What's new

Searching for multi ending games

Dardalion720

Reputation score
Yo!

Leane of legitimate crown
It is the best example of game that I want to play. If you play right you get your happy ending, if not it's a bad end for you.
Another good example much simpler: Desire Dungeon

I search a game where victory and defeat matter (if there is no fight, the player choice should make a diference)
I do not care if it's from a male or female pov, and it would be better if there is CG in the happy end route (most game have CG only in the raped/ntr/etc route)
So is there any game like that?
Thanks

Ps: My english is probably terrible so here the translation in french

Yo!

Leane of legitimate crown
C'est le meilleur exemple de jeu auquel je veux jouer. Si vous jouez bien, vous obtenez votre fin heureuse, sinon c'est une mauvaise fin qui vous attend.
Un autre exemple beaucoup plus simple: Desire dungeon

Je cherche un jeu où victoires et défaites comptent (s'il n'y a pas de combat, les choix du joueur doivent faire la différence)
Je n'ai pas de préférence entre point de vue masculin ou féminin, et ce serait mieux s'il y a des CG dans la route "happy end" (la plupart des jeux n'ont de CG que dans la route (viol/ntr/etc)
Alors, y a-t-il des jeux comme ça?
Merci

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I think it will depend on what kind of game you really want to play or if it's just the good / bad end (or simply multiple possible ending) that you search.

There few game like Leane (and even fewer translated). There mostly Tagged ADV.
You got many VN with good / bad end (or multiple ending) - but then again, it's mostly Japanese (although quite a few are getting translated).
And lastly you got tons of rpg maker made game with multiple ending (as well as a few side scroller).

So, some preference in terme of game type ?

Oh, and does the games need good vs bad end or game with multiple good or multiple bad end only work for you ?

OP
D

Dardalion720

Reputation score
I have no real preference in term of game type, i mean i have not any veto (? not sure if veto works here, google translate doesn't help...)
VNs aren't the best, but i like very much some of them. Depraved Awakening is a good example because it's not too linear.
RPG maker games are good for me, and TRPG (fire emblem like) are ok too.

The games need good vs bad end, i remember a game (thug hero party) with only bad end, and even if the game is really good (it still haunts me today), i don't like the part where the player has no reward for playing (cheating) like a god.

And i'm ok with raw games, textractor is quite useful ^^

Bryanis

Reputation score
Well, "multiple ending" tag on VNDB. More than 5k answer (including all age game) :

Not really free enough to check each one :D

As for making a list of game I know, it's quite hard because there so many game and you can't remember all of them.
In VN, circle like Guily / Waffle / Liquid tend to only have bad ending (or sometime you get a "vanilla" game with only good ending). As far as thing goes, in VN I rather enjoy Front wing circle since they tend to make rather mature work (even their all age game have rather adult mentality, talk and often harsh reality. Sadly they're story heavy rather than H heavy).

For side scroller, it's rather hard to find some with real multiple ending, since it's usually different ending depending on to who you lose.
"Iris Action" got different bad end depending on how much you had to retry when losing to the last boss (along with the good ending).
"Unholy sanctuary" is the same. Just a different good end depending on which route (library or sewer) you take to reach the final boss.
Probably don't count. And since I'm not an expert in sidescroller I'm not thinking about other right now.

RPG maker game got quite a lot of them.
"Arms devicer"
"Parallel fantasy" (+ "0", "if" version)
"Load again"
"Escape from Lugome fortress", "Magician of Olecta desert" and "Isolated Island in the Adusta Sea" got different ending on how you play the game (killing, sneaking, seducing), but no real bad ending.
"Ordeal of Princess Eris" and it's sequel "-少女異聞録- " got different ending.
"Virgin island"
"Miriel and the magical medicine"
"Sword princess Cistina", "Treasure hunter mai", "Knight of Messiah"
"Lilitales"
"Lilipalace"
"Virgin protection magic"
"Rune pharmacy"
Broadly all of Acerola game
"I am your guignol", " (but they are mostly multiple bad end)
"Yuukiro quest"
"Fran and sinner island"
"Anthesis", "Ambrosia"
"Sphilia familiar"
"Go!! Narukami Occult Club" (and the circle other works)
"Wing of roldea" (although the ending are not really that much of the good / bad sort)
"Le dernier saint chevalier"
"The dark blue vampire"
"Sonobia", "The girl in the red slave collar"

"Life is full of stealing and stolen"

There hundred of others, but can't think of them right of the bat...

(Tried to use the english name used on ULMF - sometime not the same as the one used on the english dlsite).

Last edited:
OP
D

Dardalion720

Reputation score
I didn't knew VNDB, i mostly use dlsite whhen i search for something, i'll check it soon.

I agree with you about Iris action and Unholy sanctuary, they doesn't really count (good games btw)

RPG maker has really too many games ^^
And obviously i already played some of them (i didn't remember "Fran and sinner island" having multiple ending)
note: "Le dernier saint chevalier" good end feels like a bad end for me

Thank you for your help

PS: Shadowcore could be added at the rpg maker's list

Bryanis

Reputation score
Well, that was just some game's name I remembered when writting my answer. It's by no way a complete list.
There lot of game I don't remember, lot I haven't played...