What's new

SIM [SCAR] MonMusu Dot モン娘ドット (RE157200) (RJ157200)

EurEngineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [SCAR] モン娘ドット

So does Space work on getting you back to menu after choosing a girl or does even that freeze up?
Nope that doesnt work. Not a single key on the board works after selecting. The girl is breathing and theres icons changing but its just not responding.

Kirby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Nope that doesnt work. Not a single key on the board works after selecting. The girl is breathing and theres icons changing but its just not responding.
Well I'm out of ideas... I'll attach a save file here if for some reason atleast the gallery mode would work for you, but if not then sorry I couldn't be of help.
On a side note, still sharing this game via PM if anyone wants and sorry for hogging a page of the thread for troubleshooting........

Attachments

EurEngineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well I'm out of ideas... I'll attach a save file here if for some reason atleast the gallery mode would work for you, but if not then sorry I couldn't be of help.
On a side note, still sharing this game via PM if anyone wants and sorry for hogging a page of the thread for troubleshooting........
Thanks for the save. Atleast now I can move across the screens with arrows but still nothing. Last resort would be to make gifs out of the pics. Thanks for all your help and also sorry for bumping so much.

darklink1011

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This might sound stupid but do you have a controller plugged in? That might mess with the input.

The WolfMan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm glad someone tried to help out another person who is stuck with the same ridiculous little problem.

I reinstalled all the RPGMaker files, downloaded from a different source, switch languages and even keyboard inputs as well as tried using a usb controller... Nothing.

The only odd thing I noticed is in controller/keyboard configuration the options look odd to me. The only options for any button are ABCXYZLR. I'm curious if that's the same for you.

Kirby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm glad someone tried to help out another person who is stuck with the same ridiculous little problem.

I reinstalled all the RPGMaker files, downloaded from a different source, switch languages and even keyboard inputs as well as tried using a usb controller... Nothing.

The only odd thing I noticed is in controller/keyboard configuration the options look odd to me. The only options for any button are ABCXYZLR. I'm curious if that's the same for you.
Yeah, it's all the same for me

The WolfMan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Welp, that was my last ditch effort.
I scoured for a bit and found a japanese guy complaining about a similar issue and from what I could make out the reply was basically 'we'll check'.

Guess some of us have to wait for a patch or something.

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Welp, that was my last ditch effort.
I scoured for a bit and found a japanese guy complaining about a similar issue and from what I could make out the reply was basically 'we'll check'.

Guess some of us have to wait for a patch or something.
well at least you're not missing too much. There really is a lack of content in this one. There honestly isnt much past the demo.

H MAN

Reputation score
Im trying to get this to work too someone helpppp 0-0

DDD-DDD

Reputation score
Same problem here, no luck.
The bottoms just doesn't work.

alwynchua10

Reputation score
Same problem here, no luck.
The bottoms just doesn't work.
GUYS I FINALY HAVE IT FIGURED OUT!!!
First you need to know that this game is only compatible for Windows XP/7/8 ONLY and not Windows 10
AND you need to have RPGVX RTP installed
Then u can play
i spent days contacting DL Site and solved this problem lol.

Its still a drag tho
i had to switch to my old windows 7 laptop to try it out

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Wow this is made in RPG Maker VX. Those images don't look like it.

Reputation score
First you need to know that this game is only compatible for Windows XP/7/8 ONLY and not Windows 10
Then u can play

Its still a drag tho
Okay, maybe it's just me, but I tried out all of the possibilities with changing compatibility mode, but still nothing. Button are still not working. Did I perhaps miss something? I tried all of XP, 7, and 8, and even Vista just to be sure, and I most definitely have RPGVX RTP installed so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

CharonSoul

Lurker
Reputation score
Then u can play

Its still a drag tho
someone in f95zone debunked the compatibility idea. they were running it fine on win10. hopefully someone can figure out what the actual issue is and how to fix it.

Ash

Reputation score
still having that issue to this day, anyone figured anything out?
arrows in gallery work, but none of the buttons do anything

forbidden101v

Reputation score
I fixed it. You can read about it on f95zone if you want. Anyways here's a link to the fix I made. This is not the full game so you will need to have the game on hand to make use of this. Replace the Game.rgss2a file with this one. I would have attached it but it seems to be too big.