What's new

ACT [ Scorpion ] Princess Quest RE192430 RJ192430

Pokerit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Interesting looking 3D game. Anyone got the full version?

Last edited by a moderator:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ192430] Princess Quest

Interesting looking 3D game. Anyone got the full version?

Is it in the original on time the game does not surprise me that it would not buy XD

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That demo is a horrible first impression. No enemies I can see and a terribly restrictive timer. By the looks of the video the timer doesn't tick down, but it is still there, the hentai looks serviceable. Really wish the demo gave a better idea of how the game actually is.

Also, anyone else having trouble turning? I cant get the camera to rotate

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

That demo is a horrible first impression. No enemies I can see and a terribly restrictive timer. By the looks of the video the timer doesn't tick down, but it is still there, the hentai looks serviceable. Really wish the demo gave a better idea of how the game actually is.

Also, anyone else having trouble turning? I cant get the camera to rotate
Just keep moving the cursor to the edge of the screen to turn. But yes, this is one of the worst demos I've ever seen. You have about 2 minutes to run around and do absolutely nothing.

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

wow, 3d bestiality game..! do want...!
downloading the trial..

OnyxShadow

Reputation score

Looking at the preview pics and video...

Are the enemy genitals done in MS Paint? Is that the way it looks in the actual game or just some lazy way to accommodate Japanese censorship requirements?

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Looking at the preview pics and video...

Are the enemy genitals done in MS Paint? Is that the way it looks in the actual game or just some lazy way to accommodate Japanese censorship requirements?
Both, most likely.

Edit: I think some devs just don't know how to get a less invasive censorship method into a game engine.

Checked the usual sources, did not see a download yet. If I find one later, will report back. (if no one else has)

EDIT2: Link to English DLSite page: ,says it is translated to English by the circle.

Last edited:

Sarav

Reputation score

wow, 3d bestiality game..! do want...!
downloading the trial..
Wouldn't bother, there's nothing in the trial.

CreamDonut

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

used cheat engine to give myself unlimited trial time and to put it short trial is horrible.
no H content, no gameplay, all you do in trial is wonder around an empty bugy map

cezul

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

From what I can see from the limited trial, the game itself seems OK for something made by what is probably a very small dev team. The control could use some work, and the camera isn't very intuitive like you'd expect from a better 3D 3rd person Hack 'n Slash style game.

Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be any H Content in the trial, but from what i've seen i'd at least be interested in playing the full game once a link comes out.

If it's decent, and they stick with the product and refine it from bugs and feedback, i'll definitely throw them a little bit of money.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Got to wonder what they were thinking with that demo. That isn't going to help their sales at all. Zero H content AND a timer, why the hell would anyone think that was a good idea?

On a positive note, it is Unity engine, so de-censoring it might be a possibility with the full game. (like what was done with Sword Hime etc)

Nike

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

idiotic timer, idiotic demo :mad:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Amazingly this game has the red face icon, so I'm guessing it's good. I can't be sure how it can be good though... We can't even availate the game with the demo wtf...

cezul

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Amazingly this game has the red face icon, so I'm guessing it's good. I can't be sure how it can be good though... We can't even availate the game with the demo wtf...
Yeah, it's currently #5 on DlSite Eng's weekly ranking. So it's either decent or has simply has a lot of sales due to curiosity.

Krystallize<3

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

What the actual fuck is this trial ? 90 seconds timer and after the game fucking crashes ?

I'm so confused right now...

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

What the actual fuck is this trial ? 90 seconds timer and after the game fucking crashes ?

I'm so confused right now...
Not a crash, it's supposed to close when the timer runs out.

I think the dev intends for the demo to literally be just to see if the game will run on your system and nothing more.

Knoloa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, it's currently #5 on DlSite Eng's weekly ranking. So it's either decent or has simply has a lot of sales due to curiosity.
Well if you look at this week's releases then it's not surprising since everything has been either shit or rpgs in japanese (wich sell less or not at all unless there is a fan translation), the game does look terrible though. That said for 6 more bucks you can grab Miconisomi's last game, wich is much more visually pleasing, and while it's in japanese Im surprised it didn't sold more than it did.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Well if you look at this week's releases then it's not surprising since everything has been either shit or rpgs in japanese (wich sell less or not at all unless there is a fan translation), the game does look terrible though. That said for 6 more bucks you can grab Miconisomi's last game, wich is much more visually pleasing, and while it's in japanese Im surprised it didn't sold more than it did.
Not trying to be a dick, but that game is very different in terms of content, so I don't think that is relevant for some players. Bestiality is a selling point, like it or not. And 3d animated, hell even 2d animated games with that kind of content are few and far between. I'd say that's why people are still willing to buy it even though the quality is arguably lower. And it does have the advantage of being in English.

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

What the fuck is this.
Those screenshots are fucking horrible.

EDIT: Since I'm open-minded I decided to give it a try.
Lots of work, nice environment and animation and they fuck up everything with those ugly renders and paint penises smh.

Last edited: