What's new

[Complete - Full] Sarah of the Rotation Cut 2

stone147

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Sarah of the Rotation Cut 2

okay after playing a bit more it seems like the error(mine atleast) is related to the cloth dmg/ cloth remove system.

i encountered it 2 more times.

the first: after using the wardrobe in her room. (i dont know how, because every other time i used it afterwards, there were no problem at all.)

the second: in the middle of a fight, after i did the "kill 10 monster-quest" there are new plants/enemys) on another field. a few weak ones and a strong one, the strong one stripped her, something strange happened to the hair aaaaaaand ERROR.

i have no idea about rpg maker scripts or creating games in general.
its just my own opinion about the errors i encountered so far.

still good work thx for this funny little gem :D

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Enjoying all that I've played so far, but I was wondering when can I change my clothes and go out without her saying she can't leave the house like that?
Also is there a guide anywhere as I've no idea wtf I'm supposed to be doing after defeating the plants LOL I've got a few scenes still.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Enjoying all that I've played so far, but I was wondering when can I change my clothes and go out without her saying she can't leave the house like that?
Also is there a guide anywhere as I've no idea wtf I'm supposed to be doing after defeating the plants LOL I've got a few scenes still.
No, that was the one thing I was hoping would change between the first game and this game......and sadly he actually made it worst.

First game, she wouldn't leave the house but now won't leave her room....now she won't even leave her room unless completely fully dressed. Don't have her thighhighs on? Nope, can't leave room like this.

krayzee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm also having some trouble figuring out what to do next. Also, has anyone found how to get to the hot springs? I tried following the directions she gives the old man several times, but all I can find is a path which gives a message about not going that deep into the forest.

rizo

Reputation score

No, that was the one thing I was hoping would change between the first game and this game......and sadly he actually made it worst.

First game, she wouldn't leave the house but now won't leave her room....now she won't even leave her room unless completely fully dressed. Don't have her thighhighs on? Nope, can't leave room like this.
Wait so is there no way to leave the house at all without being fully dressed? I thought it was like the other games where you had to complete a certain event then it let you slowly strip clothes.
Also I'd like to know how to get to the hot springs. When I try it says I can't go further at the moment.
Also the pic used in the first post, are you able to get that outfit?

Last edited:
OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Update the translation to 1.01

Translated mostly stuff mentioned in http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=945273&postcount=4 and few other things I missed.

Still didn't translate CG gallery titles.

As far as those errors you guys are posting, translation has nothing to do with those. In my ~25hours of gameplay I never once got an error. It's related to memory stuff. You are either skipping with Q a lot of stuff or something similar.

NOTE: For those of you that still don't know, this game isn't finished. You can't go in this version to hot spring. He did made few NPC in preparation but didn't finish stuff there. There are other events and places like that.
Blacksmith in this version does nothing... There is event where you kill the big plant monsters and blacksmith sees you naked but nothing after that was included in this version. There's also that wounded soldier in the academy.
He says meet me the next day in the forest left of river but he's not there because that event isn't finished yet.

EDIT:

Updated to 1.02

Last edited:

autizboyz

Reputation score

Update the translation to 1.01

Translated mostly stuff mentioned in http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=945273&postcount=4 and few other things I missed.

Still didn't translate CG gallery titles.

As far as those errors you guys are posting, translation has nothing to do with those. In my ~25hours of gameplay I never once got an error. It's related to memory stuff. You are either skipping with Q a lot of stuff or something similar.

NOTE: For those of you that still don't know, this game isn't finished. You can't go in this version to hot spring. He did made few NPC in preparation but didn't finish stuff there. There are other events and places like that.
Blacksmith in this version does nothing... There is event where you kill the big plant monsters and blacksmith sees you naked but nothing after that was included in this version. There's also that wounded soldier in the academy.
He says meet me the next day in the forest left of river but he's not there because that event isn't finished yet

EDIT:

Updated to 1.02
Waaaait the soldier was there wasn't it (Inside he forrent top left corner)? But he got injured by misterious guy, before you enter the forrest you encounter a guy name muller or something (Guessing he is the culprit), after the event the soldier taken away to church to hospitalized can't progress event further from there.

uguu123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

you take him to the temple after finding him and then there is no h-scene after, yes

rizo

Reputation score

Anyone able to tell me what I'm supposed to do after I've caught the rapist guy at the festival... Nothing seems to be triggered anymore :/

Last edited:
OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Waaaait the soldier was there wasn't it (Inside he forrent top left corner)? But he got injured by misterious guy, before you enter the forrest you encounter a guy name muller or something (Guessing he is the culprit), after the event the soldier taken away to church to hospitalized can't progress event further from there.
You're not supposed to see him in the forest.
Guess I forgot to remove the flag for it.
I'll fix it in next update.

EDIT:

Actually I removed the flag.
You're not supposed find him in the forest...
You guys probably just run around and clicked and found him... There's no graphics for the npc in the forest.
If you found him in the forest then you will see him twice now. In temple hospital and military academy top floor bed.

Last edited:

paloschi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can confirm that with patch 1.02 there are graphics for the soldier in the forest.

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can confirm that with patch 1.02 there are graphics for the soldier in the forest.
That can't be coz there's no graphic in rpg maker editor for that event.

rizo

Reputation score

I seem to be stuck at the festival at night. When I try to leave it just says " I've only just got here " Even after I've bought the dildo and had that scene, I've also had the scene with the hypnotist and the girl...

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I seem to be stuck at the festival at night. When I try to leave it just says " I've only just got here " Even after I've bought the dildo and had that scene, I've also had the scene with the hypnotist and the girl...
To safely exit the festival, you must trigger all the scene (north side, south side, and gangbang scene?) or to be more precise talk to all the npc...

paloschi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That can't be coz there's no graphic in rpg maker editor for that event.
I just opened my game and luckily I had a save from the moment before I talked with him.

I haven't played with previous patches, only with 1.02 (RJ185865 - Sarah of the Rotation Cut 2 v1.13-FT1.02-Data)

Maybe it has something to do with x flag triggered?, I don't know.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just opened my game and luckily I had a save from the moment before I talked with him.

I haven't played with previous patches, only with 1.02 (RJ185865 - Sarah of the Rotation Cut 2 v1.13-FT1.02-Data)

Maybe it has something to do with x flag triggered?, I don't know.
That's weird...

This is the event in rpg maker editor...

I guess I'll go check the event in the hospital. When I played the game, I didn't see him. Are you sure you're using my full translation patch?

autizboyz

Reputation score

That's weird...

This is the event in rpg maker editor...

I guess I'll go check the event in the hospital. When I played the game, I didn't see him. Are you sure you're using my full translation patch?
Yea that's why im saying that event is there, pretty sure you translate all the dialog from that event maybe you didn't notice it..

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I know that I translated the dialog, but that event shouldn't be visible when you play the game because it's not set in the rpg maker editor.

Anyhow, I won't go into this whole investigation mode trying to figure out why he shows up, I'll just say this so people know. If you trigger that event, he will appear in the temple hospital and in the military academy bed at the same time. He should be gone from the military academy when you trigger this event but since he didn't finish coding the event till the end, this happens.

rizo

Reputation score

I really wish there was a guide for this game somewhere because I seem to be getting stuck and not able to progress more h-scenes a lot.
There are scenes in the diner where they fuck you in your white uniform but I can't seem to trigger them. I've only got about 75% of the scenes in the recollection room so far... :/

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There are no sex scenes in the inn during the day.

There is only an event you can trigger where you help out in dinner by taking orders and serving customers. But the only thing you can see is few short groping pictures.

He might do something there in future versions but so far that's it.