What's new

VN/TEXT [Scarlet Herring] Moist

Eripme

Lurker
Reputation score
after trying some of those text games I found the genre really fun so I went out and googled for some more

info here

the game

walkthrough

youll need wintads interpeter to play it

(written by the same guy who made glulxe)

this is a really well done game, was made in 1996 but dont let its age fool you, apparantly this one is considered the best of the genre. each girl is heavily interactive, try using combinations of the rope, whip, dildo, vibrator, and lube for diffrent results for example you can rape and/or SM with the rope and DP using the dildo and/or vibrator

Last edited by a moderator:

Bluflare

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Moist

after trying some of those text games I found the genre really fun so I went out and googled for some more

info here

the game

walkthrough

youll need wintads interpeter to play it

(written by the same guy who made glulxe)

this is a really well done game, was made in 1996 but dont let its age fool you, apparantly this one is considered the best of the genre. each girl is heavily interactive, try using combinations of the rope, whip, dildo, vibrator, and lube for diffrent results for example you can rape and/or SM with the rope and DP using the dildo and/or vibrator
does it have monsters in it? or tf?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Isn't this text only rather than text & CGI?

OP
Eripme

Eripme

Lurker
Reputation score

Isn't this text only rather than text & CGI?
I mentioned it was like the text games right? I was talking Flexible survival/infection etc

Ryzogalos

Reputation score

Letting you know that there is a sequel to Moist, titled Malaise. It is from a different author but sanctioned by the maker of Moist. I only found this today myself and haven't gotten to the sexy parts yet but it won my attention from the first rooms. It is a return to the castle after several years and things have gone really bad in the meantime.

You can get Malaise from

OP
Eripme

Eripme

Lurker
Reputation score

freaking sweet! u get rep!