What's new

Secret Hitler Game 1: It Begins (7 Players) - GAME OVER

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Secret Hitler Game 1: It Begins (7 Players)

"Lies unt deceit! Ze true fascists on zis council have revealed zemselves, it must be Erika unt Alisa!"

Aurani

Unknown Squid's Husband
Reputation score

Vampire? Zis iz not ze time und place for jokes, iz she ein fascist or ein liberal?

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I am pretty sure zat vas ein accusation by Frauline Alisa. I must say zat I am disappointed by ze new measures... mein foreign maid Helga's current status is now reduced to being a meat toilet. I am attempting to see zat she is given a priviliged position as my personal fucktoy, but the bureaucratic red tape attached to zis law is making zat difficult....

"Now we have two people accusing Frauline Emilie (Tass) of being a Fascist bitch. Either Emilie is Fascist, or both Alisa (Spider) unt Erika (Aurani) are Fascists.

"Zat is ze only concrete information we have currently, but it is good information to have. Enough information to suggest zat we do not approve Emilie's presidency selection.

"In Emilie's defense, I will reiterate zat I gave her a choice between Liberal and Fascist policies as a chancellor, unt she made a Liberal choice, however, zat could have been a ploy to gain my trust unt I cannot take it as solid truth. I am sure she vill understand."

Last edited:

Takimaru

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmm. Zere vas 1 liberal policy und 4 fascist policies remaining in ze deck. I most definitely received 2 fascist policies from Alisa. Zere is ze possibility zat she discarded ze liberal vahn, but I am villing to gife her ze benefit ov ze doubt seeing zat ze chances ov drawing 3 fascist policies vere all too real."

Last edited:

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I understand, and for vot it is vorth, I nominate Lena (Flayer) as Chancellor."

Aurani

Unknown Squid's Husband
Reputation score

Az much az I'd like to avoid further agitating our dear citizens, I can't support zis office. I vote nein!

Takimaru

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"So eezer Erika or Emilie are fascists, vhile Lena has done naasing to imply zat she is ov ze fascist party. Zerefore, I vote nein. Ve vill haf ze best chances vith me und Lena in ze gofernment."

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"I vill also vote nein, for Emelie is a jackbooted nazi."

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oi! I vere flats thank you very much!"

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I have voted, but I'm also going over mein notes and noticed Lena voted nein againsht ze proposed government of Alisa and Isana. Vhy, may I ask?

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

EMELIE AND LENA

YOUR CANDIDACY FOR FUHRER AND REICHSKANZLER HAS BEEN DENIED

NEW PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE, ISANA (TAKI) SHALL NOW BE VOTED FOR

THE BOARD

Takimaru

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Ja, let us try zis again. I nominate Lena as mein reichskanzler. Vhile zere are only two liberal policies remaining, I am confident zat ve shall maximize any chance ov van passing."

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I haf voted."

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Wait a moment. Can we please have some time to discuss the presidential choice for Chancellor now that we are beginning to enter a more critical stage? Vhy have you chosen Lena as your prospective chancellor, Frauline Isana?"

Takimaru

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Simple. Vhen she has been in office, zere have been little in ze vey ov disrepancies. Both Emilie and Erika are possibly suspect, in my opinion, due to ze Fascist policy enacted early on, und more importantly, ze fact zat zey accuse each ozzer of lying. More likely ze former, if Alisa ist to be believed. Eezer vey, I feel zat Lena ist proven. Surely you vill continue zis trend?"

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

"Zere have been zero discrepancies in any office I have held as well. By zat logic, Emilie vast already proven ven she passed a liberal policy zat Xenia gave to her deshpite ze fact Xenia said Emilie vas also given ein fascist policy as vell, but look vere ve are now. Lena vas only elected once, and supposedly shot down a fascist policy, vhich ve cannot prove. How does zis mean she ist proven?"

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I agree vith Brigitte. Alisa is not proven 100%. To my mind, no vahn is. Let us look at ze case for each individual, based on ze facts at hand."

Xenia stands up, unhooks her riding crop and clicks her heeled boots smartly. Two slaves, one male and one female, wearing bdsm harnesses and hoods, wheel in a board with seven dossier portraits pinned to it.

"First, Frauline Isana (Taki), our current President in-waiting. Her initial choice on the first cycle was to choose Frauline Alisa (Spider).

She claimed two FP & one LP. She said she discarded an FP. Alisa confirmed at ze time that she received one ov each. RESULT: Liberal Policy enacted."

Xenia points her crop at a dossier with her own face on it.

"I chose Frauline Emilie (Tass) as my Chancellor. I claimed 2FP und 1LP. I discarded an FP, and handed Emilie a choice. She confirmed this is vaht she received. RESULT: Liberal Policy enacted."

The crop moves to Lena.

"Frualine Lena (Mindflayer) chose Alisa (Spider) to be a chancellor for a second time. Lena claims to have drawn 1 FP and 2 LP. She said she discarded the FP and Alisa (Spider) enacted an LP as a formality. RESULT: Liberal Policy."

Xenia stopped and brought the riding crop down on the male slave's thigh for dramatic effect.

"At zis point, I remind you all, that among these three successful governments, zere vas AT LEAST ein Fascist.

"Next it vas Erika (Aurani) who chose Emelie (Tass) to also be chancellor for ze second time. Here vas our first discrepency. Erika claimed 1 LP and 2 FP drawn, ov vhich she gave Emeilie a choice ov one each. Emelie claims she received 2 FP. RESULT: Fascist Policy. Clearly one of these two is a Fascist. I am doubtful that whoever it is, is Hitler.

"We then skipped Briggite (Toxic), because at ze time, und due to our general success, ve feared zat she might be a Fascist. So instead the presidency went to Alisa (Spider) who chose Isana (Taki) as her Chancellor. Zey both claim a full hand of Fascist policies was drawn und given. RESULT: Fascist Policy.

"Ze knew measures gave Alisa ze ability to investigate Emelie's loyalty. Alisa claims zat Emelie is a Fascist. Obviously, Emelie must counter this accusation, regardless of her true loyalty."

Xenia patted her riding crop in her gloved hand.

"If I have left out anything in my summary or misrepresented something, let me know.

"My opinion is zat ze likely scenario is that Alisa (Spider) und Erika (Aurani) are Liberals, while Emilie is a Fascist. It may be that ze opposite is true, but that would be a bold ploy for two Fascists to come out and counter the same person.

"Now, I bring up zat opinion because it produces a problem for zis current proposed government. If I believe zat both Alisa und Erika are telling ze truth, AND I know zat I am a liberal (ov course, none of you know zis to be true but from my perspective it is) then an Isana und Lena government must have at least one Fascist on it, because zere are only four liberals among us.

"Furthermore, if I had to pick between Lena und Isana, I would currently say that Lena seems more liberal, because she gave Alisa (Spider) two LPs when she was president. It is very unlikely that someone would draw three LPs, so of all the girls who are not me, I believe in Lena the most at this point.

"So.

"If I believe that Erika and Alisa are telling ze truth and are Liberal, and since I know I am liberal as well, then this currently proposed government has a Fascist on it. The only way for both Lena and Isana to both be liberal at this point (from my perspective) is if Emelie is in fact a Liberal, and for Erika, Brigitte und Alisa to all be Fascists."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

YOUR MESSENGER BEGINS TO PLAY MUSIC FITTING TO THE SITUATION

Takimaru

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Ja, though Lena has passed one vereas you, Brigitte, have passed zero. Zat vas still a difference indeed, in my mind, zhough... perhaps ve overreacted to ze initial failure, true, and you may indeed be ov ze Liberal party. Ist difficult to prove at zis point, but is it vorth risking zis close to victory, is ze question?

I might also like to remind you zat mein votes--save for ze first--vere all in favor of ze trends at ze time, vhich I haf explained in detail. All my musings on ze subject vere plain to see.

Furzermore, I am not ov understanding vhy you vould suspect me. Emelie ist one sing, but suspecting me here ist truly puzzling unless you are trying to move along ze presidency to yourself. Ve all seem to trust Lena wery much, and for zat I can understand. At zis important time, I too am not looking to haf any Fascists in ze gofernment. I know zat I am not Fascist, und my record speaks for itself. I haf spoken ze truth on efery occasion, including now. If I had discarded a liberal policy in ze first gofernment, zere vould not be zis many on ze board already, und ve vould not haf made such progress--an awful move for any ov ze fascist persvasion, even ze fuhrer who might be so inclined to see zemselves appointed reichskanzler at a later date. But as a liberal, I am not vorried about vether or not I am elected chancellor in such a manner except only to facilitate ze proper policies. If I had discarded a liberal policy in ze last gofernment, you vould know from Alisa's mention, assuming she ist liberal. Brigitte ist likely unknown as a factor.

Ze only discrepancies ve truly know of are Erika vs. Emilie, und Emilie vs. Alisa. Zis indeed makes Emilie suspect, unless she ist made victim by two Fascists in Erika und Alisa--also a possibility. I feel Alisa's record ist trustvorthy, alzough zere is a chance zat she discarded ze only remaining Liberal policy to leaf me vith ze two Fascist policies. 1 Liberal policy und 4 Fascist policies, ze chance of drawing a liberal policy vas, according to zis calculator I found on ze internet, 60%. I am, ov course, open to both possibilities.

So, eizer:
1.) Erika und Alisa are fascist.
2.) Emelie ist fascist.
Zere are three fascists hiding in zis council, if I'm not mistaken. Unter ze first scenario, zen ve haf 1 Fascist left of 4. Ov 3, really.

Under ze second scenario, zen ve haf 2 Fascists left ov 4--unless ze fascists are bold enough to haf 1 of zere own take a fall. Zat vould make for a dangerous scenario indeed, but since I know I am liberal, it would be 2 Fascists ov 3. Eezer vey, my choice here ist not an easy van if Emelie is indeed fascist. But ze reason I chose Lena is zat she vas on 2 gofernments--as vas I--vereas Xenia und Brigitte vere on 1 und 0, respectively. Zerefore, I feel zat ve are ze most proofen. Under ze vorst circumstances, in vhich ve do not know of ze remaining two Fascists, both Lena und I hold ze best track record. I know I am a liberal. I hope I am not wrong about Lena, gifen her odd choice of 'ja' when eferyone vas suspecting Emelie, but I shall take her history as a positive sign. To ze stocks vith me if I am wrong.
"

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

"Ze idea zat you must be liberal for discarding a fascist policy ist simply not true. Ze policies zat you und Alisa vere presented vith vere all fascist vith a single liberal policy remaining, but if you were to have discarded a liberal policy instead, ve vould have no way of knowing zat ze last policy remaining vasn't another fascist. Und I still do not see how you imagine we all see Lena as trustworzy. She had one chance at a government and could easily have had ze same thing happen zat could have had happened to you, as I've stated a second ago. Personally, I vould shtill like to know why Lena voted against ze proposed government of Alisa und Isana."