What's new

Secrets Words Can't Describe (Mizuna)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Secrets Words Can't Describe (Mizuna)

Replying to both individuals talking to her, the humans looked generally pleased and calmed with Mizuna's acceptance to help them, but then looked terrified once more, perhaps even more than before as a shadow suddenly formed over Mizuna from Lunastra towering over her. The dragon's tail swirled around Mizuna's waist, and lifted her from the ground, hanging Mizuna upside down as the dragon looked at her with wide eyes. "Then perhaps I should eat you to ensure you do not speak to the bishops." she suggested to Mizuna.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

While she might not have been able to reach the dragoness, Mizuna still tried to take a slap at her. "Do it then! At least I'll know that I passed on trying to prevent a tyrant like you from taking away other being's freedoms. I don't have the desire to dominate others through fear, so I have to use other means. Even if it is something as mundane like this." she carried on with the fuming that had happened earlier.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

With a slap, and a dare, Mizuna felt herself being brought in. Lunastra opened her mouth, and bit down lightly on Mizuna's head, causing slight pain, meaning she wasn't biting as hard as she could have. Like that, she held her mouth against Mizuna for a moment, before thinking. "... I cannot make you fit into my mouth. I should be able to swallow you whole." Lunastra reasoned, before dropping Mizuna unceremoniously. "You are lucky I somehow cannot eat you. You had better get these humans to obey me, or I will cut you up into small enough pieces to swallow." the dragon threatened her. Somehow, she didn't seem angered by the slap... Or rather, she acted as if it never happened.