What's new

ACT Loli [Secret Society Lolicorn] セシリアちゃんとえっちなダンジョン/Cecilia and the Ecchi Dungeon(RJ345692)

NedFlanders

Reputation score
Source:
Warning: This game's main character is loli so watch out for that

Game description
:

Take control of magical girl Cecilia, and fulfill the requests of the townspeople!
There are some salacious requests mixed in there too, so keep an eye out!
Dangerously horny monsters await Cecilia on the road ahead as well!

Type of Game
This is an action game focused around the cute heroine getting violated over and over.
As the debuffs pile up, so too does her weakness to orgasms!
If Cecilia's Lewdness parameters rises, certain H requests will become available...!​

Gameplay Elements
- Fucked on the road:
Monster attacks can strip Cecilia naked! Suffer an attack after that, and it's time for violation!
Keep watching the non-stop rape after the game over!

- Raunchy requests:
As the game progresses, and Cecilia has been changed by the nonstop sex,
requests signaled by a heart icon open up.
Don't select those, or prepare to face the repercussions!

- Lewdness:
Watch Cecilia herself change in attitude, and more from her sexual encounters!
Perhaps she'll start to want sex of her own volition...!

- Cross-sections:
See the action unfolding inside her body during gameplay too!

- Ero statuses:
Cecilia's sexual journey is all logged for later checking.
Who fucked her first? How many times has she climaxed?
How sexually developed are her tits and anus?
All these burning questions, and more are automatically logged for your convenience!

- H Debuffs:
Lewd crests, semen transport devices, lust amplifiers...
many debilitating statuses are waiting to lower Cecilia's resistance to monster sex!

- H Mastery
Sexual development and endless violation will give poor Cecilia unrecoverable H masteries!
You can't let that happen!

From what I can tell, it looks to be a platformer.

So far it looks good, but I'm having problems actually getting it to run. Apparently the devs are in the process of making some fixes to the game but I cannot find if they've actually come out with one.​

RockCat

Reputation score
The game has a lot of issues... it crashes at random, just because.

Nightverge

#1 Hero
Reputation score
Post-game save. Might still be a few things to do. Avoid the door at the top-left of your house; it's glitched at the moment, at least for me. There is a monster summoning circle just outside the house.
Change "save.txt" to "save.rar" and extract so the save folder is in the main game folder.

Attachments

Reputation score
The discovery that the "debug room" is bugged out and crashes your game just really made the whole experience of this game worth it to me lol.

But yeah, there's a summoning circle outside the house after you clear the last boss, so that is more than enough to function as a gallery. Unless you want to rewatch the town H-Scenes, then you're probably out of luck.

If you're getting a lot of crashes, try going to options (せってい) and changing the last one from 高速 to 安定. It won't get rid of all the crashes, but it should reduce it by some. (This setting changes image loading from "Hi Speed" to "Stable")

Raiden83

Reputation score
Post-game save. Might still be a few things to do. Avoid the door at the top-left of your house; it's glitched at the moment, at least for me. There is a monster summoning circle just outside the house.
Change "save.txt" to "save.rar" and extract so the save folder is in the main game folder.
does not work :unsure:

Nightverge

#1 Hero
Reputation score
does not work :unsure:
Cleared this off my drive a while ago. Just re-downloaded the torrent and save file, no problems on startup. Maybe there's more stuff in the appdata folder? If there is, I'm not going to be able to find it, there's about a zillion folders in there from all the smut this poor laptop has been exposed to.

InertFurry

Lurker
Reputation score
I haven't tried to play Japanese games in forever; would this work with a hook translator or am I SoL until someone makes a translation?

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Anyone else having an issue with the game blue screening their computer when they run the game and try to do stuff with it?