What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Searothonc] 処女を守る魔法 / Virgin Protection Magic (RJ139133)

M-77

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [RJ139133] Virgin's Protection Magic (clothdmg, arousal dmg)

Take your Time, habisan, i am a little ill too.
It will be fun to play AND understanding what is the Story about.
I get to the "Act 2" already.
Another obstacle for me is the right Installation of your Tool-Software.
Why not make a Patch to simply replace the Files with the translated as well?
M-77

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Another obstacle for me is the right Installation of your Tool-Software.
M-77
Because that's the way I do things.

It might be controversial, but I want a) to get the word out about RPGMaker Trans (publicity) and b) testing on lots of systems. And in any case, the method you propose also uses special software (the unpacker). There is also the small matter that Searothonc, the author of VPM, is happy with the RPGMaker Trans patch format. I'm not sure if they'll be happy with a prepatched binary translation.

If you have trouble, please make an issue on the issue tracker. I'll try to help. However your comment is puzzling, as RPGMaker Trans doesn't have an install process. You just unzip the files and go.

black990

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Awesome to hear! You are a man among men Habisain :D

I've held off playing this game at all, as I know it will be so much sweeter in English. Thank you again! I don't think I've watched a thread this closely in a long time!
100% agree

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Awesome to hear! You are a man among men Habisain :D

I've held off playing this game at all, as I know it will be so much sweeter in English. Thank you again! I don't think I've watched a thread this closely in a long time!
100% agree
Well, thanks for the vote of confidence. However, be prepared to wait a long time. At current rates I'm not going to get this completely translated before next summer at the very least. With regard to the Chapter 3 release, I've isolated which maps need to be translated to finish Alchester. A good deal of these have been translated already. The status of the one's that haven't is in the spoilered list below:

Key: U = Unique text strings, C = Number of strings (including non-unique) in file, T: Number of strings translated, P: Percentage of strings translated
Map321: U:31, C:36, T:9, P:25%
Map340: U:16, C:16, T:14, P:87%
Map351: U:60, C:110, T:23, P:20%
Map381: U:46, C:59, T:31, P:52%
Map383: U:62, C:184, T:126, P:68%
Map384: U:50, C:79, T:0, P:0%
Map396: U:1, C:2, T:0, P:0%
Map397: U:72, C:140, T:76, P:54%
Map400: U:161, C:180, T:0, P:0%
Map411: U:7, C:7, T:1, P:14%
Map412: U:92, C:98, T:1, P:1%
Map420: U:15, C:47, T:35, P:74%
Map421: U:11, C:12, T:2, P:16%

In addition, the list does not contain a small amount of story that I haven't yet finished translating, things implemented as common events, 1 Mandatory H-Scene which remains outstanding, and the text from the 'Familiar' command. It also doesn't contain the RoL H-scenes for the enemies between Grimea Fort and Alchester (but these are a lower prioirty). Finally, I also need to do some bugfixing and stuff on RPGMaker Trans as well.

So, uh... It'll be done when it's done. I'm not sure I can give any target dates at the moment. Real life work has been getting more than a little hectic.

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Fine by me, take your time. If it gets done next summer, I'll play it then and thank you again. If it is in the fall, I'll just play it then. I can always find something to eat up my time. Just don't get burnt out on it, I'd much rather wait and play the whole thing, than play 70% of it cause you pushed yourself and got tired of it.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

M-77
Also, you can have any new version translated, whereas the traditional method forces you to wait for a new translation patch every time. :)

black990

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well, thanks for the vote of confidence. However, be prepared to wait a long time. At current rates I'm not going to get this completely translated before next summer at the very least. With regard to the Chapter 3 release, I've isolated which maps need to be translated to finish Alchester. A good deal of these have been translated already. The status of the one's that haven't is in the spoilered list below:

Key: U = Unique text strings, C = Number of strings (including non-unique) in file, T: Number of strings translated, P: Percentage of strings translated
Map321: U:31, C:36, T:9, P:25%
Map340: U:16, C:16, T:14, P:87%
Map351: U:60, C:110, T:23, P:20%
Map381: U:46, C:59, T:31, P:52%
Map383: U:62, C:184, T:126, P:68%
Map384: U:50, C:79, T:0, P:0%
Map396: U:1, C:2, T:0, P:0%
Map397: U:72, C:140, T:76, P:54%
Map400: U:161, C:180, T:0, P:0%
Map411: U:7, C:7, T:1, P:14%
Map412: U:92, C:98, T:1, P:1%
Map420: U:15, C:47, T:35, P:74%
Map421: U:11, C:12, T:2, P:16%

In addition, the list does not contain a small amount of story that I haven't yet finished translating, things implemented as common events, 1 Mandatory H-Scene which remains outstanding, and the text from the 'Familiar' command. It also doesn't contain the RoL H-scenes for the enemies between Grimea Fort and Alchester (but these are a lower prioirty). Finally, I also need to do some bugfixing and stuff on RPGMaker Trans as well.

So, uh... It'll be done when it's done. I'm not sure I can give any target dates at the moment. Real life work has been getting more than a little hectic.
Fine by me, take your time. If it gets done next summer, I'll play it then and thank you again. If it is in the fall, I'll just play it then. I can always find something to eat up my time. Just don't get burnt out on it, I'd much rather wait and play the whole thing, than play 70% of it cause you pushed yourself and got tired of it.
Fine for me too, and after all is just a game and everybody have their real life. Just (if you can) try to complete it because it well be awesome ;)

Thanks again ^^

neon007

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This is really one of the best hgames I have played in a very very long time. Really loving it!

I played until the translations were finished, normally I just used agth but the translations from Habis are so good and not everything translates properly with agth, especially in this game as it has so many terms in the dialogue.

Once translation is finished I can finish the game. So glad someone is taking the time to translate this for free, we <3 you!!!

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

This is really one of the best hgames I have played in a very very long time. Really loving it!

I played until the translations were finished, normally I just used agth but the translations from Habis are so good and not everything translates properly with agth, especially in this game as it has so many terms in the dialogue.

Once translation is finished I can finish the game. So glad someone is taking the time to translate this for free, we <3 you!!!
i can just sign that. i only play further when habisain is ready :)

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Merry Christmas:)
I agree with the sentiment. Merry Christmas.

As a note, I don't have anything to release for Christmas. Although New Years should see the Act 3 story patch.

I also think I've finished navigating all the Gaelic in the game, which is a relief; The last name I needed to figure out was クーン・アヌゥン; I eventually figured it out to be Cŵn Annwn (of the Welsh version of the popular Wild Hunt mythology), although some mythological mismatches didn't help here. While I appreciate the awesome predominately Celtic setting, there are a number of mistakes in Searothonc's understanding of Celtic Myth.

lttesch

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

habisain,

Just wanted to thank you for your work on translating this game. Made it to Act 5, but was driving me nuts not being able to read the dialogue. Am really loving this game and eagerly await your releases.

Reputation score

habisain,

Just wanted to thank you for your work on translating this game. Made it to Act 5, but was driving me nuts not being able to read the dialogue. Am really loving this game and eagerly await your releases.
I second that Habisain, thank you! Eagerly awaiting the next patch.

bellyzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The screen blacks out for me when using (any except fire) ointment, is there a workaround for this?

Edit: I replaced all the graphics with those from the original pre-patch and it worked again. I suspect something went wrong during the translation (I received a lot of cx_freeze python errors). I'll try patching a fresh copy again and see if it works from there.

Edit2: It seems each patch I tried fails to copy some files in unpredictable ways. I was using version 4.3 of the translator, maybe I'll find more joy with an older version

Last edited:

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

latest version (1.1.3) available at Anime Share ...
Use search with :
"処女を守る魔法-製品版 1.1.3 Anime Share"
copy-paste what INSIDE quote at google and you'll have it ...

MAKE SURE IT'S ANIME SHARE, NOT MYANIMESHARE !!!
myanimeshare is fake copycat site, it give pop up and might give you fake file ...
Strangely enough, not all of it file is fake, but ...
1. there still a chance it fake ...
2. even if it said updated, they still give link from the OLD ONE ...
3. Any DMCA takedown game might available in here ...

AutumnBlush

Reputation score

I plan to link a Mega of 1.1.3 as soon as it's done uploading.

Edit: https:// mega.nz/#!aoBWmbzY!efKIUmbHZf8Tcxkp3yfl7iCVDNggro7NvjlAf-IwtJM hopefully this works for ya guys, first time linking a file or even really posting. This game's so good that I came out of lurking to make sure people could get it.

Just remove the space after the first two back slashes and it should work fine.

Last edited:

tungvip95

Reputation score

Could any one please post a link for version 1.13? If possible a Mega link maybe? I couldnt use the links from anime sharing site.

MASKOT

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Could any one please post a link for version 1.13? If possible a Mega link maybe? I couldnt use the links from anime sharing site.
mega.nz/#!SEB2CbRZ!f0xfjTjfaM8TtljhqJknBtzut49XtVxtgtgeX_zzYT4 there you go

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Forgot about this game, is it 100% translated now?

DeathByBiscuit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Forgot about this game, is it 100% translated now?
It is not, it's translated up to chapter 3, at least that's when most of the story text starts to come in jap.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It is not, it's translated up to chapter 3, at least that's when most of the story text starts to come in jap.
I've got a thread in the translation section for the translation project: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28226 . Any discussion about the translation itself should be over there, really.

That said, I will announce releases here as well; one of the problems with the translation section is there is a lack of visibility for it, so I think announcing releases is justified. Speaking of which, expect the next release to be this weekend (translates all untranslated bits in Act 2, Towns/Story of Act 3).