What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Samurai] [ 侍 ] Romancing fantasy RE151240 RJ151240

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gyron

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Romancing Fantasy

Yes, there is a soldier blocking my way at the east end of the sewers. When does he leave?
Easiest way to tell if you can start this is if in the room with the stairs to the sewers, if there is a fallen down soldier, the mission is doable.

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Easiest way to tell if you can start this is if in the room with the stairs to the sewers, if there is a fallen down soldier, the mission is doable.
Hmm, no fallen soldier. I must have missed something. This is how the informant situation looks for me:

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

What's the trick to getting the village NW of the Tower of Mana and East of the Crystal City to appear? It showed up randomly for me once but I died like an idiot against the goblin tank and now I can't get it to reappear. I've finished the Marlboro quest for the professor but she's not giving me any more missions...

toshibi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

33. > from town near bridge, east has forest, deep has fairy town (need group with リディア), talk to north lady can change リディア body side, talk to north aged has fight, after fight can get summon orb
Anyone know how to beat them ? I keep focusing on one of them but I die in the 2 first turns :confused:

It's just before arriving to the Magic Town. Thanks in advance

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Going to start on this one with ver1.5+, people name it 1.6 on torrent. Spent countless hours on Romancing SaGa 3 back in the days, let`s see if this lives up to it...

Regarding the CG unlocks, are they save file specific? (As in, can I avoid breaking the characters in my main save?)

argh129

Reputation score

Main point

[*]from dock town, NW ship to island > magic tower ドーガアカデミー > 2F talk to aged get item > NW volcano (north of new town), click rock can move in > boss (1st choice) > hill road town near middle talk to hairlessness (3rd choice) View attachment 19215 > mana temple NE talk to witch > if get egg in NE forest, talk to her again can get item and hscene, after hscene talk to her for another hscene > talk to hairlessness again (3rd choice then 2nd one) get ice sword > NE inn hscene > mana temple talk to witch (2nd choice) > hill town inn (1st choice) > volcano give ice sword to boss can get 1/10 equip for truen ending [火のルビー] > magic tower NE talk to witch has hscene > 2F talk to aged can get 1/10 equip for true ending [魔のエメラルド]
Sorry to bother you, but I just talked to the guy to get the ice sword and I'm not sure what to do, I've been to every inn and theres no scene or person to talk to, maybe I'm just dumb but am I doing something wrong?

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

These guys are making a new game, by the way. - there's a demo up and I played it until the end. If all the stuff they hint at in the demo is in the finished game and functional, it's going to be awesome. And this time there's no problem getting translation programs to work either.

Gyron

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

These guys are making a new game, by the way. - there's a demo up and I played it until the end. If all the stuff they hint at in the demo is in the finished game and functional, it's going to be awesome. And this time there's no problem getting translation programs to work either.
Wrong game and studio, you're thinking of Romance of Fantasy by Ice Cupid. These guys are Samurai.

Kurogane

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

crystal city NE has tree > house talk to professor > west forest (new village NW) kill boss > after report can get this monster (possibly for some hscene) > talk to professor again get 1 more hscene > buy 絶倫無双 from robot > if get 超媚薬 later can get 3rd hscene
how do i get 超媚薬 and the hscene here:
talk to professor again get 1 more hscene
it doesn't appear for me

Last edited:

Solemn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know how to get the 4 scenes to the right of the very last room in CG collection? According to the CG rip, they're from Xenogears/Saga characters.

I went through etigoya's walkthrough on this topic for any missing scenes and didn't get them... they're also absent from his save. Only other one I'm missing was barred out due to the bug as the working woman in the shinra bulding doesn't react to me, neither does the greenhaired NEET to the right, as he says he already got rid of the item...

Solemn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

sorry no idea where u talking about, can u post a save or CG?
and better get 1.06, old version a lot bug
If you load your own save in the 1.5+ version, you'll see the last room on the right in the recollection section of the castle has 4 missing scenes, same I was missing.

Don't know how to properly trigger it, but the in-game switch # to start the event is 1580. It changes the town where Cyd is found after Nibelheim so that the rocket hole has no more bridges over it. Instead, it has a ladder leading down into a new section that is the additional 1.5 version content.

Attached are the scenes are refer to.

Attachments

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you load your own save in the 1.5+ version, you'll see the last room on the right in the recollection section of the castle has 4 missing scenes, same I was missing.

Don't know how to properly trigger it, but the in-game switch # to start the event is 1580. It changes the town where Cyd is found after Nibelheim so that the rocket hole has no more bridges over it. Instead, it has a ladder leading down into a new section that is the additional 1.5 version content.

Attached are the scenes are refer to.
sorry, i think i only get old version and dont know new one add event......

123123s3

Reputation score
  1. crystal city north area, SW house talk to man (no idea what time i get this information for quest...) > in girl mind world help her > add her in harem room
Has anyone figured out the trigger to this yet?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Section for deletion due to a lack of gameplay information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.