What's new

SIM [SCAR] MonMusu Dot モン娘ドット (RE157200) (RJ157200)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Coming out late June.

From the author of Princess Running and Monster Girl Hunting series.

A one-hand-playable small game of training a monster girl.

7 buttons for different actions, shift to do nothing, ctrl to cum for actions that allow it, and another for exiting the training.

You basically do an action (or not) and attempt to fill up the bar above to finish training them, going into negative will ends up making them break out and murder you (not sure what'll it be for post-training tho)
The little icon on the top right hint at what action will work.

I'm guessing each girl has variation of pre-post training.

:v It's small but it's also only 648 yen so don't expect too much content.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [SCAR] モン娘ドット

Well, its better than the shitty running games. Those things were just bad and lacking in decent content. Sprite work was good but the h-scenes weren't too good. Hoping this means they're going back to games with more content and actual game play, even though this one is more so content and not so much game play.

Also if anyone wants screens, you can view it on their main site . Good to see they're still keeping their site up to date.

Yurnero

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Eh, the trial doesn't work for me, it says that the file is corrupted. Is the full game already out?

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Eh, the trial doesn't work for me, it says that the file is corrupted. Is the full game already out?
Did You even read?
It's already state by lazycat
Coming out late June
And that was 5 hours ago
Meaning?

Yurnero

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did You even read?
It's already state by lazycat
Coming out late June
And that was 5 hours ago
Meaning?
Yes, and? It's the 26th so it's already "late June"

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes, and? It's the 26th so it's already "late June"
27 also late of June and so on till 30
Then why not You try DL it Yourself?
Hahahahaha , lol

Reaper875

Demon Girl
Reputation score

27 also late of June and so on till 30
Then why not You try DL it Yourself?
Hahahahaha , lol
What you saying? It's still early June bud :p lol. Sorry could not help myself :p.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What you saying? It's still early June bud :p lol. Sorry could not help myself :p.
Early 1-10
Mid 11-20
Late 21-31 , since this is June it's 21-30

Atleast Yurnero still right about that one than You.....

madmarine0

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Early 1-10
Mid 11-20

pretty sure he was trolling you lol. or rather, making a joke, because usually games that have the label late <month> literally comes out on like the last day or 2nd last day of the month.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

pretty sure he was trolling you lol. or rather, making a joke, because usually games that have the label late <month> literally comes out on like the last day or 2nd last day of the month.
Well, I wish I could agree with you, but remembering the last guy arguing with me in another thread, with seemingly serious attitude, I can't ever be sure.

That said, there are some that comes out the day after it's announced, and not to mention this one does have its price up already so I can sorta why someone might not know.

So here's to anyone who want to know if a game is out:

1. Go to the DLSite page
2. Look to the far right

Is there a red button? If yes the game is out (it's "put item in cart" button)

If not, no it's not out (the green button is basically "I'm interested in this"...kinda like pre-order without having to pay upfront...)

Reaper875

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Early 1-10
Mid 11-20

It was just a joke :). Did not mean any harm by it.

Reaper875

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, I wish I could agree with you, but remembering the last guy arguing with me in another thread, with seemingly serious attitude, I can't ever be sure.

That said, there are some that comes out the day after it's announced, and not to mention this one does have its price up already so I can sorta why someone might not know.

So here's to anyone who want to know if a game is out:

1. Go to the DLSite page
2. Look to the far right

Is there a red button? If yes the game is out (it's "put item in cart" button)

If not, no it's not out (the green button is basically "I'm interested in this"...kinda like pre-order without having to pay upfront...)
Nah no way am I going to be or ever will be a troll like that. It's all just good fun :). And if I remember right the text comes up green next to the title also. could be wrong though. I refer to the English site of course :).

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Nah no way am I going to be or ever will be a troll like that. It's all just good fun :). And if I remember right the text comes up green next to the title also. could be wrong though. I refer to the English site of course :).
I was referring to Yurnero actually :v yours was easier to guess as sarcasm, but his...not sure.

Reaper875

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I was referring to Yurnero actually :v yours was easier to guess as sarcasm, but his...not sure.
Oh I know i just thought I would clarify as to not be misunderstood in any way. But glad you knew man :)

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Well my first post was a genuine question.
See my post on previous page on how to tell if the game is out for DLSite then.

For the most part we have enough people stalking DLSite daily that if a game is out someone will most likely bump the thread with 'it's out' comment.

While it's possible for someone to post about a game after it's out, since I put 'coming out X' in the initial post, this means that as of the time of my posting it wasn't out yet.

Hopefully that cleared things up.

About 3-4 hours til the next DLSite front page update though ' 'a so do the high hope low expectation thing (and don't start the worry train until we hit uly at least)

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Out now.