What's new

Science girl (jungle girl 8 bit style game)

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Science girl (jungle girl 8 bit style game)

guess that means I just have to keep hopping some one will make a Portal H-game....
well keep up the good work.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

forgot to ask... do people people find japanese moans less sexy? (even if they're not using words)

GoldBeetle

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

forgot to ask... do people people find japanese moans less sexy? (even if they're not using words)
Depends. If it's the usual high-pitched voice then I mute it. I found Wizard/Magician Girl's voice slightly less irritating than Shinobi Girls, but neither of them compare to Tiki's sexy voice from from Fairy Fighting.

As far as them saying "It hurts" and other such hentai standard phrases, I'd prefer just straight moans, no words.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Depends. If it's the usual high-pitched voice then I mute it. I found Wizard/Magician Girl's voice slightly less irritating than Shinobi Girls, but neither of them compare to Tiki's sexy voice from from Fairy Fighting.

As far as them saying "It hurts" and other such hentai standard phrases, I'd prefer just straight moans, no words.
I'm keeping it to moans :) i just was checking japanese vas were okay with you guys