What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ さおふねソフト ] 箱庭世界の女騎士 RJ149653

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I did a search of the forum, and didn't find this game.
It's already in v1.1 and was out a few days ago.

Looks like there's clothing destruction and likely some sort of corruption mechanism. I'm DLing it now to try it out. A torrent is out on nyaa for those who are interested.

Also, it's a very small game so don't expect too much.

Edit: UPDATE!
This game is boring as SHIT!! You're some female knight that's going around (trying to increase your debauchery level??) beating up small bugs a shit all in "auto combat". I'm played for 10 min and deleted it cause it seems stupid. You're free to try it out yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: 箱庭世界の女騎士

Agreed. Whatever the hell is this point on this one is beyond me. I didn't even stick around to see the scenes.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Agreed. Whatever the hell is this point on this one is beyond me. I didn't even stick around to see the scenes.
so I'm feeling the other scenes I also do not find

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I kind of like the gameplay in this one. Its almost more of a puzzle game, because the order in which you fight the enemies of different levels matters..

or would, if you couldn't just go back to the goddess shrine and heal whenever you wanted do. Kind of a shame, really, because otherwise this could have been a pretty fun challenge.

Can't comment of the hentai because I haven't seen any of it yet.

hyperk2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't know if it's actually censored in-game, but the preview images on dlsite have some pretty half-assed censoring on them lol.

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Decided to play some more of this, then noticed there is another update. Wondering if anyone might be able to upload version 1.2 by any chance.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score