What's new

Save file thread

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
After searching, I only found a walkthrough thread (of course, with the search function down and the number of "save" occurrence with google search.... I may have missed it).

I was thinking that while it's nice to be able to ask in a game thread for help on how to proceed / save. Some game don't have a thread here and making a thread just to ask for a save isn't the best way IMO.
So I though a save thread where we could ask for game save (without proper thread) as well as pooling save sharing site could be of use.

I realize that such a thread can only work if pinned, and that peoples might really use it or not. If deemed useless by the members, be free to delete it.

I'll start by listing some file sharing site I know :

Use the search function on the right with the RJ number to search for a save file - only for rpg maker games

For ADV / VN game

One of the biggest and oldest save sharing site, mostly VN / ADV game, but sometime rpg maker game (usually big hit / famous or story heavy one. For example, most of Acerola latest game got a save there).

I could add Etigoya's list of save, but just check his signature for the mega link because the link change sometime (and he - sadly - seem much less active for a few months).

If peoples got some other site to share, you're welcome.

Last edited:
OP
Bryanis

Bryanis

Reputation score
I'll start with a request on my own.

Looking for a save for this game :

レティシア物語~スフェール王国の若き三姉妹~

No thread as far as I can find.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
I remember seeing a massive RPG Maker savegames thread on hongfire, now I can't find it anymore. :/
I knew about DLDB's master blog, never heard of the others you linked. I usually store my savefiles in rar's with generic names (Yea I know, dumb idea)

OP
Bryanis

Bryanis

Reputation score
I remember seeing a massive RPG Maker savegames thread on hongfire, now I can't find it anymore. :/
I knew about DLDB's master blog, never heard of the others you linked. I usually store my savefiles in rar's with generic names (Yea I know, dumb idea)
The massive thread on hongfire was Etigoya's save and walkthrough thread. Sadly with the temporary shutdown and reboot of HF a couple years ago, the thread are all messed up and many of the attached files are now broken, this is why I didn't linked it.

As for the other 2, they don't do much for rpg maker and action / side scroller. Which, are the core of the game thread on ulmf.

Just seeing how many peoples are asking for save on the thread on this forum (me include, I'll be honest), and how much game don't have thread or no save how many search I made on the internet, I though it might be worth a shoot at trying to gather data / demand on one place ^^

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

This blog has a shitton of saves for some of the most popular hentai games. I remember finding it a while ago and bookmarking it. Sadly it isn't updated anymore, and some of the links are broken :(

OP
Bryanis

Bryanis

Reputation score
A little bump up before it turn into necromancy...

No one as any other save sharing site to share with the ulmf community ?

shizusan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm actually surprised there's no website dedicated to uploads for saves for all hentai games, kind of like gamefaqs but hentaifaqs images and saves etc.. I mean a good one with search engine type your game then click the saves tab either check or upload your save with details.

Last edited:

lunatictaker

Reputation score
Im looking for save file of the game BLOOD RUSH, was late for the party so the files in the original thread were deleted long ago. Thanks in advance :D

bigbro

Reputation score

Am I the only one who can't access this site?

I need a 100 percent gallery.

OP
Bryanis

Bryanis

Reputation score

Am I the only one who can't access this site?
No, the site seem dead. Last update was like 1 year ago. 99% of the time it fail to load the site, but once in a while I maanged to get through. It was really slow but the save I searched for was still up.

All in all, it's best to consider the site dead.
I"ve edited the first post consequently.

Rated Tamim

Reputation score
Does any one know a website where the save files for miel games are posted

I know I sound a bit stupid but what can I do my PC's monitor is dead and my parents said they will fix it after my exams till December so I need the save files I takes a lot of time to finish the games.......😓😓

OP
Bryanis

Bryanis

Reputation score
Does any one know a website where the save files for miel games are posted
sagaoz's save depository.
Sadly I never manage to make one work, even when switching to japanese local, using a save from sagaoz on a miel game had always prompted me an unicode error.
On the other hand, 100 % of miel's game can be skipped through in a few minutes by auto skipping everything. All choice are only for some variation in cothing or the order in which girl you do during orgies time...

Pikaxxx

Reputation score
I'm looking for a completed save file of shota x monsters 2

mplok

Lurker
Reputation score
Looking for a 100% save file for もし推し