What's new

ACT [ SCAR ] Pheromone Running -ボクのフェロモンで女がヤバイ- RJ142300 RE142300

BetaCodeX

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [ACT][RJ142300]Pheromone Running -ボクのフェロモンで女がヤバイ-

Guys, remember that asking for a link is best done as a PM; you can discuss the game in the thread but there's not much said about the game if all there is is "Link plz".

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

indeed this shota stuff.. same as the old game before i forget the name the main hero is a kid try to run from that adult girls
one syota and kariyume from excess m

Arxes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Guys some have link?=((((((

R

Ryka

He is not amused by your constant begging.

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Welp this thread is going to go down fast lol

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Joining the forum just to beg (i.e. you have next to no posts and aren't contributing) should be a bannable offense. If that's all you're going to do, I'd suggest not bothering with getting approved to post and just PMing someone when they say they have it and are willing to share (last I tried, you didn't need your account approved to PM someone). Otherwise, do your own legwork and take a gamble on the almost always fake Rapidgator links and the like, or if you're patient, you'll usually find a safe torrent on sukebei within a week or two.

I know I sound a little stupid by ranting on a forum dedicated to sex games, but it's also stupid when over 50% of a topic's posts are related to begging (this rant included).

tl;dr - If someone has it and wants to share, they'll say so. I doubt someone's going through here and PMing every single person who asks for it (and if you are, kudos to you).

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Stop asking for PM's before this thread gets deleted. wait for someone to offer to send links out.
he could have easily made this a game about a boy in a cave being chased by monster girls....

Last edited:

reaper89

Demon Girl
Reputation score

good idea, has sombody actually played the game through? is it good?

kyle2455

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

good idea, has sombody actually played the game through? is it good?
I have played the trial, good concept except it goes by too quick, to the point its almost pointless, but that is the trial not the full game afaik so might be some luck.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

link please
link please :)
Did you read the thread at all? And the forum rules, for that matter? There's a post two up from you saying that if you PM him he'll give you a link. And the forum rules forbid any direct links to games with under age characters.