What's new

ACT ADV [さす幻 / Wanderer Fantasy] Ferns Bloom (RJ420875)

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
1663717169493.png
Found this neat little gem so I figured it'd be my first post on here.
Developer released a couple of demo's for their sidescroller/platformer that has a suprising amount of effort put towards the casual animations, and their ecchi animations are both simplistic yet well done enough to enjoy them. All current characters are of age.
Game revolves around MC, a catgirl-like lady, trying to escape a dream world that she's been put into to save her mother's house from being destroyed by their own tribe.
Atypical "Damage over Time" animations, with a few exceptions. Some animations leave the MC capped at a lost amount of health per use of animation-- others are a consistent "Escape or Lose over time" scenario. Both may have animations upon successful escape-- or climax-- which really add flavor to it. There's also passively lewd critters that deal no damage at all.
Current demo has one minigame, one boss, one gangbang HP threshhold check, and a preview of the next stage's enviroment.

DLSite:
Dev Ci-en:
Demo:

Controls are pretty simple.
Z: Action/Attack/Struggle
Shift: Jump
Arrow Keys: Move

Dash, up and down attacks are also included.

I'll keep an eye here to also update demo links in the future as well. Dev is a slow burner, but definitely has some interesting ideas.

Tags: Bestiality, and both separate yuri and vore tags in the future

Last edited by a moderator:

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
None of the comments on the ci-en say anything, but my pc instantly blocked it saying it had a virus, checked in windows defender and it said it was a severe backdoor remote access, so i forced it to allow the zip and tossed it into virustotal for a check.

some red flags here.jpg

I'mma hold off on opening this up just to be safe, though i can't imagine ci-en letting such a thing be hosted, so IDK.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Hmm, I'm also reporting my antivirus (different to windows defender too) also picking up a threat. I would advise people not to play this.

Nuula

Lurker
Reputation score
Ive been following this artist on twitter for a while now, I wouldnt see any reason their demo would be malicious. But Ill try a VM and see what happens.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
There's this popular translator tool that gets autoblocked like this too. I imagine it's a false positive but you can never know.
I did try an earlier demo of this and it worked just fine, very nice game with a lot of potential.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The story is actually a bit more complex than "help friend get rid of monsters."

MC is halv beast half human, so she gets bullied by her beast tribe. The only thing she has is the "house" her mom made for her before she went away (died I guess) which makes it very sentimental.
Tribe leader demands that MC hunts a demon because shes been slacking on the hunting (due to her not having fur so shes too cold to move) or they destroy her house.
She leaves to find a demon and finds one in a cave after chasing one of those porcupine things.
The demon turns out to be a succubus that instead transports the MC into a dream world where she collects all kinds of lewd creatures.

MC now tries to leave the dream world to get back to her mothers house before her mean tribe destroys it.
Luckily time moves like 1 day= 1sec in real world.

OP
J300mer

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Honestly, I had a hard time understanding the plot without delving deep into moonrune territory, so I appreciate the correction.

I've been running it for a while and haven't had any changes with my antivirus anywhere, but I'll keep an eye out since there's been random positives from people.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
There's this popular translator tool that gets autoblocked like this too. I imagine it's a false positive but you can never know.
I did try an earlier demo of this and it worked just fine, very nice game with a lot of potential.

Yeah, i think i had one of those get blocked too quite some time back, though whichever thing blocked it labelled it as such, and it kindof ran really laggy so i just cut it from whatever game it was that was using it.

I've seen people come across false-positives and usually those get replied to with virustotal reports to prove stuff is on the up-'n-up. I'm a little on the paranoid side since over the years i've had to deal with some rather esoteric computer problems leading to very long google goose-chases, some with no actual fixes.

I do wish i knew how to delve into it and figure out just what is setting off the antiviruses so i could determine the safety myself, unfortunately that kind of thing is in too deep in code-stuff, and i'm not even quarter-assed at that.

eatthemuffin

Reputation score
So looking around a little more, I did find an older version of the demo for this game. You just had to follow them on ci-en to access it. This version of the demo didn't set off all the antivirus alerts that the most recent one did. I was able to start it and it seemed to be working fine.

That is, until I got to a specific screen/area in that demo. As soon as I loaded one particular zone in the demo, my computer suddenly bluescreened and restarted itself. After it came back on, I scanned my computer for malware and viruses but didn't find any.

The conclusion I draw is that there does appear to be something fucky with the game's programming. I don't think it's malicious or intentional, but more likely the result of some programming mistake. Still, without much knowledge of programming myself, I don't have any way of knowing whether or not whatever in the game caused that crash has the potential to cause more harm to my computer so I think I'll be steering clear of this one, at least until someone can communicate with the developer and they can acknowledge and hopefully fix that problem. I'd do it myself, but I don't speak Japanese.

OP
J300mer

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Since I don't have this problem, I'm just going to assume people with this problem are poor. Makes sense.

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score
Didn't have a problem either. But also no idea where OP got the info on a gangbang hp threshold. Tried max hp, current hp, all the enemies. No double teaming occured

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Didn't have a problem either. But also no idea where OP got the info on a gangbang hp threshold. Tried max hp, current hp, all the enemies. No double teaming occured
Its an area. You see a cave/door with a 250HP check on it, and if you enter with lower than that, you get oofed.
That one part with frogs and jumping over birds.

OP
J300mer

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Defeat the first boss, get at least 270HP, then go downwards from the frog+bird area. Head right, then max out your HP. Gangbang will ensue.

wolfarren

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
if anyone knows where all the hp upgrades are a list would be helpful currently stuck on 250 hp trying to find i assume the last one.

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
if anyone knows where all the hp upgrades are a list would be helpful currently stuck on 250 hp trying to find i assume the last one.
Its all in maps with that peach icon.
Either you kill all enemies in a place, or find hidden area/passages or other stuff. You don't need all that's available in the trial to get past 250 so you should be able to get enough as you clear through as you get to the boss.

OP
J300mer

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Added more photos and I'm too lazy to post all of the ones from Twittter.

wolfarren

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Read through there twitter a bit seems like the game is possibly nearing completion from the posts i saw with just a few things needing tidied up and implementing the gallery.

elfoxy

Reputation score
After you get past the 250hp bit, what do you do then? I seem to get stuck in a save area in a jungle, but it doesn't seem like I can go anywhere else.

wolfarren

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
After you get past the 250hp bit, what do you do then? I seem to get stuck in a save area in a jungle, but it doesn't seem like I can go anywhere else.
That's the end of the current demo.