What's new

ADV [Sakuradou] [桜堂] Please Show Your Bust!! DQ RJ204819

MilesXXX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Don't know if you guys are familiar with this series, but it is back after a long while! Seems there are much more characters and a different way to navigate through the scenes.

This is my first time doing a thread so, I'm sorry if I missed something.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [Sakuradou] Please Show Your Bust!! DQ

Art quality is good, though it's never really been bad in this series. Makes me wish he'd do a proper game instead of just an image gallery.

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yeah, they'd make a ton of money with this art even if the gameplay was bad. I mean crap games getting carried by great art isn't that unusual of a sight nowadays.

OP
MilesXXX

MilesXXX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You can see his artstyle improve in every part of this series, i'ts cool. Personally, I like this format of kinda-still images with big tits, but if a game happens great! I got really excited when I saw this was out... Seems like he IS trying to improve the format of the series. Maybe a game will come next time...?

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So it's just CG?
What's with the file size? 1.7 GB for some CGs?
Might be because of voice clips and such, but their previous stuff also looks awfully bloated at ~750MB for just CGs....

OP
MilesXXX

MilesXXX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So it's just CG?
What's with the file size? 1.7 GB for some CGs?
Might be because of voice clips and such, but their previous stuff also looks awfully bloated at ~750MB for just CGs....
It's CG, but also has the pics in flash format, where they kinda move and jiggle... I can't quite explain... The previous games in the series were like that too. But this one has a screenshot where you seem to meet the girls around a town place so who knows how that will be. I bet you go to this as a "hub" area and you click in the girls to go to their scenes.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

It's CG, but also has the pics in flash format, where they kinda move and jiggle... I can't quite explain... The previous games in the series were like that too. But this one has a screenshot where you seem to meet the girls around a town place so who knows how that will be. I bet you go to this as a "hub" area and you click in the girls to go to their scenes.
Well..... I don't think some jiggling can make up for such large file size. To be honest I'm more interested in their previous one (RANGER HEROINES 2), but too bad no link available.

OP
MilesXXX

MilesXXX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

His works are getting harder to find. If I find the link to this one or the ranger's one I'll put them here.

svapunker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

His works are getting harder to find. If I find the link to this one or the ranger's one I'll put them here.
I was going to buy it but then my credit card info got stolen and I need to wait a week until my new credit card comes in. If no links turn up I'll post it when I buy it.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I was going to buy it but then my credit card info got stolen and I need to wait a week until my new credit card comes in. If no links turn up I'll post it when I buy it.
Thanks in advance if you do.

pringerx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I bought the ranger one and will share when i can, so try to get the dq one.:)
Edit: added mega + exhentai link.

Attachments

Last edited:

Advent666

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thank you

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Thanks for the link!
Now I finally understand why the file size is so awfully bloated: there are a total of 64 "jiggling animation" that take up those space. Sadly these "animation" are waaaay too basic it's kinda redundant to include them.
Still a nice CG set, no doubt.

PolRela

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The link only gives me that sad panda picture, maybe they deleted it?

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So...is there any actual penetration in this game? or only breast service only?

Wasn't you need to have a account on the e-hentai forum to access the gallery?

pringerx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you can't access exhentai this link should work.

svapunker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That's the plan. My new card should arrive on the 9th and I don't think any links will be coming before then, they would probably have turned up by now if someone was going to upload them.

Cheoleo

Reputation score

Hey there FAM SQUAD its ya boy Cheoleo here, just made a (free)mega account to share that link! Get it while its hot to get you hot cause its pretty LIT FAM its prrrrrrrretty LIT

Seriously though, just passing it forward thanks to pringerx and his Ranger Heroines 2 ;)

Now if anyone could just send that S.O.S Vol 5...

P.S i'm sorry for the cringe at the start of this post

Attachments

svapunker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey there FAM SQUAD its ya boy Cheoleo here, just made a (free)mega account to share that link! Get it while its hot to get you hot cause its pretty LIT FAM its prrrrrrrretty LIT

Seriously though, just passing it forward thanks to pringerx and his Ranger Heroines 2 ;)

Now if anyone could just send that S.O.S Vol 5...

P.S i'm sorry for the cringe at the start of this post
I'm still going to buy it since Sakuradou is one of my favorite artists but thanks for the link.

svapunker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I went ahead and got a prepaid credit card and bought since it was the only one not uploaded to sad panda and I am sharing it as thanks for all the sharing going on in here. I'm trying to find a free swf to gif converter so I can upload it to sad panda but all the online one have strict limits and look like shit. Well I guess that is why no one has uploaded it yet. Double posting because I can't add attachments to my edits.

Attachments