What's new

ADV [Schonfelder] UTE - A Game For Adults

Giron

Lurker
Reputation score
Right, so this game isn't the usual fare you'll run across on this site, but I found it entertaining at least for a little bit, if only because it's so bizzare. Thought I'd share it.

The game is basically a grid. You control your character and walk over top of other characters. If you press the space bar over them then it "beckons" then and you walk off in to a corner to initiate a sex scene with that character. You tap the left and right arrows keys vaguely in time with the music to work the scene and up your score. If someone walks in on the tryst before it's complete then you lose all your points and those two people become unavailable for future endeavors.

Last edited by a moderator:

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: UTE - A Game For Adults

wow that was really really weird and bad ima just walk off like i didnt see anything

KCRose

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I was going to try it but couldn't get past the intro.... just... like others said, Wow. But at least they gave it a try.

Mook

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hilarious, is all I can say... I clicked on it expecting it to be wierd, and sort of hot.. maybe.

then I got to about my third "encounter" with a black pizza guy, and the scene shows him in some psychedelic swirly pose, licking pizza toppings off of her, and I laughed my ass off.

interesting find, brightened my day.

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What in God's name, I'm playing?

OP
Giron

Giron

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, I DID say it was bizarre. *grins*

muigordo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hilarious, is all I can say... I clicked on it expecting it to be wierd, and sort of hot.. maybe.

then I got to about my third "encounter" with a black pizza guy, and the scene shows him in some psychedelic swirly pose, licking pizza toppings off of her, and I laughed my ass off.

interesting find, brightened my day.
I honestly would not have played it had i not heard about that, lol I singled him out just to see it actually happen.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I liked it. Thanks for sharing.

soulles

Reputation score

where on that link is the game or the download to the game, cause I only get a white screen and a link to another site, wich is about game designers or something, idk.... :eek:

thanks in advance... (maybe my comp doesnt suppor the site??)

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Tried it, got some drug dealer and the ensuing scene had a dude pass trough her vag out of her mouth and back in again... I stopped right there, feeling my sanity threatened

Moonchaos

Reputation score

It is more than just awesome in some way xD
You schould probably dont play this one too long cause it could cause several mindbreaks! :eek:

Mance

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

where on that link is the game or the download to the game, cause I only get a white screen and a link to another site, wich is about game designers or something, idk.... :eek:

thanks in advance... (maybe my comp doesnt suppor the site??)
No link on the site. Embedded flash.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I got married to the Yoga instructor.

Lolz.

Lurker
Reputation score

I can't fap to this!

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game was so damn bizarre and weird that I found it hilarious.

I didn't even get to see the pizza guy's scene until someone mentioned it, since right when I thought you could go for everyone at some point, it makes you marry the last person you missed. Which was the pizza guy in my case. Well, I'm sure they're going to have some "fun" sex as a married couple, I'm sure.