What's new

Secret Hitler OOC

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Token OOC chat for people that don't want to clog the main game with unrelated banter.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Secret Hitler OOC

I claim blue as my color.

Gonna highlight my character's name and speech in that color to help ppl remember who the fictional character belongs to. Also assuming that many of these policies we will be implementing have to do with how our femdom bdsm Reich is going to be run. :D

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

We're picking colors are we? I guess I'll choose Dark Slate Blue for this.

Aurani

Unknown Squid's Husband
Reputation score

Dibs on green, even though I'm unlikely to actually post silly things.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

We're picking colours? Fine. Red

Takimaru

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'll go with Sienna. And yeah, seems that way, since everyone is dressed up in proper Nazi chic, liberal or otherwise?! Lol.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Something that someone asked me, who will not be named.

When a Policy is put into play, it will not go back into the deck. So, putting more policies into play lowers the odds of drawing that type of policy. In addition, the deck is reshuffled when there are less then 2 cards in the draw pile. It is NOT reshuffled until then. Count your cards, Liberals!

Aurani

Unknown Squid's Husband
Reputation score

you what?
I said Green belongs to to the Liberals now, you slow Fascist.
If you have a problem with it you need to fill out form 23d-2 as well as form 49b and have it at my desk before 17:00.
BECAUSE ZEN WE HABEN ZE OKTOBERFEST!

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

If you're bored and don't like waiting for SHitler updates here, why not watch Total Biscuit play?

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Interesting video...

Uhm... so which was this third liberal law?

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

If any of you gave a vote to me over IM, or anything rather temporary, I probably missed it due to being super distracted in the last hour or so. I have Aurani and Tass' votes, but that's it.

If you gave a vote and aren't included in those two, let me know. I'll make sure you get counted.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Since the rules don't make an explicit mention it(I think?) and since no-one except possibly MAF has an actual access to the physical deck, I think it's worth making sure everyone is aware that there are 17 cards total, 6 liberal policies and 11 fascist ones. For the current game that means that regardless of what has been discarded so far, there are at most 3 liberal policies left in the deck(and at most two left until it's shuffled, if you choose to believe Alisa).

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Frauline Xenia's accent got SUPER heavy there, and I hardly understood a word.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

tg;du (too german, didn't understand)

there's 5 policies left in draw pile, 3 FP, 2LP. (If we believe the word of the presidents who got us the first three Liberal Policies)

Chances are most likely then that at least 1 Liberal Policy will be in the next government draw.

Fascists probably will not want to approve any government that doesn't include one of them because of the odds of getting a fourth Liberal Policy.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah, I'm expecting the neins to pick up heavily soon. Fascists would have to be desperate to get any in, as they did with the last government

Takimaru

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

This is just my thought process aloud;

So, in terms of policies in the deck, there are 11 Fascist to 6 Liberal. 3 of the 6 liberal policies are in play.

Assuming that everyone up until this last government spoke the truth:
-In the first exchange, I had two Fascist and one Liberal. I discarded 1 Fascist, giving Spider a Fascist and a Liberal. Spider discarded the other Fascist to put the Liberal one into play. That makes for 2 Fascist policies in the discard. I know this for a fact.

-In the second exchange, Blue had 2 Fascist and one Liberal. He discarded 1 Fascist, giving Tass a Fascist and a Liberal. Tass discarded the other Fascist to put the Liberal one into play. That's 4 Fascist policies in the discard now.

-In the third exchange, Flayer discarded 1 Fascist policy and gave 2 liberal policies to Spider, who put one liberal policy into play--the other into the discard, naturally. That makes for 5 Fascist policies and 1 Liberal policy in the discard.

-In the fourth government...
If Tass is speaking truth: Aurani discarded 1 liberal policy and gave Tass a fascist and a fascist, Tass put a fascist one into place. That makes for 6 Fascist policies and 2 Liberal policies in the discard.
If Aurani is speaking truth: Aurani discarded 1 fascist policy and gave Tass a fascist and a liberal, Tass put a fascist one into place. That STILL makes for 6 Fascist policies and 2 Liberal policies in the discard.

3 Liberal policies are in play. 2 are in the discard. That means only 1 is left in the deck of 5...?

I failed to consider the discrepancy between the number of Fascist and Liberal policies. The possibility of drawing into 3 Fascist policies in the next government is very real. I'm not sure I want to be incriminated so badly in this next government, but yeah... hrm.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The same card draw is going to happen no matter who is president and chancellor. The Liberals should endeavor to vote Ja! if they believe Toxic and Taki to be a likely double Liberal pair, as that is the only chance this draw is going to have of succeeding.

Personally, there's nothing Toxic has done to show themselves as a liberal.

We also know there is one fascist among Aurani/Tassadar.

The next time a Fascist Policy is put into place, the current president will get to look at one loyalty card.

It might not be a bad idea to vote Nein! here and allow Spider to be president when the possibility of the next policy being a fascist is drawn, then at least we might have someone who has been on two liberal passing governments would be the one looking at someone's faction loyalty card.