What's new

Searching Tools

Exeryon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yo guys,
I recently start to create H games (no demo out yet) and I have various ideas (the number increase with something like 1 at week)... my main problem is that for some of them I see better 3D than 2D and want to use 3D models like the ones used for make very good games like Incest Story, Milf Control and Glassix so the help I ask here is:
Someone can give me the name of good programs/editors for make the 3D models?
the projects I made will be put in my patreon page and for the most usefull hint I grant the same beneficts of the most important patreon for all my projects that will use 3D models this mean that the one that will help the most will be considered from me as my best patreon without pay me till he want to "cancel" this "pact"

I DON'T SEARCH A PARTNER THAT WILL DO THE MODELS BUT I ONLY WANT THE NAMES OF THE PROGRAMS/EDITORS THAT I CAN USE

NOTE: I'm a game designer not an artist this mean that create a model from nothing is out of my skills

barreytor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Searching Tools

What you want is DAZ Studio (it's free) and its models and content and stuff (a tiny bit is free, the rest is paid), so you'll need to start with a nice, full wallet (that will stop being full) or limit yourself to any freebies you can find.

Not suggesting Poser because it has a base starting price.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

if they want to make the models themselves, then blender is probably okay too, since its free and has quite a lot of tutorials and things

K84

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Maybe DAZ3d is your best option, but... you need patience to make a very realistic render. Like two post above of this says... You need some money for models/cloths or make your own props in a 3d software like Blender, Zbrush...Good Luck!