What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Searothonc] 処女を守る魔法 / Virgin Protection Magic (RJ139133)

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [RJ139133] Virgin's Protection Magic (clothdmg, arousal dmg)

I got it AFTER the festival, go south east of "Chester city" fully clothed with the starting set and there should be a circle near the crowd.

For the snow town talk to everyone and go to the alley at the middle of the town, everytime you're stuck talk to the cat, it's actually very useful

EDIT: Here's my save, I'm missing a few events and I'm not sure this will unlock the gallery for you guys but give it a try
Still can't trigger the crowd scenes at the festival or the one in act 4 after the festival. I checked with RPG Maker the scenes only shows if switch 149 is on (only this switch is checked, no other conditions required). I used a script to print all the map and common events but still cant find anything that triggers switch 149. Or maybe is it set to ON by something like switch 100..200 = ON?

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Ok... I'm starting to get mad at this game...
I'm stuck right at 1st town. I cleared every single monster on the path to the fort 4 times, I've done every quest in town, I've crafted everything available and talked to everyone 4 times...
I can't get anywhere, so... what the hell are you suppose to do?
Go to bar drink sake go pee, then go to bathouse, then go to itemshop, then go to shed next to stables

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Go to bar drink sake go pee, then go to bathouse, then go to itemshop, then go to shed next to stables
Yeah I've started to follow Eti's walkthrough Lol...
These h-games logics. To progress in game, you need to drink and go pee <.<

ments

Reputation score

Anyone know how to complete icecity im stuck after buying virginproctection magick grimorine, cat says something about seting trap in narow streets

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone know how to complete icecity im stuck after buying virginproctection magick grimorine, cat says something about seting trap in narow streets
You don't set a trap, the enemy has a trap set up. There should be a narrow pathway between two buildings in the town, just walk between it an they will attack you.

Gamer23

Reputation score

100% all cg/scene unlock, thanks to the debug tool.

Attachments

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

One question.
Eti mentions there's a trap on the B1's Sex Temple, but where?
I did notice the metalic square near an arrow tile. Is that it?
If that's it I can't activate it. Hints plox.

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Uploading newest version (thanks for remind me to check version)
Note: Old link has been removed!

wytdb2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Uploading newest version (thanks for remind me to check version)
Note: Old link has been removed!
You forgot to attach the text file with the link :)

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Btw how many lust stats she needs to work at brothel?

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just curious, if i did some personal fixes, how would i go about getting them into a newer version? just rebuild the patch?

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

clothes problem, repair or dont nude
Thank Eti. I actually managed to find it out on my own.
Now I guess I need to download v1.02, cause my game's crashing when starting chapter 3 -.-

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

habisain: had the 99% problem too, but it works now except for a few lines missing. Oddly, it was saying it was corrupted once, and had to delete the translated and original game... Also seem to be skipping the panty thief scene, but it's extremely helpful, thanks!

Oh, does anyone know how to activate the ero part of the clothing shop in town 1? I got it in the demo, maybe it was removed...?

Last edited:

Froleytia

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is it weird i have never ever "fap" at these H-Games?

coz i never ever have done so Lel

Btw Bridgit is such an airhead </3

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just curious, if i did some personal fixes, how would i go about getting them into a newer version? just rebuild the patch?
It depends what you intend for them. If they're for personal use, then just edit the patch files and run RPGMaker Trans over it again (making sure to use the untranslated version of the game as the source).

Of course, if you do have some corrections, I'd be happy to incorporate them into my patch (subject to you being OK with that, of course). Although I have made a few revisions already (mostly typo's, but a couple of mistranslations in Act 2 that became apparent with context), but they're not released yet. Depending on how many times you want to submit corrections, it may be advisable to grab the patch via Mercurial client so that you can commit the changes back etc. If it's one off, then just PM them to me or something.

Incidentally, a new bit of advice for people: If the patch isn't applying, make sure you unzip it. It seems that there's some kind of issue with RPGMaker Trans and zipped patches at the moment - I'm not sure what, as it's another one of these issues that doesn't seem to affect everyone - but I'm looking into it.

Btw Bridgit is such an airhead </3
Yes. Yes she is. That's how Searothonc designed her, and also how I'm trying to write her.

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm not able to get the events on the top right corner of the festival square...
I'm already able to walk around nude and talked to the kids, but they just run around -.-
The only events I had with the kids was the panty and no panty upskirt.
What am I missing?!

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm not able to get the events on the top right corner of the festival square...
I'm already able to walk around nude and talked to the kids, but they just run around -.-
The only events I had with the kids was the panty and no panty upskirt.
What am I missing?!
Talk to them 4 times:

1st time: Fully dressed.
2nd time: Remove panties, keep your skirt and dress on.
3rd time: Keep your panties and dress on, remove your skirt.
4th time: Remove your panties and skirt. Keep your dress on.

4th time requires nasty degree of 200+, because that's the only way she can walk around nude.

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Been having trouble getting to the underground bar i've read the letter stating it numerous times and walked outside at night and clicked at the sewer vents and nothing happens.

Even put my clothes back on to try can anyone confirm how to do this and what actually needs to be met for it to work.

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So i think i am almost to the last part of the game and i cannot seem to figure out what ring i need in the last dungeon in order to keep her virginity on opening the last door, anyone know where to get it?