Sakura's plaything. Or she could not, and just ensure Kaitlyn was so bred that she'd be dropping Sakura's demonic spawn forever. Or whatever else she desired.

Kaitlyn seemed pretty out of it either way, hanging up there, ridiculously inflated and more just pumping her full.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The lust drive an almost mad need on Sakura to fill her victim, hearing her muffed sounds was a melodic music for her, easily she could pass the whole day placing her seed on her and dont care about anything else. Now with the battle won, she used some of her remain tentacles to rub her own holes, trying to cum faster so her loads never stop to fill her mentor.

Her mind come with many ideas, turn this powerful being into one of her servants would be certainly fun, making each part of her body a mere tool for her, she almost fall in that need but, her human side as also her demon side have reasons to dont do it just now. Vear was there and Sakura dont wanted to fail her again, as also her evil side dont wanted to show other reason to be killed.

Giving a loud moan the young demoness fill even more the warrior woman with her fertile seed. Licking her lips in enjoyment as also to relax herself. I loved this a lot Kaitlyn. Hmhm, your face and moans show than is the same for you~ So i will continue until you pass out and an extra hour more, then we could try it again or just ask me to get some more fun with me~ The demoness said with soft kind giggles, but in secret she would try to fill Kaitlyn the enough to have endless countless births of her kind until the day than Sakura decide than its enough, what maybe would be never.

Ended to rape Kaitlyn she will leave her there hanging in the ceiling for a while until she start giving birth or an hour more has passed, so Sakura could place her softly in a confortable corner with some wall tentacles helping her at her first births to increase the lust of them, so she get addicted the enough to dont get mad by this gift. The young demoness was more intersted on see Vear, was this good or bad at her eyes, it wouldnt be anytbing bad as Sakura hold her needs to corrupt Kailtlyn

Last edited:

Zilrax

Reputation score

With Kaitlyn utterly and throughly impregnated with Sakura's young for the foreseeable future, she hung limply there, passed out. Vear at this point slithers over.

"Told you. When you fight you'll feel the urge to violate, and as you can see it can be pretty potent. You have a decent grip of corruption it seems though. Now then. Since you have that, why not use it to adapt your harness.," Says Vear, seeming unconcerned about Kaitlyn's violation. And possibly unaware of Sakura ensuring Kaitlyn would be her birth factory.

"Concentrate on the harness with your corruption and shape it. IT can be clothing of tentacles, or perhaps hands groping you all over. Whatever you like.," states Vear, demonstrating as her robes alter, becoming masses of tentacles wrapped tightly around her body, then disembodied hands covering only her breasts and groin, before returning to simple robes.

Meanwhile, Vel has fluttered up to look Kaitlyn over, giggling quietly, seeming to know what her mistress had done, seeming to be considering taking advantage of Kaitlyn herself.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Hearing than Vear mostly was getting close, the youn demoness turn and tried to act normaly. Heh, yes was really hard to hold myself. Ehm do you mean make clothes right? i can already do it a few times... but i havent try it with all theses changes.

Amused by how easy Vear could change her harness, first Sakura tried to get her harness around her body, so she could avoid skip any step.

Uh... i remember than you can change it into any kind of clothes... yet it need to remain in black color, if im right.. Sakura was just wishing to try the same as her teacher, the tentacles and the hands were a good choice, but she needed than her harness protect her intimate parts as she almost lost against Kaytlin for that.

Oh, a good armor than make me looks great would be great, lets try. Sakura was trying to focus on a skimpy armor than defend her erogenous zones, but then she almost heard what her minion was trying and that as a depredator defending a prey made her muble and get between Vel and Kaytlin

Hi Vel~ Do you already ended the list? Sakura wave to the imp as her tentacles get close to try to hold her in place. You know, Miss Kaitlyn teach me a lot and we should let her rest so i can get more lessons with her.

That is why...

Sakura watched any attempt to move of Vel before try to hug her and take her away of her victim.

I need your help to get stronger, let me use with you what Miss Vear is teaching me~ As she ended her harness, weapon and tentacles tried to take Vel wraping her until make her look than the imp was in some kind of tentacle backpack at Sakura's back, as the demoness wear a black dress made of tendrils and shadows. If that worked, Sakura will try to rub her minion's body with her tendrils so she remain calmed.

Miss Vear, i will get out a little to take some fresh air, i will return soon. Said this she started to move to the entrance, trying to find a good place to talk with Vel about what she was trying to do with her teacher.

So...Vel. What were you trying to do with Miss Kaitlyn? I need her sane and she is my friend, so i dont need to corrupt her. Not until she beg me for it Sakura wishper out of the cave, sure than she needed to avoid any trick than Vear could have.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Vel meowed in surprise and looked at her mistress. ""Um, mostly, I was just, um, taking a break..."

Vel squeaked as her mistress wrapped her in tentacles and stuck her to her back, writhing in place and mewling as the tentacles rub over her body and is carted outside.

Once out, Vel pouted at her mistresses insinuations. "I just wanted to eat my mistresses seed out of her and maybe make her moan some more after she made me lead her all over the forest looking for mistress... Oh, but you want to make her beg to be yours mistress? To bring her slutty demoness to the forefront? I can help! Let me help, we can seduce her and make her your happy brood nest!"

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The words for her minion werent so bad as she expected, making the demoness nods and smile when her hand patpats Vel's head. Do you think than i need your help? But you are right, it could be fun do this together...

Vel was then lift by the demoness which tentacles start to wrap and rub on the little imp. Now, if you want to taste more of my seed just ask for it and i will share some more to fill yours insides... Sakura said with a smirk, after all she was sure than get impregnated endlessly was just the best thing than she could do with her friends and she have a lot of cum for her minions, as a benevolent mistress she loves to share her love to the ones at her side what she start to love too.

Say me your plan before return and dont be so rought, Miss Kaytlin is my friend after all, is my duty give her the chance to be what her inner self really wish in a kind way. Said this she wait to Vel to say her plan and then the two return inside.

Zilrax

Reputation score

"Oh! Nonono, of course not mistress!But you're new to seduction and corruption, I just want to help ensure it goes as smoothly as possible!"

Vel purred as she's lifted and pet more by the tentacles. "Of course, mistress. Well it;s not very concrete yet, but we just playing with her and breeding her and showing her how much better being a demon than being an inquisitor is and how we don;t have to be 'bad'.," giggles Vel, "And we jsut keep her so pleasured and desiring more, desiring more of you til she begs to be your breeding slut fully. We could do it to everyone else too, so you can impregnate everyone! And modify them to be even better breeders for you and your young!"

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Ehm... i was thinking in something more romantic, Vel. Sakura answer about how take Kaytlin, the tendrils spread the imp legs meanwhile one rub her crotch and tree are placed at her mouth to Vel to suck. We could have some fun with the rest, but remember than they arent our toys... as good demons we dont play with them, just enjoy guide them to accept their true self and for what living beings were made for... you know, have as many babies as possible.

Sakura looks to accept her demon nature and this corrupt her mind a little, but out of this the young demoness only looks for the best good to all the world, following the rules placed by theirs mentors and her old self. Her tendrils already starting to pound softly on Vel's holes, walking back to where the others are resting and taking care of her childrens. That is what a good demon is, Vel. Vear said it, so never make something dangerous to others until they ask for it and never rape them like animals, you must make the other be happy and get the other to reach at least twice the orgasms than you.

Trying to accept this new philosopy she look for Kaitlyn and then Vear to see if she could pamper her new babyfactory if the bigger demoness dont have any more to teach today. Hi Miss Vear, i will try new clothes everyday... its a little hard to find out when start the mist and when the corruption and magic mixed. The young one said with a smile, as her tentacles increase the speed on Vel until the little imp get some more of her cum or release herself. Is there any other lesson today or we could take a little break?