What's new

RPG [ScaleGarden] New Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [ScaleGarden] New Game

Honestly I think Scale Garden peaked at Sangeki of Gear. At least with the character designs. I like Rhodes Fortress, but I feel like the Main Characters are starting to look weirder and weirder. I think it really has to do with the increasing details being added to the eyes. It's really putting the MC's in the Uncanny Valley area. I think the story will be great as Rhodes Fortress was, but I wish the author would move away from the realistic look and back to his art style from Sangeki of Gear.
This is pretty much my thoughts 100%. While I like the added stuff he did with Rhodes, art wise Sangeki was superior. Realism in 2D art is amazing for landscapes, clothing textures and what not....but character design? (edit: bah hit the button too soon) It's not really all that desirable.

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This is pretty much my thoughts 100%. While I like the added stuff he did with Rhodes, art wise Sangeki was superior. Realism in 2D art is amazing for landscapes, clothing textures and what not....but character design? (edit: bah hit the button too soon) It's not really all that desirable.
Verily, I feel his story and game play aspects keep getting better, but his character design is getting too detailed.

Sadly though, I doubt Scale Garden cares about my opinion. Being that none of his games are on English DLSite, I can't really support his works. I tried getting it to work on the Japanese DLSite, but I just don't have the patience for it.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ They are on DMM and you can with Paypal without hassle there.

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

lol emailed the dude and he said this

21cap.PNG

he should have wrote sorry for my bad english :p

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It made him hard?
I'm assuming that he meant that creating the game (or elements of it) was done with great difficulty.

Errrr...or he got hard. lol, I work as a tech writer for a Japanese company and man, some things really do get lost in translation when a non-native speaker tries to express him/herself in English.

JuKJuKlyt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

lol emailed the dude and he said this

View attachment 27095

he should have wrote sorry for my bad english :p
Should also tell him stop inflating the boobs every time he updates the character, when is he gonna stop? :D

(Personally I already find them very and unattractively big; at this rate this will be the only game he made I will end up not buying)

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Should also tell him stop inflating the boobs every time he updates the character, when is he gonna stop? :D

(Personally I already find them very and unattractively big; at this rate this will be the only game he made I will end up not buying)
Thx god he doesn't listen to you. Boobs are fine, body and face of new one are weird.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Personal testes dude. However, he is losing a customer.
Agreed- personal tastes are personal tastes, but maybe by loosing one customer, he gets in his place 5 other customers, what im saying is that it is stupid to argue about tastes and artist work, if you don't like it, make better or just move to other things, there is no practical use to point out things you don't like, because maybe other people like them.

JuKJuKlyt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Agreed- personal tastes are personal tastes, but maybe by loosing one customer, he gets in his place 5 other customers, what im saying is that it is stupid to argue about tastes and artist work, if you don't like it, make better or just move to other things, there is no practical use to point out things you don't like, because maybe other people like them.
Than why are people complaining about the face and body for the past few pages.

People are sharing their opinions.You do not like it, or do not care then do not comment on it in a flaming way.

Customers share their views with the game-makers that they like when they see something that irks them, in order to fix it. It is up to the game makers to decide what to do. To stick with this new artistic direction (which might or might not get same amount of customers as their older games. Sadly his last game already did not reach the sales of his earlier works.)

Lastly I am also not complaining on the boob size in a game forum of an artist known to make huge boob games, that would be just silly.
Anyway I will shut-up about it now since like I said before, pretty much lost interest in the direction this game is going. More power to the people who like it, they got one more game to play.

Last edited:

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

while you guys are complaining about that stuff i am worried about if mizuki will translate this one for us... fuck machine translation wouldnt do scale garden game any justice

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

while you guys are complaining about that stuff i am worried about if mizuki will translate this one for us... fuck machine translation wouldnt do scale garden game any justice
Putting the cart wayyy before the horse. First it has to come out and then it has to be good.

Even though the face is weird looking now. I HOPE the CGs will be decent then i could just play the game with the face off or whatever.

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

im really looking forward for his new game. i enjoyed all of them and i believe i will enjoy this one as well! :D
i just hope it will not take forever to make!

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

im really looking forward for his new game. i enjoyed all of them and i believe i will enjoy this one as well! :D
i just hope it will not take forever to make!
Thread is already 3 years old and he remade the girl at least once, keep dreaming this won't take long ;)

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

5th_Comp2.jpg

this creeps me out just a bit...

Edit:found this from a post like 3 or 2
years ago

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ She's even creepier now, and by just standing still.

Status
Not open for further replies.