Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 誰にでもできる村の復興計画

i am stuck at mission 6 someone help :p

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Damn it, I "beat" the game again after defending the goblin/orcs against the soldiers trying to take over their mine. I don't know why I keep beating the damn game even though there's still clearly a lot left undone. Forget it, I quit.

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This games so bugged the cg has her face not even on her body in some of the scenes. Game play isn't' bad but quests also get bugged very easily.

I'm playing on 1.03 hopefully he puts out another update to fix alot of these bugs. Its not completely unplayable but its pretty close.

Magster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This games so bugged the cg has her face not even on her body in some of the scenes. Game play isn't' bad but quests also get bugged very easily.

I'm playing on 1.03 hopefully he puts out another update to fix alot of these bugs. Its not completely unplayable but its pretty close.
I've just finished the game and encounter any problems o_O

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

• better use v1.03 to ending, v1.05 for new area, because v1.05 has flag change and bug
  • If choice dont write please get 1 one
  • If u miss some event in start then later maybe cant get it and it's follow event
  • walkthough for 3 ending only, virgin end still not try
  • v1.03 add item for all hscene on, box in true ending route 1.03.jpg
  • go underline area can use port stone

Quest 1 :
  1. right to mayor house
  2. better talk to all ppl and click tomb near home
  3. SW to Appian way1 アッピア街道1, help merchant in left
  4. NW to west cave 西の洞窟, deep red flower vs boss
  5. back to town, lower right magic shop report to teacher
  6. down to adult toy house オモチャ屋, talk to robot then go upper right room test adult toy

Quest 2 3 :
  1. magic shop talk to teacher get quest
  2. from Appian way1 アッピア街道1 keep go west to Appian way2 アッピア街道2
  3. defeat red slime for quest 2, then magic shop report to teacher
  4. from Appian way1 アッピア街道1 go south to south mountain 南の山
  5. monutaintop vs gazer then magic shop report to teacher
  6. tomorrow go adult toy house オモチャ屋 talk to teacher

Quest 4 :
  1. home talk to childhood friend
  2. magic shop talk to teacher get quest
  3. NE to goblin cave ゴブリンの洞窟 vs 5 goblins
  4. magic shop report to teacher

Quest 5 :
  2. goblin cave ゴブリンの洞窟 talk to 5 goblins has H
  3. after get item from teacher, talk to goblin leader has H
  4. go SE to blacksmith of the cape 岬の鍛冶屋, talk to all ppl then house talk to blacksmith
  5. from Appian way2 アッピア街道2 west to Appia Self governing dominion アッピアの町, left talk to gentleman
  6. NW to Fort of Appia border アッピア・国境の砦, exit talk to soldier
  7. NE to Remains of the old civilization 遺跡, after H talk to man then move in
  8. near entrance vs robot, deep get item
  9. back to blacksmith of the cape 岬の鍛冶屋 report to blacksmith then 2F talk to him again
  10. tomorrow talk to blacksmith, then talk to ppl 3 times in cape then report to blacksmith
  11. talk to all ppl in cape (man sleep in tent has H) then report to blacksmith

Cloths for adult toy :
  1. back to home talk to childhood friend
  2. goblin cave ゴブリンの洞窟 talk to goblin leader has H
  3. Remains of the old civilization 遺跡, talk to man has H remains.jpg
  4. from blacksmith of the cape 岬の鍛冶屋 north to Vieno village ビエノ村, then north entrance talk to item shop manager can pass
  5. west to Town of Marabis マラビスの町, go middle clothes shop, with tailor to dressing room
  6. go Vieno village ビエノ村 has hscene (can choice lost virgin or not), after H talk to mayor can get scroll
  7. back to 1st town magic shop talk to teacher has H and talk to inn manager
  8. blacksmith of the cape 岬の鍛冶屋 talk to blacksmith
  9. go adult toy house オモチャ屋 talk to teacher
  10. talk to all customer in adult toy house then report to teacher
  11. talk to mayor, talk to item shop, weapon shop and inn manager, man in inn lower right has hscene

Quest 6 :
  2. Talk to inn manager, then back to home sleep to night, at night to room in inn 1F has H
  3. Town of Marabis マラビスの町 talk to tailor
  4. NE to east forest 東の森, deep to cave has tentacle boss, 1st choice fight has GoR (but after fight cant get item in deep of cave), 2nd choice has H and later can open box in deep of cave (can choice anyone route only)
  5. after H talk to woodcutter then go cave talk to tentacle boss get item then back to 1st town magic shop report to teacher

Quest 7 :
  2. talk to weapon shop manager and mayor has hscene
  3. talk to inn manager then at night go room in inn 1F talk to him has hscene
  4. at night go right hot spring has hscene
  5. magic shop report to teacher has hscene
  6. goblin cave ゴブリンの洞窟 talk to goblin leader, then with leader talk to other goblin has H
  7. Town of Marabis マラビスの町 talk to tailor, then go lower left item shop has H, after H report to tailor can get clothes
  8. go Vieno village ビエノ村 has hscene
  9. blacksmith of the cape 岬の鍛冶屋 talk to blacksmith, then adult toy house オモチャ屋 talk to robot
  10. Remains of the old civilization 遺跡, open door talk to robot 2 times then use teleport
  11. deep vs boss and get item, then back to blacksmith of the cape 岬の鍛冶屋 report to blacksmith
  12. after H talk to blacksmith then 1st town magic shop report to teacher

Quest 8 :
  1. at night go right hot spring has H
  2. mayor house 2F talk to mayor has H
  3. goblin cave ゴブリンの洞窟 talk to goblin leader has H, then downstair talk to goblin chef can power up
  4. Town of Marabis マラビスの町 talk to tailor, at night go upper left, then go board near fountain, then lower right has hscene
  5. Vieno village ビエノ村 upper right house talk to mayor, at night go click point in upper right, lower left, right of magic shop
  6. Now has 2 route :
    [*]thief route (near ending can go heroine's brothel B2 lower right room, not sure for what, only know now is no H but no idea about new version)
    [*]go Appian way2 アッピア街道2 has thief, 2nd choice or GoR has H
    [*]move out jail talk to 2 theif outside in thief hideout talk to all thief, talk to chef then talk to thief leader
  7. goblin mine route (can go building in Appia Self governing dominion アッピアの町, no event now but no idea in new version)
    [*]defeat thief, in broken house click fireplace to thief hideout, 2nd choice report to soldier
    [*]to building talk to reception desk then talk to captain in upper left
    [*]Appia Self governing dominion アッピアの町, upper right house 2F talk to big merchant
    [*]goblin cave ゴブリンの洞窟 talk to goblin leader, then go east goblin mine, deep talk to goblin get item mine.jpg
    [*]move out vs darkness employing mercenaries, then talk to goblin leader 2 times
    [*]vs darkness employing mercenaries again, move out mine to house vs boss (2 fight)
    [*]back to 1st town magic shop report to teacher will go mayor house, when control teacher go 2F

Quest 9 :
  2. talk to man outside weapon shop has hscene (if dont do it, later H in weapon shop without hom)
  3. adult toy house オモチャ屋 talk to merchant in left
  4. Remains of the old civilization 遺跡 talk to man has 3P remains.jpg
  5. Vieno village ビエノ村, go inn sleep (3rd choice) has hscene
  6. Appia Self governing dominion アッピアの町 go lower right building talk to captain can get $ and exp
  7. Town of Marabis マラビスの町 talk to tailor, talk to man in lower right then talk to man in upper left
  8. item shop talk to manager (2nd choice) has hscene
  9. from Town of Marabis マラビスの町 south to mine (go house get item)
  10. from Town of Marabis マラビスの町 SW to Prison tower 監獄塔, talk to guard then talk to captain
  11. tower roof vs big bee
  12. near ghost then move near 2 man has H
  13. go Prison tower 監獄塔 again, roof talk to ghost, then back to tower 1F talk to captain
  14. Now go Prison tower 監獄塔 must nude, tower entrance has 2 H, talk to other soldier then go up to 4F talk to soldier has H, then go up talk to other soldier
  15. 1st town magic shop report to teacher

Quest 10 :
  2. talk to inn manager has H
  3. Town of Marabis マラビスの町 talk to tailor
  4. upper left church talk to priest, then talk go right talk to sister, then inside upper right talk to sister has H
  5. go woodcutter house in east forest 東の森・木こりの家 talk to woodcutter has 4P
  6. Remains of the old civilization 遺跡 go upper tent talk to man has H
  7. Prison tower 監獄塔 roof (big bee area) talk to soldier has H
  8. goblin cave ゴブリンの洞窟 talk to goblin leader, then talk to goblin sit on lower left
  9. use teleport to new area, to store get item has H
  10. from Remains of the old civilization 遺跡 go NW pass checking station, then NW to Captain 王都・テルミウス, from Captain go east to desert town ベルハの町, now this 2 town no event
  11. NE to north cave 北の洞窟, deep vs big matel slime
  12. back to 1st town magic shop report to teacher
  13. talk to mayor, weapon shop and inn manager for H, then back to home basement talk to teacher

Quest 11 :
  2. sleep in home has 2 type onanism (3rd choice, vulva 2H, ass 4H)
  3. sleep in home has H, then at night go inn 1F room talk to inn manager, with him to hot spring has H
  4. now sleep in home or other town inn can nude at night
  5. east forest 東の森 upper talk to woodcutter, then go north click tree vs boss eastForestBoss.jpg
  6. back to 1st town magic shop report to teacher
  7. upper house talk to blacksmith, then back to home sleep

Work in brothel for test condom:
  1. magic shop talk to teacher
  2. sleep in home has onanism (3rd choice, lower one), then vulva has 1 onanism and ass has 2 onanism
  3. nude at night, talk to man near home and man near middle bridge has H
  4. go Appia Self governing dominion アッピアの町, sleep in inn and nude at night, town upper near sailor on shop has H
  5. goblin cave ゴブリンの洞窟 talk to goblin leader has H
  6. Vieno village ビエノ村 talk to mayor has H
  7. nude at night, talk to farmer outside inn and farmer in middle has H
  8. go Town of Marabis マラビスの町, sleep in inn and nude at night, town middle and upper right talk to man has H
  9. upper right talk striptease theater マラビスの劇場, talk to owner for striptease, after H talk to all dancer striptease.jpg
  10. Captain 王都・テルミウス, lower left brothel テルミウスの高級娼館 talk to owner for prostitution
  11. desert town ベルハの町 lower left to soapland ベルハのソープランド talk to owner for prostitution
  12. then striptease 2 > brothel 2, then 2F upper left talk to maid (1st choice then 2nd one) brothel2F.jpg > soapland 2 > striptease 3 > brothel 3 > soapland 3 > striptease 4 (talk to man on lower chair) > brothel 4
  13. back to 1st town, upper new mayor house 2F talk to mayor
  14. magic shop talk to teacher
  15. nude at night, talk to man near home and man near middle bridge has H
  16. Vieno village ビエノ村 talk to farmer in upper right and farmer in left has H
  17. soapland 4 > striptease 5 (talk to man on lower chair) > brothel 5 (go north noble area, house near entrance) > striptease 6 (control bunny girl right to underground, then go right room)
  18. after all H back to 1st town magic shop report to teacher

Hscene collection (now if sleep in home can go true ending route [4th choice], but better dont choice it now) :
  1. adult toy house オモチャ屋 talk to robot, can go lower right hscene room
  2. sleep in home for onanism (3rd choice, lower one), then vulva has 2H, ass 1 choice has 2H, 2nd choice has 1H, after all onanism has H
  3. nude at night, go west area has H
  4. town right hot spring, from 1F upper go male side and talk to all ppl
  5. hot spring outside talk to man hotSpring.jpg , then go hot spring again, male side 1st area talk to man has H, then 2F talk to man in stair lower has H, then sauna room has H
  6. Town of Marabis マラビスの町, church talk to sister in upper right has H
  7. desert town ベルハの町 nude at night, go lower has hscene
  8. brothel テルミウスの高級娼館 talk to owner has 2H
  9. Captain 王都・テルミウス, go west area talk to man has H
  10. sleep in inn and nude at night, go left house talk to man has H
  11. west area again, down to slum, near entrance has H (2nd choice), than talk to girl in lower right
  12. back to 1st town magic shop talk to teacher can get spell, than back to captain slum, now use 着替え・全裸 can nude in slum
  13. talk to aged near boy
  14. slum upper inn & pub talk to manager has H
  15. adult toy house オモチャ屋, counter talk to girl 2 times
  16. Captain 王都・テルミウス, pub talk to merchant in left
  17. back to 1st town magic shop talk to teacher, in remains deep vs boss then get item
  18. Vieno village ビエノ村 talk to man in middle has H
  19. captain slum, sleep in pub & inn has H, then slum left talk to aged has H slum.jpg

Ending (after ending talk to right robot can replay before ending, talk to left robot for 2nd play) :
True ending :
  1. sleep in can go true ending route [4th choice]
  2. after vs 2 Kerberos, open box has item for all hscene on (need v1.03) 1.03.jpg
  3. deep vs dark eye, after help father? will know the tomb is dog tomb..., teacher is predecessor king and he is heroine real father...

Goblin ending :
  1. heroine's brothel B2 ティアの娼館・地下二階 go upper left goblin room
  2. go lower left 2nd goblin room, see middle H few times then talk to right goblin to ending goblinE.jpg

Inn manager ending :
  1. heroine's brothel B2 go upper room, see middle H then talk to robot innManagerE.jpg
  2. talk to inn manager, control childhood friend to church for ending

v1.05 :
  1. border or empire (北の帝国ポレアス・国境), entrance talk to left soldier then talk to merchant
  2. after contract for fake marry, talk to soider can enter border
  3. NE to empire 北の帝国ポレアス
  4. lower right to merchant home, 1st choice marry to merchant
  5. talk to merchant's brother
  6. with merchant go upper government office, get passport and marriage certificate
  7. back to merchant home talk to brother

Last edited:

MickanNick

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how do you get to walk around nude, i`m still very confused

Magster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

possible is :

Cloths for adult toy :
7.back to 1st town magic shop talk to teacher has H and talk to inn manager

Quest 6 :
2.Talk to inn manager, then back to home sleep to night, at night to room in inn 1F has H

this 2 part easy miss, and after this has contract to inn manager

Hi, ty for the walktrough, but i can't go out naked (i've done true ending once and my debauchery is at 766. I can't go in the man hot spring part too (she says she can't) and i don't have the key to go see the goblin.

The cave above the goblin area is blocked by a barricade and i can't go to the north town because they want something from the capital city....don't know what :x And when I sleep in the inn in the slum, nothing happen, even after talking to the man you quote :x

I feel that I miss something important....

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hi, ty for the walktrough, but i can't go out naked (i've done true ending once and my debauchery is at 766. I can't go in the man hot spring part too (she says she can't) and i don't have the key to go see the goblin.

The cave above the goblin area is blocked by a barricade and i can't go to the north town because they want something from the capital city....don't know what :x And when I sleep in the inn in the slum, nothing happen, even after talking to the man you quote :x

I feel that I miss something important....
this game a lot time limited event, u possibly miss a lot, i forget how many times need reload old save to find event...

author say debauchery is nothing in game, he dont want delete it only

boss123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hey, has anyone save before this event in slums? That ogre is blocking it
and my game freeze...:(

Attachments

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hey, has anyone save before this event in slums? That ogre is blocking it
and my game freeze...:(
go find save, save 15 possibly is before this event
or u need go nyaa find v.103

Reputation score

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=856702

Partial is done. Let me know on the topic is there if something
you guys want translated.

Hello Yugifan,

Thanks for the translations.
i had 1 small query ,I am using v1.03 of the game and i am facing a small issue after the patch.

1.all soldiers abilities are missing even new gained ones
2.the MC all abilities are transferred to magic and abilities tab is blank.

please let me know if i have to switch to higher version of the game to resolve the issue.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

First time I cannot tell whether the artstyle is appealing to me or not. Weird!

Guess I will have to find out the hard way.
(hey. no pun intended!!)

Thx etigoya for the help, as always. Much appreciated!

EDIT: ooooops, and of course, thx yugifan for your efforts, too!!

a-t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

dev ist updating the game again.

1.05 now

axone91

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Quest 8 :
  1. at night go right hot spring has H
  2. mayor house 2F talk to mayor has H
  3. goblin cave ゴブリンの洞窟 talk to goblin leader has H, then downstair talk to goblin chef can power up
  4. Town of Marabis マラビスの町 talk to tailor, at night go upper left, then go board near fountain, then lower right has hscene
  5. Vieno village ビエノ村 upper right house talk to mayor, at night go click point in upper right, lower left, right of magic shop
  6. Now has 2 route :
    [*]thief route (near ending can go heroine's brothel B2 lower right room, not sure for what, only know now is no H but no idea about new version)
    [*]go Appian way2 アッピア街道2 has thief, 2nd choice or GoR has H
    [*]move out jail talk to 2 theif outside in thief hideout talk to all thief, talk to chef then talk to thief leader
  7. goblin mine route (can go building in Appia Self governing dominion アッピアの町, no event now but no idea in new version)
    [*]defeat thief, in broken house click fireplace to thief hideout, 2nd choice report to soldier
    [*]to building talk to reception desk then talk to captain in upper left
    [*]Appia Self governing dominion アッピアの町, upper right house 2F talk to big merchant
    [*]goblin cave ゴブリンの洞窟 talk to goblin leader, then go east goblin mine, deep talk to goblin get item View attachment 23000
    [*]move out vs darkness employing mercenaries, then talk to goblin leader 2 times
    [*]vs darkness employing mercenaries again, move out mine to house vs boss (2 fight)
    [*]back to 1st town magic shop report to teacher will go mayor house, when control teacher go 2F
Hi Etigoya, thanks you so much for the efforts you've put in this guide (the location in Kanji is a nice touch to use Teleport easily).

I wasn't able to reproduce the beginning of this quest.
There is people in the hot spring making out but no event... It skipped directly to the goblin route.
Is it something that changed in 1.5v?
EDIT: I think I missed both Tailor and bath events, I was able to do the other ones later on. Could be my version/partial mix.
Not blocking for the rest of the game (I'm at the brothel part).

Last edited:

MoshiMoshiKoishiDesu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For you netorare fans here: the innkeeper ending is a pretty much a netorare ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.