Reputation score
Re: [ScaleGarden] New Game

His recent update. (2017.07.09)

scgarden.x.fc2.com/project08.html

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I've seen a lot of stupid H-game 'not-really' outfits... But this has got to be up there. There's a difference between the "Oh she just always wears a microbikini around" and the "No look it's just a vest that is magically taped to the front of her boobs"

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Seriously...why don't they focus on delivering good story and somewhat believable narrative like before. Did they not do well in sales before?

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Every update I see for this game the MC's appearance looks more and more uncanny. And holy shit I'm gonna take a hard stance here alongside thswherizat. What the fuck indeed.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's an old update....

It's from 9. July...

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

And today is my first time seeing it.

Peter_Snayde

Reputation score

Well... Rhodes Fortress was nice, but unfinished, on my opinion. And hes change design during development a lot. Let's just see, what exactly he will release.

uguu123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

please necrobump this thread responsibly with news updates

I don't think my heart can handle clicking this thread for years anymore

Anonposter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I like the new design to be honest but I prefer the older, more realistic one. The new one is him trying to appease the "3dpd" crowd's sensibilities while trying to improve his stilization of realistic characters. At the end of the day he's just pissing off the 3dpd crowd and I think he should focus on whatever style works for himself and his established fanbase.

Shingle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry for the necro guys.
Do we have any news since ? It's been already 7 months... :(
You necro'd for THAT? If there was any news, it would probably be in here or on his blog.

Last edited:

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
i wish it would atleast be done by this year i am dying to play dis and i have been playing ranneros game to compensate :C

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Well, it seems he has been fucking "working" on this game for 4 years.
We have been 1 year without any fucking news.
I sent him an email 4 fucking months ago asking for any fucking news and 4 paragraphs of text, even translated to Japanese underneath.
He fucking responded today saying: "It's made hard haha thank you. Scalegarden.".

What the fucking fuck I'm out of this fucking forum I swear I'll be back on 2020/Sep/05 with my peepee hard and there better be a fucking translated masterpiece you fucking fuckers, fuck this game, fuck this forum, fuck you and fuck me.

Last edited:

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
lol yeah he said the same thing to me in his broken English when i emailed him :ROFLMAO:

Kadario

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Holy shit, he posted an update.

Honestly, I'm so disappointed with how this heroine turned out. The first iteration that he shared looked much cuter, and didn't have this weird face.

This circle went from having one of the best and unique art styles to something that just looks ugly. From an unusual mix between anime and realism to something that barely looks like a person at all.

Last edited:

sauv

Reputation score
Disappointing. Sure, we're not entitled to anything, but how does one go from creating such great looking MCs to this? Looks like an alien horse hybrid that raided an AV actresses' wardrobe. Whatever, plenty of other great games out there to give money to.

Status
Not open for further replies.