What's new

Secret Hitler Game 1: It Begins (7 Players) - GAME OVER

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Total Players: 7

The Players Participating in this game are: Takimaru, Blue Slime, Mind Flayer, Tassadar, Aurani, Hentaispider, and Toxic Shock

There are:
Four Liberals
Two Fascists
One Secret Hitler

Your identities will be dealt out as of this post in the form of cards, including your party membership (what you show when you are investigated) and your secret role (what you never show anyone. It's your secret to know)

The Fascists have been informed who their cohorts are, and who Hitler is.

The Secret Hitler knows nothing.

The Liberals know nothing.

I have rolled a d7, and TAKIMARU is the FIRST PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE AND MUST CHOOSE A CHANCELLOR

The first presidential candidacy ignores voting because there is no reason to not vote them into office. The game, and the lies, shall commence IMMEDIATELY!

TAKIMARU, CHOOSE YOUR CHANCELLOR!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE BOARD

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Secret Hitler Game 1: It Begins (7 Players)

Once Taki chooses a Chancellor, I will deliver to him his three policies.

He will discard one, and give the remaining two to his Chancellor.

The Chancellor will discard one, and put the last remaining Policy into office.

NONE OF THE DISCARDED POLICIES ARE REVEALED.

It is up to you to trust Taki and his chancellor's word if they choose to tell what they got.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Triple post because I know you love that.

I'm including here a close-up of the Fascist progress board to show you what the powers are, since the board is too far away to see it clearly.

Takimaru

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I see. Hmm... I'll go with Alisa (Spodah) as the Chancellor.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Xenia sat at the council of seven and pondered the potential threats in the room. It was no secret that the country's hope for democracy teetered just at the precipice of the crushing abyss that was Fascism. Should that happen, the current policies of consensual bondage would be replaced with full-on sexual servitude, with only the fascists and their hidden 'rising star' waiting to take the reigns and whips all for themselves.

What the seven women of this council, herself included, did in the oncoming deliberations would be history-altering. She watched tensely with folded fingers as Isana announced Alisa as the first chancellor. There would be no vote this time, simply an acknowledgement of the choice and a patient wait for the first policy to be read aloud.

"It all balances upon ze knife edge..." she thought to herself.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The president and Chancellor candidates have been chosen!

Presidential Candidate: Isana (TAKIMARU)
Chancellor Candidate: Alisa (SPIDER MAN)

TAKIMARU IS BEING GIVEN THEIR THREE POLICIES, AND WILL DISCARD ONE BEFORE THE REMAINING TWO WILL BE DELIVERED TO PETER PARKER

Takimaru

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Mm... so many fascist policies--two, to vahn liberal. Perhaps some here vish to be enslafed zemselfs? Anyvey, I am remoofing a fascist policy and leafink Alisa vith vahn ov each. I trust ze Chancellor vill do ze right sing?"

(Discarding a policy and leaving Spodah to decide between the last two.)

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"By the powers bestowed upon me by the parliament and in collaboration with Ms. President, I am proud to announce that today we will be removing the limitations upon the use of so-called 'extreme' bondage gear by consenting adults. That is all."

(enacting liberal policy)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A LIBERAL POLICY HAS BEEN PUT INTO OFFICE STATING THAT PEOPLE ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE FUN!

A new term has begun! Xenia (Blue) is the new presidential candidate! THEY MAY NOT CHOOSE A CHANCELLOR THAT HAS PREVIOUSLY SERVED IN OFFICE (as marked on the board). Discuss, and when they have chosen a chancellor, PM or IM your Ja or Nein votes to me supporting or condemning their Presidency! Remember, that your votes will be shown once all have been gathered!

The game will continue once a chancellor has been chosen and the people have submitted their votes!

THE BOARD

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Vell done, vell done!"

Xenia clapped along with the rest of the council as the liberal measure was passed. Eyes then turned to her as she was now to propose the next government issue.

"Und now, I wish to announce mein choice for Chancellor - Emelie. I believe zat together, our government can continue zis positive, progressive trend."

"Und also, I vould like to ask, Frauline
Isana, vhat were the discarded policies? Two Fascists?"

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Now that Emilie (Tass) has been nominated for Chancellor, you may place your votes by either IM or PM'ing me. Hold your vote if you wish to speak to someone, otherwise the election will begin once I have everyone's votes. After which there will be silence until they have produced a policy.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

JUST LIKE THE US GOVERNMENT, MOST OF THE POWERFUL POLITICAL PARTIES OF THE FATHER LAND ARE... Not participating.

Your paychecks for exactly ONE lot-of-money have been mailed. Also, you're all getting a bonus.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

REMEMBER, THE OTHER MEMBERS OF THIS GOVERNMENT *WILL* SEE YOUR VOTE WHEN IT COMES TIME FOR ELECTION.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Brigitte was both nervous and excited to be part of this inaugural council, despite her youth. She understood the importance of their decisions and hoped that she could play a major role in leading the damaged country into a free and progressive future. One step towards their goal has already been laid out by the previous government, giving the people of their great nation more power. "Yes, yes, meine frauen! Zat is very gut!"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

THE VOTES ARE IN, FRAULEINS! ZE POLICIES SHALL BE DELIVERED SHORTLY~

THE BOARD

Takimaru

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Ov course. As I said, zere vere two Fascist policies und van Liberal policy. I discarded vahn ov ze Fascist policies, und I am glad to see zat Alisa has made ze right choice by enacting ze Liberal policy. My objection to zees choice of Chancellor, however, is based on ze premise zat Alisa or I have proven ourselves vorthy of ze choice for office--if vahn Fascist policy ist made under Xenia's vatch along vith Alisa or I, zen it vould be easier to avoid putting eezer into office in ze future. But, I suppose vee shall see how zis council plays out."

(I voted 'Nein' because I figure that at least one or both of us, between me and Spodah, are liberals. This early in the game, it would be better to help solidify that by choosing one of us as Chancellor, since a Hitler being elected as Chancellor later in the game is a problem. And should a Fascist policy be enacted under that regime, both can be avoided in the future for safety's sake.)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

To help clear up what Taki is saying, he's apologizing to Blue that he forgot the fact that you cannot choose a chancellor that was previously a president or chancellor the last turn. His logic is sound as far as choosing the safest option (even if someone might have a better logical conclusion), but it was just an issue of ze rules.

Unless he meant to ignore this candidacy and hire one of them as chancellor next turn. I'm just stating this in case someone read that the same way I did.

Takimaru

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah, I did forget. >.< Doh. howe2play. Anyway, yes, proceed.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

XENIA (BLUE) HAS LOOKED THROUGH THEIR POLICIES AND GAVE TWO TO EMELIE (TASSADAR), TOSSING ONE AWAY.

WE AWAIT EMELIE'S DECISION.

GLORY TO

Last edited:

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Though she had been silent up until now, Emelie took the spotlight with calm dignity and a sterner look than most. She didn't frown at her compatriots who had voted against her, instead waiting until the room had quieted. "Comrades... Patriots... Sisters! Our glorious nation stands on ze edge of a knife!" she declared, "though some may not agree with ze notion, we must accept zat we may be forced to do zings zat we find... Unsavory in ze name of preserving our country!"

She allowed that to sink in dramatically, a firm scowl on the former admiral's face, before declaring; "Luckily, on ze edge of preserving freedom and order... On zis day, we are able to err on ze side of ze former! In ze name of our glorious democracy, I will institute the policy of making ze sale and use of aphrodisiacs and other marital aids legal!"

(Enact a liberal policy.)