What's new

RPG [sashimi] 幼なじみはヌキゲーのヒロイン!? (RJ354034)

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

1636773741358.png
Here we have one of those board games where you move along a tile triggering events to get to the end, Unlike other board games it seems this one uses a card system for both movement AND battles when you encounter one, giving a unique situation of wanting to use your high cards for high movement, or save them for battles so you can defend yourself.
Losing battles results in you starting to become undressed till you lose at the boss at the end (who is said to be harder to beat the more nude you are)

Unfortunately there is no demo to play to figure out the controls of the game, but it should be safe to say it will probably allow mouse control to click on the cards and text to advance.

there isnt much of a story explained except telling you what situations shes going to find herself lewded in, At school, a swimming pool, A district (mabey train?), and a park at night.

I've never played games like these before, but this one has me intrigued to know how the card system actually works.

Reputation score
Well, let's just say it's a sort of 'spiritual successor' to Suguroku Naked (Naked Story). Looks pretty much the same concept, different skin.
Just wonder what engine it is and if it'll be MTool'able (or TL++'d), so basically RPGM/Wolf. Without a demo ain't no way to find out.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Well, let's just say it's a sort of 'spiritual successor' to Suguroku Naked (Naked Story). Looks pretty much the same concept, different skin.
Just wonder what engine it is and if it'll be MTool'able (or TL++'d), so basically RPGM/Wolf. Without a demo ain't no way to find out.
from what I can tell as a small difference between the two, you undress by winning in naked story (I think the steam version says this) while this game here seems to have you undress when you actually lose, so kinda the opposite way to play to get your lewd content.

Reputation score
from what I can tell as a small difference between the two, you undress by winning in naked story (I think the steam version says this) while this game here seems to have you undress when you actually lose, so kinda the opposite way to play to get your lewd content.
Reading this games' synopsis, yeah ... that's how I'd interpret that. Which I don't prefer by the way. Losing on purpose has always been the most annoying thing ever.
Kind of defeats the purpose of playing a game if all you wanna do is click 'give up' (and even worse, if there isn't a give up button or item and you gotta let yourself lose ... the slow way).

Naked Story worked around that pretty wel by introducing the 'opponent' of the girl as the main protagonist (which you play). As such, the girl needs to lose, but you need to win.
The game was somewhat repetitive, since the card game isn't very complex and of course always the same the whole way through, but since you still needed to win it at least gave you a reason to keep going.